剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You got into Brown
你要去布朗大学了
The letter came while you were away. Congratulations.
来信的时候正好你不在 恭喜你
You said you could call in a favor at N.Y.U.
你说过会帮我在纽约大学那边说话的
Did you mean it?
你是认真的吗
I can only get you an interview.
我只能帮你拿到一个面试的机会
It's gonna be up to you to wow him.
剩下的就要靠你了
You got your money. That's all that matters.
你拿回你的钱了 这才是关键
Now you can go to Yale.
现在你能去耶鲁大学了
Well, I'm going to N.Y.U now.
其实我正准备去纽约大学
Great. Then I'll see you next year.
太棒了 开学见了
Oh, my god. You're Nate Archibald.
天啊 你是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德
And you're Bree Buckley. It's good to see you again.
那你是布里·巴克利 真高兴再见到你
I made some new friends, one in particular.
我新交了一些朋友 其中有一个很特别
Oh. So you are dating someone?
所以你正在和某人约会
His name's Scott
他叫斯科特
And I think you guys would really like each other.
我觉得你们也会合得来的
Yeah, mom, everything's great.
好的 妈妈 一切都很顺利
I have been waiting all summer for reed to start,
整个夏天我一直都在等待着机会
And tomorrow's the day I get to do what I came here for.
明天我就要达成我到这儿来的目的了
I know secrecy is a lot to ask for,
我知道保持地下恋情太难了
But I really can't risk making my family
但我现在真的不能让我的家族
more upset right now.
再失望了
Do not worry. I'm good at secret relationships.
别担心 我很擅长地下恋情
What if your dad didn't want to see you? Who cares?
如果真是你♥爸♥爸不想见你又怎么样 谁在乎
Who the hell is he not to want you?
他凭什么不想见你
I would've stayed all summer with you.
我整个夏天都和你在一起
Vanessa, I'm...I'm not changing
瓦内萨 我没有改变
I don't care if you're rich, which you aren't, by the way.
我才不在乎你是否有钱 事实上你也没有
If you're gonna be in this world be yourself in this world.
如果你要进入富人的世界 也要做你自己
Is there anything else?
还有什么事情吗
I'd like to request a roommate...Blair Waldorf
我想和布莱尔·霍道夫住一间宿舍
She's my best friend,
她是我最好的朋友
and I just can't wait to live with her.
我都迫不及待要和她一起住了
Every fall, confident high school seniors transform into
每年秋天 自信的高中毕业生都转型成了
nervous college freshmen.
紧张的大学新人
They leave their parents' homes
他们离开了父母家
for the hallowed halls of higher education.
走入高等学府的殿堂
And like any new venture,
和其他新的挑战一样
starting college holds the promise of limitless opportunity.
大学的开始意味着一个个机会的到来
The opportunity to conquer a new territory...
尤其是重新征服一块新领地的机会
Or to try and be a little less lonely...
或者是试试变得孤独一点
But just because the opportunity presents itself...
但是机会的出现
Doesn't mean everybody is ready to take it.
并不意味着每个人都做好了接受它的准备
You're so sweet to see me off.
你来送我走真是太贴心了
I can't believe N.Y.U. orientation week is finally here.
我简直不敢相信终于到新生周了
I have to object to you living in the dorms.
我必须对你要住在宿舍提出异议
Fluorescent lighting, communal showers,
荧光灯 公共浴室
Public school girls?
公立学校的女孩
There's a place for that, and it belongs in the back of a video store.
那简直就像 一个录像带租赁店的储藏室
It's not for long.
不会很久的
I can't rule the N.Y.U. masses from the upper east side.
我不能用上东区的方法来统治纽约大学
I need to spend time in the dorm to establish myself as queen.
我得在宿舍里花些时间 确立我的王位
It's not Constance, Blair.
那里不是康士坦次高中
The only queens at N.Y.U.
纽约大学的女王们
Are the ones with tickets to see Liza at Carnegie Hall.
是那些拿着票去卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅看丽莎的人
Chuck, I trust that when you say,
恰克 我相信你说的那些
"never drink absinthe with daniel baldwin,"
不要和丹尼尔·鲍德温喝苦艾酒
You know what you're talking about.
你知道我说的是什么
But when I say the first week of college means
但是当我说大学的第一周意味着
Scared, vulnerable freshmen needing someone to guide them,
惊慌失措 脆弱的 新生需要有个人来指条路
that i know what i'm talking about
我清楚我在说什么
And i'm very excited for you.
