剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck wants us to do shots.
恰克要我们一起去喝酒
Is that Jenny?
那是珍妮吗
Yeah, we're...we're sort of at this party.
是的 我们在参加派对
Hey, uh... it's Serena.
是瑟琳娜
I can't believe this. Why? What's wrong?
我简直不敢相信 怎么 有什么不对
Nothing. It's just I called to talk to you,
没有 只是我打电♥话♥来想和你谈谈
and you're at a party with...with Jenny Humphrey?
你却和珍妮·汉弗瑞一起在派对里
Well, so what? It's no big deal.
那又怎么了 没什么大不了的
Just like her spending the night wasn't a big deal?
那和她共度一夜也没什么大不了吗
What? How do you know about that?
什么 你怎么知道的
You know what? Never mind. I changed my mind.
算了吧 我改变主意了
I don't have anything to say to you. Ser...
我没什么想跟你谈的了 瑟琳娜
Chuck, your plan sucks.
恰克 你的计策真臭
He's on the phone with Serena right now.
他正和瑟琳娜打电♥话♥呢
That's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm so over this party.
这不是什么坏事 我受够这个派对了
Let's just go back to the suite and get hammered.
回酒店吧 让我们一醉方休
You two run along. I'm gonna stick around for a while.
你们先走 我再多待一会
You up for it?
你要来不
Absolutely.
当然
Spotted...Nate Archibald suffering from a broken heart.
爆料 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德心伤难过
Too bad he doesn't realize
糟糕的是他没有意识到
Jenny's oath is less hippocratic
珍妮的话并非听起来那样贴心
and more hypocrite.
不过是伪君子的鬼扯罢了
Come on. You're an art history major.
拜托 你是艺术历史系的
Wh...admit it.
承认了吧
This art is atrocious.
这个作品很糟糕
Oh, I don't know. The ikea orb's growing on me.
这不好说 宜家的金属小球还挺有意思
Actually, I have a friend who goes to Columbia,
实际上 我有个朋友去了哥伦比亚
though I don't think
可我认为他没有
he attends that many classes.
上过多少次课
Blair, do you want to make that guy
布莱尔 你想让那个家伙
who showed up jealous or what?
吃醋什么的吗
Excuse me?
什么
I saw you two. Let me guess... your ex-boyfriend?
我看见你们了 我猜猜 是你的前男友吗
You want to prove to him you're over him,
你想证明你已经不在乎他
ready to move on?
准备好开始新生活了
Just have to take the plunge.
你还需要投入一点
Show him the past is the past.
告诉他过去的就过去了
I like you. I'm game if you are.
我喜欢你 我可以随时入戏
I'm game.
我玩
Vanessa, where are you going? Home.
瓦内萨 你要去哪 回家
Look, I don't know what Willa told you, but keep in mind,
我不清楚薇拉和你说什么了 但记住
She...she carries around lighter fluid.
她是有备而来
You told her that my Tisch sample
你告诉他我的悌西剧本
was adapted from your story? It slipped out.
借用了你的故事 不小心说漏的
But you wrote an original piece,
但你又写了一份原创
so you don't have anything to worry about.
就没有什么可担心的了
You mean because Willa's gonna call her father
你是说薇拉打算告诉他父亲
and straighten it out with the dean?
然后再捅到院长那去
Thanks, Dan. You really made sure I was off to a great start.
丹 谢谢你让我有个"不错"的开始
You're not...you're not being fair. That was not my fault.
你这样就不公平了 这不是我的错
I asked you if you were okay with me getting in.
我问过你是否在意我参加这个项目
Why weren't you honest with me?
你为什么不诚实地回答我
Like you were honest with me,
好像你背着我
going behind my back to apply for the one thing
申请这个我十分想得到的名额
I wanted more than anything? I explained that.
就很真诚一样 我解释过了
No. No, you justified that.
不 你是为自己辩护过
You said yourself that if you knew there'd only been one spot,
你自己说过 如果知道只有一个名额
you wouldn't have applied.
你就不会申请
What are you... what are you saying?
你这是什么意思
You want me to withdraw my application?
