剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
What's so important, Jenny?
有什么重要的事吗 珍妮
Holland's about to tell them everything--
霍兰德马上会把
the truth about you and Holland working together
你跟霍兰德联手
to split up my dad and Lily.
分♥裂♥我爸和莉莉的事公诸于世
We should call the police.
我们应该报♥警♥
If we wait, he'll be gone for good.
如果我们再等 他会永远消失的
I got to my dad before the cops did.
我抢在警♥察♥之前找到了我爸爸
So I guess now you know
我猜你现在知道我为什么
why I don't talk to you about things.
什么都不愿意告诉你了吧
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
You wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗
I don't see what's so wrong about wanting my life
我不觉得渴望回归正常的生活
to go back to normal.
有什么错的
What needs to get back to normal is you.
该回归正常的是你
I'll be waiting at the top of the Empire State building.
我会在帝国大厦顶层等你
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
7点01分 我将从此对你死心
Well, I won't be there.
我不会去的
You reap what you sow.
一分耕耘 一分收获
What goes around comes around.
善有善报 恶有恶报
No matter how far you run,
无论你跑得多远
you can never truly escape.
都无法真正逃脱
Everything catches up to you in the end,
所有事最终都将追上你的脚步
and when it does,
这一刻到来时
it usually kicks your ass.
常常会给你重重一击
Jenny?
在想珍妮的事吗
Rufus, teenage girls are a nightmare.
鲁弗斯 青春期的女孩让人抓狂
As soon as they realize
只要她们意识到
that you'll love them no matter what they do,
无论做错什么你都爱她们
you lose all of your power.
你手里就没什么筹码了
You just have to wait till they finish college.
你只得等到她们大学毕业
Or in the case of Serena,
或者就像瑟琳娜
rebel and not go.
干脆叛逆到底 不去上大学
Just talk to her. Is she in her room?
跟她聊聊吧 她在自己的房♥间吗
No. I sent her to the loft
不 我把她送到布鲁克林的房♥子
to stay with Dan
让她跟丹待在一起
so I could consider the best course of action.
以便我有时间想出个最佳方案
Well, grounding her again probably won't work.
再次禁足可能对她不管用了
Short of sending her away,
除了把她送走
I don't know anything else that will.
我想不到任何管用的办法了
Well, I think that would be a mistake.
我觉得那样做不明智
And I would hate to separate her and Eric.
我也不想分开她和艾瑞克
They need each other.
他们需要彼此
Don't worry about me. After what I witnessed yesterday,
别担心我 目睹了昨天的一切
you can do whatever you want with Jenny.
随你怎么处置珍妮我都没意见
What are you talking about?
你这是什么话啊
She's your sister.
她是你妹妹
No, not by choice.
可以选择的话 我们就不是兄妹了
She said so herself.
这是她的原话
So go ahead and send her crazy ass away.
你们继续吧 赶紧把她轰走
Although if I were you, I'd do it sooner rather than later,
我要是你们的话 会觉得事不宜迟
before she hurts anybody else.
趁她还没伤害更多人之前
Oh. Finally.
总算醒了
Jenny. Hey. You're still here.
珍妮 嗨 你还在啊
Gee, thanks. As if it wasn't humiliating enough
天啊 谢谢 这比我话说到一半
when you fell asleep in the middle of my sentence.
你就倒头大睡还丢人
Don't you mean monologue?
你是指昨晚的长篇独白吧
Seriously, though, thanks--
不过认真地说一句 谢谢你
thanks for listening to me last night.
谢谢你昨晚听我倒苦水
Yeah, no problem.
没事 小事一桩
You know I'm here for you, whatever you need.
无论你碰到什么困难我都会帮你
But...
但是
I just--I don't want you to get the wrong impression.
我只是 不想让你产生误会
Don't worry. I get it.
别担心 我明白
You and I are friends. You love Serena.
我们只是朋友 你爱的人是瑟琳娜
Although it looks like love's a bit of a one-way street right now.
不过看样子 你现在有点像单相思
Did she call?
她打电♥话♥了吗
She's mad, but she'll cool off.
她生气极了 不过会平静下来的
Morning, sunshines.
早上好 阳光情人
Hey, uh... Jenny's on her way out, actually.