我为你感到兴奋不已
So you haven't called Vanessa yet?
你还没有打给瓦内萨吗
No, she's the one who is out of line. She's gotta call me.
没 是她有问题 应该她打给我
Or you could just get over it.
或者你能忘了这事
Afte all these years you guys are finally gonna be at the same school.
这么些年过去了 你们最终都进了同一所学校
I guess you're right. It's
我想你说得对 我这是
To be avoiding my only friend at n.y.u.
在躲着纽约大学里我唯一的朋友
for the record, Dan, I don't think
以你的为人 丹 我觉得
you're gonna have any trouble making friends there.
你想在纽约大学里交很多朋友 是绝对没问题的
Right, because the world of Greenwich Village intelligentsia
对哈 因为格林威治村充满知识分子的世界
is dan Humphrey's natural habitat.
就是汉弗瑞的地盘嘛
You're so lucky. n.y.u. is exactly the right place for you.
你真幸运 纽约大学最适合你不过了
Like brown is for you.
就像布朗适合你一样
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Sorry. uh, yeah.
对不起 是啊
You know what? i should finish packing.
我该继续收拾了
But good luck, dan.
好运 丹
Hey, i'm sorry.
抱歉打扰
Are you dan humphrey?
你是丹·汉弗瑞吗
Uh, yeah.
是我
Like the dan humphrey who was published
是在纽约客里发表了文章
in the "20 under 20" issue of "the new yorker"?
20未满话题的那个丹·汉弗瑞吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Large coffee, please.
来个大杯咖啡
I'm katie, and i'm not usually an eavesdropping stalker.
我叫凯蒂 我不是个偷听狂哈
It's just that i read your piece, and it was amazing.
只是我读过你的文章 写得太精彩了
What? really? wow. that's...that...thank you.
真的吗 那个 谢谢夸奖
Yeah, well, at first I hated you because I also submitted,
其实最开始我讨厌你 因为我也投稿了
But then I read it and I was like,
但是我后来看了它 我就觉得
Okay, fine. I accept defeated at your hands, Dan Humphrey.
好 败给你我心服口服 丹·汉弗瑞
Anyway, I have a writer's group. We meet every week.
我有个作家组 我们每周照面
We're meeting here at noon tomorrow. You should come.
明天中午我们会在这见 你应该来
Car's downstairs. you ready?
车子就在楼下 准备好了吗
As I'll ever be. Today's a big day,
没问题 今天是重要的一天
You and Dan both off to college.
你和丹都要去上大学了
Yeah, I know. I know.
嗯我知道
Uh, I should get going.
我得走了
Your mom's so proud of you.
你妈妈很引你为荣
So am I.
我也一样
Uh, Scott, you remember Dan. Dan, this is Scott.
斯科特这是丹 丹 这是斯科特
Yeah. no, it's, uh, it's good to finally officially meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Uh, so you two are dating now,
你们两个在约会了吗
Last I heard you were just friends.
之前我听说你们只是朋友
yeah, you actually to call.
你还是该打来看看
To find out what's going on in my life.
我这边有什么新鲜事
well, okay. I didn't realize you were speaking.
好好 但我真没听你提到过
Oh, god.
哦天
Of course she's in a limo.
她坐的肯定是豪华轿车
Ew.
恶心
Let's make it clear from the start.
开始的时候我们就来说清楚
We don't know each other here.
在这里 我们互不认识
Works for me. Me too.
我同意 一样
Well, hello, sis.
哦你好啊 妹妹
I assume you need a few ounces of study aid for brown.
我猜你需要一些学习帮助好去布朗了
No. I need a place to stay.
不 我需要个住的地方
I'm not going to brown.
我不会去布朗大学
Yes, we may all be freshmen and new to n.y.u.
是的 我们都是纽约大学的新生
And the dorms, but that doesn't mean
大家都刚住进学生寝室 但那不代表
We have to embarrass ourselves.
我们就得很害羞
I can tell from looking around this room that none of you are from new york city.
看看周围我就知道 你们中间没有人 是来自纽约城的
A ctually, I'm from
事实上 我来自...
Riverdale doesn't count.
里弗代尔不算
Anyway, I won't be holding The sad truths of your hometowns against you.
再说我也不会拿你 老家不好来说事
In fact, I want to help you. For example, who can tell me
实际上我想帮你们 比如 谁可以告诉我
Which is the only club to be seen at on a saturday night.
周六只能去 哪个酒吧
keys
keys(酒吧名字)
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表