剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Because no one could ever measure up to what we had,
是因为没人比我们更适合彼此
and I'm obviously not the only guy who knows that.
而我 显然不是唯一知道这点的人
Fine. If you won't move on,I will.
好吧 如果你不往前看 我会的
There are plenty of guys outside the upper east side,
上东区之外还有数不清的男人
and by this time tomorrow,everyone in the five boroughs
明天的这个时候 附近几个区的人都会知道
will know that Chuck Bass' threats mean nothing.
恰克·拜斯的威胁毫无意义
Willa,hey. What's up? Thank you.
薇拉 你好 怎么了 谢谢
I'm about to head out to Bushwick,
我正要去布♥什♥维克
get a vibe on the space tonight.
给今晚添把振琴
But I told my dad John about Vanessa's submission.
但我已经和我爸说了瓦内萨的问题
The dean is gonna call for a review of her application.
系主任会对她的申请做个重审
She'll be rejected,and you'll be in. You did what?
她会被拒绝 换你被录取 你做了什么
Can't talk. Gotta go tune my instrument. No,no,no. Willa...
先挂了 我得去调乐器啦 不 不 薇拉
We'll celebrate tonight. No,willa,don't... don't hang...
我们今晚庆祝一下 不 薇拉 别挂
And suddenly I found myself
我突然发现
caught in the middle of a civil war in the Congo.
我在刚果的内战中被抓了
Wait. When was that?
等等 那是什么时候
Well,that was,uh,after Hurricane Mitch
是米契飓风和科索沃战争之间的事
and before Kosovo,so '98,'99.
所以大概在98或99年吧
You know,my,uh,my '98 was,uh,actually pretty similar.
知道吗 我的98年和你的其实很相似
We were just coming out of the civil war
我们也正从一场内战中解脱出来
between Lily and the republic of Claus.
是莉莉和克劳斯共和国之战
What do you say we get out of here,go to Serendipity?
你说我们离开这儿后去哪呢 情缘甜点如何
I remember how much you used to love their banana splits.
我还记得你有多爱吃那里的香蕉圣代
I was 4.
我那时4岁
You're right.
你说的对
I shouldn't presume to even know you.
我不该做出了解你的样子
You know,this gulf,
听着 这道鸿沟
this chasm that's between us...
你我之间的这条裂隙
It's gonna take some time,but...
需要时间去修补 但是
We can make it go away.
我们一定能抹平它
You may be here for my mom now,
你现在可能会为了妈妈而留下
but that doesn't explain the last 14 years.
但这不能抵消你过去14年的所作所为
You just left.
你就那样抛弃了我们
It...it wasn't...
事实并不
Exactly like that.
不完全是那样的
Then what was it like?
那到底是怎样的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you called. How are you doing?
我很高兴你喊我过来 你怎么样了
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我很好
Listen,um,do you remember how Tisch required you
听着 你还记得悌西让你
to submit an original piece?
提交原创剧本时的情景吗
Tell me about it. I was so stressed,
你算是问对了 我当时心力交瘁
and then the night before the application was due,
就在申请截止的前天晚上
It just came to me. Oh,what came to you?
它突然就来了 什么来了
Um,I would love for you to read it.
我很乐意给你看看
Uh,what is this? It's my piece for the application...
这是什么 是我申请用的剧本
My first original play.
我的第一个原创剧
It's your first original? Oh,wow.
你的第一个原创 真棒
And while it's not based on anything you've written,
这不是根据你的创作完成的
it was based on you. On us,really.
而是根据你 更确切的说 是我们
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么好了
I can't watch you read,
我没法看着你读这些
so I'm gonna head back to the dorms.
我就先回宿舍了
But why don't we just skip the party
我们今晚别去派对了吧
and order pizza?
点些披萨就好
Okay. Sounds good.
好的 听起来不错
Well,the plan was to find a new home base
我当时的计划是找个新房♥子
so I could get us all out of here.
我们就都可以离开这儿了
What,you...you wanted us to come?
怎么 你那时想让我们都去
Of course.
当然
That was the plan.
计划本就如此
So I took the post in Tibet.
所以我接受了在西♥藏♥的职位
I tried to commute while I got settled in.
我想在安顿下来后能经常往返
C-commute from tibet to J.F.K.?
往返于西♥藏♥和纽约吗
Yeah. And I promised your mother
是的 我还向你母亲承诺
that I would be home on a Tuesday
如果我这周是在周二回家
and I would show up on Friday,the following week.