呃 珍妮正打算走呢
She just crashed the night.
她昨晚都要崩溃了
Ah, save it. I know nothing untoward happened.
不用说了 我知道没有不妥的事发生
That was clear by the sound of you snoring at 2:00 a.m.
你半夜两点的鼾声和收费电视上的《新月》
and "New moon" on the pay-per-view bill.
已经解释得很清楚了
Although I was hoping to catch you two
虽然我本来希望能逮个正着
in the midst of something more than a heart-to-heart.
看到你们卿卿我我的样子
Okay, I'm gonna go get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Be careful, Nathaniel.
小心点 内特尼尔
You and Serena are on thin ice.
你和瑟琳娜现在的关系很紧张
All it takes is someone to tap their foot and that cracks.
再也经不起什么风吹草动
Oh, what do you know about relationships?
得了吧 你又不是情圣
A lot.
其实我懂得可多呢
In fact, I'm about to save mine.
其实 我正打算拯救我的爱情
I suggest you do the same if you can.
我建议你有机会的话也抓紧
I'm sorry. I-I cannot reach table.
对不起 我够不到桌子
Just this once, Dorota.
就这一次啊 多洛塔
But if that baby does not arrive soon...
要是那个孩子不快一点降生
we're going to have to look into getting you help.
我们就得对你采取点措施了
Believe me,
相信我
I want this baby to come out as much as you do.
我跟你一样希望这孩子赶紧出来
Now as soon as that moment comes,
那孩子一出生
your mother and I are heading straight back to Paris.
你妈妈和我就要奔回巴黎了
So are you coming with us? What are your plans?
你想一起来吗 你有什么计划了吗
Nothing,
没什么
beyond having a second date with Cameron this afternoon
也就是今天下午跟卡梅隆第二次约会
and staying as far away as possible
还要注意尽量远离
from the Empire State building.
帝国大厦
What's the Empire State building have to do with anything?
帝国大厦跟我们有什么关系吗
"An affair to remember" was on TCM last night.
TCM电视台昨晚播放《金玉盟》了
It gave me nightmares.
让我做了不少噩梦
Blair loves the Empire State building,
布莱尔爱帝国大厦
even though she doesn't want to, and she should just admit it
就算她不想爱 也得承认实在是爱
and make all our life easier.
这样可以让我们少担心一点
Miss Blair loves nothing,
布莱尔小姐什么都不爱
except for shoes, clothes and anything Harry Winston.
只爱鞋子 时装 和海瑞·温斯顿的一切
Now, Dorota, would you please get me some steamed milk?
多洛塔 麻烦你给我拿点热牛奶
'cause this is ice cold.
这个有点太冰了
Actually, no. I will help you.
算了 我来帮你一把
Since it appears you have taken an interest
既然你对拜斯给我下的
in the deadline a certain bass-hat set for me,
最后通牒那么感兴趣
I'm calling you into service.
我需要你的服务
But I already ironed your sheets
可我已经照要求熨过你的床单
and alphabetized shoes by designer, like you ask.
还按设计师名字的顺序排列了你的鞋子
What more is there to do?
还有什么活儿需要我做吗
I'm ordering you to chaperone my date with Cameron.
我命令你陪我一起去和卡梅隆约会
I need to make sure that no matter what happens,
我要确保自己在任何情况下
I don't go anywhere near that stupid art deco landmark.
都不会到那个愚蠢的地标建筑附近去
Miss Blair, I defriend Mr. Chuck
布莱尔小姐 无论在网上还是生活中
in facebook and in life.
我都不会站在恰克先生那边
But... this is pretty romantic thing he's doing.
但他做的这件事 实在是太浪漫了
If not going means never having Chuck in your life again,
不去就意味着永远失去恰克
are you prepared to live like that?
你真的准备好了吗
Yes. But even if I'm not,
是的 况且就算没有准备好
if you let me go anywhere near 34th street,
只要你让我接近第34大街
there won't be a miracle but a massacre.
奇迹便不会发生 取而代之的将是灾难
Now... put on your walking shoes.
现在 去换双适合走路的鞋
We're going on a date.
咱们要去赴约了
Georgina Sparks?
乔治娜·斯帕克
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表