你想我撤回申请吗
No.
没有
No. No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
But what were you expecting my reaction to be?
但你希望我是什么反应呢
I, um, I don't know.
我不知道
Not this.
但不是这样
You're taking off?
你要走了吗
I want to get started first thing tomorrow.
我想明天一早就要开始
There's no time to waste.
时间紧迫
I-I still don't know what I want from you.
我还是不知道我想从你那了解什么
You know,today I was
今天
planning on giving you a big speech on regret,
我本来打算大谈特谈我有多后悔
but, uh, your mother's illness,
但你妈妈的病
her reaching out to me,
她向我求助
us reconnecting...
我们又联♥系♥上彼此
I have to believe there's a purpose behind all of this.
我不得不相信这都是冥冥中注定的
But you've missed so much.
但你已经错过太多了
I know. Um...
我知道
I've followed you from afar,
我一直在远处关注你
glimpsed a photo here and there.
偷偷的瞥你的照片
Wasn't thrilled about that horse at the polo match.
那张马上的照片一点都不让我兴奋
That was sort of the point.
这算是你的想法了
Thank you, Serena.
谢谢你 瑟琳娜
I know you have no reason to trust or believe me,
我知道你没理由去相信或是信任我
so, uh, I really appreciate the second chance.
但我十分感谢这第二次机会
Everyone deserves one.
任何人都应该有弥补的机会
Well, I'm not sure Rufus would necessarily agree with that,
我估计鲁弗斯不会同意这一观点
but, uh,
但
for what it's worth, I plan to prove him wrong.
不管如何 我要证明鲁弗斯错了
I haven't read any posts on "Gossip girl" yet.
我还没有从'绯闻女孩'上得到任何信息
I guess my ban works in the provinces.
我想我的禁令在这一带起作用了
I knew it. I knew you'd fatwa'd me.
我就知道 我知道你会阻挠我的
And I knew you couldn't break it.
而我知道你对此束手无策
You're wrong. I could have.
你错了 我本来是可以打破它的
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么不呢
Because...
因为
I suddenly realized it.
我突然意识到
The way to get over you
忘掉你的方法
isn't by hooking up with some random guy
并不是随便找个男的胡搞一通
or pretending like we didn't happen.
或是装做我们之间什么都没发生过
You and I loved each other.
我们曾经深爱过
And then you broke my heart.
虽然后来你伤了我的心
I've been doing everything possible not to face that fact.
我竭尽所能地逃避这个现实
I'm gonna kiss somebody someday,
总有一天我会亲吻某个人
and when I do,
到了那个时候
it'll be for me.
就是我忘掉你的时候
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见了 恰克
I'm going home.
我回家了
what the hell is wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
Nothing's wrong with you.
你没怎么
I mean, don't you know how great you are?
你难道不知道自己多棒吗
I'm serious. I mean...look, I probably shouldn't say this,
我说真的 也许我不该说这些
but you've said it to me once before...
但你曾经和我说过
you deserve someone who's gonna treat you right,
你应该和善待你的人在一起
not like Serena does.
而不是像瑟琳娜那样的人
It's true.
真的
I mean I would never treat you like she does.
我绝对不会像她那样对待你
You deserve better, Nate.
你应该找个更好的 内特
Jenny, no.
珍妮 不
In case you've never heard one before...
假如你以前没听过
Nate?
内特
That's the sound of a relationship flatlining.
那么这正是感情破裂的声音
I know what this looks like.
我知道这看起来像什么
Oh,you do? Great. Well, as long as you know
是吗 很好 既然你知道这像什么
how it looks, then...then I guess I'm good.
那么 我想这没我什么事儿了
That's not what I meant. Stop. Hey.
我不是那个意思 别走
I mean, what are you even doing here?
我是说 你到这里来做什么
I came to apologize for not hearing you out earlier,
我是来道歉的 之前没有听你把话说完
and then I walk in to see her trying to kiss you?
然后我进来却看到她要亲你
Yeah, but I didn't. Nothing happened.
是的 但我没这么做 什么都没发生
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表