剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I love you.
我爱你
Dan. That's not really the reaction I was hoping for.
丹 这不是我想要的反应
What is that?
这是什么
It's from my father, and it's been opened.
这是我爸寄来的 但被拆开了
You don't get to judge me ever again.
你没资格再评判我
Tell me that you didn't sleep with your ex-husband.
告诉我你没和你前夫上♥床♥
I did kiss him, but that's all.
我确实亲了他 但仅此而已
You have the wrong idea.
你想错了
I'm not some sort of trophy husband.
我不是那种傀儡丈夫
It's okay. We all sacrifice our independence for love.
没事 我们都为了爱牺牲了自己
You took the wrong boat.
你拿错船了
No,actually, this is the one with the cash.
不 实际上 这是艘带钱的船
Mine had the "E" In it.
我的船上有个“E”
I spent 18 years accepting the fact my mother was dead.
这18年来我一直都在试图接受 我妈已经去世了的事实
Your real mother would never turn her back on a chance to know you.
你亲生母亲是不会放弃了解你的机会的
I don't have a real mother, Blair.
我没有亲生母亲 布莱尔
It doesn't mean you're alone.
这不意味着你在这个世界孤苦伶仃
I really think that we should try to take this slow.
我在想我们应该试着慢慢来
Yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
是 是 我和你想的一样
This wasn't a date.
这不是约会
If you want one, you'll have to ask.
如果你想约会 你必须约我
Get up and go at it, upper east side.
赶快起床迎接新的一天吧 上东区的人们
I hear little J. is having foreign relations with a handsome attach?
我听说小珍妮在和一个外国帅哥谈恋爱
We always knew she had friends in high places.
我们都知道她有很多上流社会的朋友
But how low will she go?
但她的品味可以降到什么程度呢
What are you even doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You said your step mom hadn't gotten up before noon all week.
你说过你继母这周不到中午都不会起床
But if she does,
但如果她起床了
then you'll be spending the day hiding in my closet.
你就要在我的衣柜里躲上一整天了
Kinky. All right, I'll go.
很诡异 好吧 那我走
I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tonight.
我只是想确认我们今晚一切照常
Oh, yeah. I was thinking Italian.
当然 我想吃意大利菜
Maybe morandi or il buco?
去莫兰德或者艾步科餐厅怎么样
I mean, if you don't want to go downtown,
我想 如果你不想到市区
We could just walk over to Tony's.
我们可以去托尼酒吧的
Oh, well, not that I don't love popcorn and a movie,
倒不是我不喜欢爆米花和电影
But I mean, it's saturday night.
但我想 今天是星期六晚上
I wanted to go out.
我想出去玩
We are.
我们是要出去啊
In fact, we have half a dozen deliveries to make at some parties.
事实上 我们要去给六个派对送货
Again? You're the only dealer in town?
又去吗 这城里只有你一个毒贩吗
No rest for the wicked.
坏人是不需要休息的
I'm gonna have to leave these here for the day if that's cool.
如果可以的话 我白天可以把这东西放在这儿吗
Yeah, okay. Jenny's drug way station.
好吧 珍妮毒品小站
I guess that's the one good thing about my parents
我想我爸妈闹得不可开交
being in this huge, unexplained fight.
恐怕就这点好处了
I can think of others.
不 还有其他好处呢
Hey, don't--don't you wanna answer that?
嘿 你不打算接那个电♥话♥吗
No.
不
Hello, father.
你好 爸爸
No. No, I can't this evening.
不 不 今晚不行
I have plans.
我有安排了
Just a friend.
就是一个朋友
Okay.
好吧
All right, shall we take care of this?
好吧 我们要把这个收一下吗
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Since when do you cook?
你从什么时候开始下厨了
Honestly, I didn't even know
说实话 直到今早
we had a fridge until this morning.
我才发现我们家有台冰箱
Hey, hey, hey, hey! We're not heathens.
嘿 我们可不是野蛮人
Stop.