那么下周的回家时间就是周五
It didn't take long before she,um...
这也没持续太久 她
wanted a divorce,yeah.
想要离婚
You know,I couldn't blame her
孩子 我无法为此责怪她
for needing consistency in her life,in your lives.
她只是需要稳定的生活 你也是
Serena,I just don't want you to think that one day I woke up
瑟琳娜 我想让你知道 我离开你
and decided that I was gonna leave you
并不是突发奇想
and never come back.
也不是毫无眷恋
After a while,
经过一段时间后
I just didn't know how.
我只是不知该如何是好了
So that's it?
这就是理由吗
You just forgot how to be a father?
你只是忘记该如何做一个父亲了
Last name's Van der Woodsen.
找一位姓范德·伍德森的先生
Let him know he has a visitor.
告诉他他来客人了
If you'll excuse me for a moment...
容我离开一下
I've got plenty of fresh towels,Rufus,
我带了不少新毛巾备用 鲁弗斯
but thanks for checking in.
不过还是谢谢你能特地来检查
I'm actually here to make sure you check out.
其实我是来确定你走了没的
Okay,um,
好吧
you don't trust me. I get it.
我知道 你不相信我
If I were going by the me of 20 years ago,
如果我是面对着20年前的我
I wouldn't trust myself either,but,uh,people change,
我也不会相信我自己 不过 人是会变的
Rufus. Really? Because telling Lily to hide her illness
鲁弗斯 真的吗 因为让莉莉向家人隐瞒病情
from me and the kids is just like the guy I used to know.
这正像我认识的那个人才会做的事
Lily needed to remain positive. And if I may say,it worked.
莉莉需要保持乐观 我得说 这起作用了
Well,for that,I'm eternally grateful,
关于这点 我感激不尽
but now that I'm part of this,
但既然现在是我着手此事
she gets a new doctor,
她会有个新医生
one I can be certain has only one agenda.
一个我确定只会有一个日程表的医生
Rufus,what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯 你来这里做什么
Oh,I'm sorry for intruding.
很抱歉打扰了你们
I'll see you at home. Wait. I'll...I'll come with you.
我们家里见 等等 我和你一起
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I just need some time to think.
我需要时间好好想想
Okay?
好吗
This is willa. Leave me a message.
我是薇拉 请留言
Willa,you need to call you father
薇拉 你得打给你父亲
and have him undo whatever it was he did
让他在院长给瓦内萨打电♥话♥之前
before the dean calls Vanessa, because it would be...
撤销他所做的那些决定 因为那会
it'd be a... Humphrey.
会是个 汉弗瑞
I...I'll call you. What do you want, Blair?
我再打给你 你想干嘛 布莱尔
I'm about to explain, so if you'd remain silent
我正要解释 如果你能在了解来龙去脉前
until you hear the full story, I'd appreciate it.
保持沉默的话 我将感激不尽
Th...this is really not a good time.
现在真的不是时候
Wow. I'm not even close to done.
我都还没开始说呢
Okay, so Chuck has put a dating fatwa on me.
好吧 恰克给我下了一道约会禁令
So unless I find some guy to kiss me
所以除非我找个男生来吻我
so I can splash it all over "Gossip girl",
然后在八卦天后上散布开来
I might as well just pack up and join a convent.
否则我只能打包进修道院了
I need a night out away from the Upper East Side,
我要离开上东区 外出潇洒一晚
away from Manhattan, actually.
实际上是离开曼哈顿
Well, there...there was this art party that Vanessa and I
有个艺术派对 我和瓦内萨
were gonna go to, but I...
本来打算去的 但是我
A party where you two are guests...perfect.
你俩作为嘉宾出席的派对 很好
Brimming with young men who are not socially astute enough
身边围绕着一群社交经验不足
to fear the length of the Bass arm.
无从畏惧拜斯的年轻小伙们
Blair, I have more important things right now to...
布莱尔 我现在有更重要的事要做
Um... You know what? Actually, I'm sorry.
知道吗 说真的 我很抱歉
There is someone at that party that I need to talk to.
派对上有一个人我得跟她谈谈
Wonderful.
好极了
Now I'll need a disguise if I'm to blend in.
如果我想融入群体 我得乔装打扮一下
Perhaps Vanessa can loan me a serape?
也许瓦内萨可以借我一条披肩吧
Serena, stuff between me and your dad
瑟琳娜 我和你♥爸♥爸之间的事情
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表