等会
I told you I was good in the kitchen.
我告诉过你我在厨房♥很棒
The cocktail olives I could've done without, though.
其实我不该喝那鸡尾酒的
Not really a breakfast food.
不适合早餐吃
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
Doesn't Rufus make brunch on saturdays?
鲁弗斯不是每周六都做早午餐吗
I prefer this breakfast.
我更喜欢这顿早餐
Oh, god!
上帝
Oh, god. Chuck!
上帝 恰克
Of course.
当然
Not to be outdone.
别太过分
God forbid.
苍天不容
Yes! That's it! God!
对 就是这样 上帝啊
Yes!
对
Oh, don't stop! God, chuck!
别停 上帝啊 恰克
Oh, god, that's it! Yeah!
上帝 就是这样
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's me.
是我
Chuck?
恰克
Oh! Where are you?
你在哪
Early meeting.
开早会
Look, I forgot my cell.
我忘记带电♥话♥了
Can you stick it in my briefcase?
你能帮我放进公文包里吗
God, yes! Chuck! Don't stop!
上帝 恰克 别停
Uh... Blair is sort of in there right now.
布莱尔现在在里面
Which is why I need you to grab it.
所以我才要你去拿
She can get curious, and right now is not a good time.
她会好奇的 而现在时机不对
Oh, god! Yes!
天哪 就是这样
Yeah, man. Uh, I will do. Great.
好的 我帮你去拿 很好
Yes! God, Chuck!
就这样 恰克
God, Chuck! Yes!
天啊 恰克 就这样
Oh, god, Chuck! Blair?
恰克 就是这样 布莱尔
Yes, right there! Oh!
对 就是那儿
Haven't you heard of knocking?
你不知道要敲门吗
I did knock, but you didn't hear me.
我敲了 不过你没听见
We heard you, though.
但我们听见你的声音了
I'm sorry. Was it awkward?
抱歉 很尴尬吗
Are you trying to prove some kind of point?
你是想证明什么吗
Yes. But I shouldn't have to.
是的 但我不需要这么做
I'm just glad I got Chuck's couch scotchgarded.
我只是高兴我擦亮了恰克的沙发
Now if you'll excuse me,
还有就是
Louis Vuitton is doing metallic booties for spring.
路易·威登今年春季推出的是金属靴
Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong.
和我说说 怎么回事
Chuck and I aren't connecting right now.
我和恰克最近都没怎么交流
You mean...
你的意思是...
Not just like that.
并不只是那方面
But thanks so much for the constant reminder.
谢谢你又提醒了我
Sorry.
抱歉
He's shutting me out...
他一直把我拒之门外
in his head all the time.
不让我进入他的内心世界
Normally, I'd chalk it up to just him being him.
通常我会觉得这就是他的作风
But... last week he went through something,
但上个星期我们经历了些事
And...
然后
If he's still upset, I just want him to be able to talk to me.
如果他很沮丧 我只希望他能跟我谈谈
Well, how do you usually pull these things out of him?
那么你通常怎么帮他排解烦恼
Pretty much what you just heard, sans fashion magazine.
除了时尚杂♥志♥ 就是你刚刚听到的销魂的声音
I've tried all my tricks. He's not interested.
我使尽了我的所有招数 他仍旧不感兴趣
I just wanna make him feel better.
我只是想让他开心一点
Hey. Melissa.
我是玛丽莎
Uh, Dan. Bit overdressed, aren't we?
我叫丹 我们是不是穿的过于隆重
I have an extra pair of board shorts if you want to join me.
如果你想加入的话 我还有一条多的板裤
Hit ocean drive?
去骑海上摩托 如何
Um... uh... maybe some other time.
下次吧
Just listen to me. All right, I-I know I screwed up,
听我说 我知道我把事情搞砸了
And I don't blame you for not returning my phone calls.
你不回我电♥话♥ 我不怪你
But... I miss you.
但 我很想你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表