剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You really like Olivia, right? Yeah,Yeah, I do.
你确实很喜欢奥莉薇亚吧 是啊 很喜欢
Don't you think that
你不觉得
Dating a movie star is gonna be kind of hard?
和电影明星约会阻力重重吗
We are completely monogamous.
我们绝对是一夫一妻制
It's just one of our games.
这只不过是我们的一个游戏而已
Chuck plays the cheating bastard,
恰克扮演不忠的混♥蛋♥
And I play the scorned woman.
我扮演怨妇
What happens when one day you don't get there in time,
如果有一天你没有及时赶到
And he actually kisses someone else?
而他真的吻了别的人怎么办
My parents are artists. My sister's a musician.
我的父母都是艺术家 我姐姐是个音乐家
Just like going to an Ivy is your family's way,
就像你的家族都要去常春藤学校一样
Not going to college is mine.
我全家都不上大学
I met this woman.
我遇上了这个女人
I knew they'd take care of my debts, so I proposed.
我知道她的家族会帮我还债 于是我求婚了
So what, you just disappeared?
接着呢 你就消失了
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
这是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事
Do you think the Buckleys would actually hurt him?
你认为巴克利们真的会伤害他吗
They might.
他们会的
They clearly want revenge.
很明显他们想要报复
But what truly defines tonight's honored guest
但今晚到来的 受人尊敬的嘉宾
Is not something that can be easily categorized...
并不是可以轻易评判的一位
The distinguished-looking gentleman at the podium
这位演讲台上受人尊敬的绅士
Is an alumnus of the university.
是一位毕业校友
He will go on speaking for a long time.
他的演讲还有很长
It is not important that you hear what he says.
有没有听到他讲的东西并不重要
In closing, those of us at the university
最后 作为学校的一员
Will have had the pleasure
我们很荣幸有这个机会
Of getting to know tonight's recipient,
了解今晚的主角
Know that she is a kind and gentle soul. Hey, you okay?
接触她亲切高尚的灵魂 你还好吧
What? No. No, I am not okay.
什么 不 我不好
...Her humility, her devotion, her love for us.
她的谦逊 她的奉献 她对我们的爱
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Miss Vanessa Abrams.
欢迎瓦内萨·埃布拉姆小姐
No.
不
No!
不对
No!
不对
Bad dream?
做恶梦了
Don't tell me it was "Charade" again.
别告诉我又是谜中谜
I know how terrifying you find Walter Matthau.
我知道你有多害怕去找沃尔特·马修
Worse. I was in "All about Eve."
比那还糟 我在彗星美人里面
That's not a Hepburn movie.
那不是赫本的电影
I know.
我知道
I was Bette Davis.
我就是贝蒂·戴维斯
I've never been Bette Davis before.
我以前从来没演过贝蒂·戴维斯
I'm Audrey Hepburn,
我都是奥黛丽·赫本的
Not some plain baby Jane.
并不是什么简宝贝
Who was Eve?
那谁是伊芙
I couldn't see her face.
我看不到她的脸
Blair, we both know this is about N.Y.U.
布莱尔 我们知道这都是纽约大学的事闹的
Now it may take time,
我们该慢慢来
But one day you will hold that school
总有一天你能会用你优雅的手
In the palm of your dainty hand.
把那所学校拿下
I'm Audrey.
我是奥黛丽
I'm audrey.
我是奥黛丽
Well, thank you, councilman.
谢谢您 议员先
I know my cousin appreciates your support.
我的堂兄很感谢你的支持
Yes, I'll be sure to tell him. Thanks.
我一定会转达的 谢谢您
When did Tripp decide to run for congress?
特里普何时决定参加议员竞选了
And should somebody tell him
还需要提醒下你
The election is not until next year?
大选是明年的事吗
Well, after congressman Kruger died,
自从库格议员去世了之后
A house seat opened up in Manhattan.
曼哈顿的办公室里就有了一个空位
You know grandfather. He figured, why wait?
你了解我祖父的 他想 还等什么
Well, it's nice of you to help.
你来帮忙真好
Well, Tripp's a good guy,
特里普人很好
And with the Buckleys buying up all these attack ads
鉴于巴克利家收买♥♥了所有反对
Against his campaign, I'm taking it kind of personally.
他竞选的攻击言论 我也算是公报私仇
Yeah. Have you...have you spoken to Bree lately?
是啊 你最近和布里说过话吗
No. You spoken to Carter?
没有 你和卡特谈过吗
Not since my mom's wedding.
我妈妈的婚礼之后就再没说过
I've left him a dozen messages.
我给他留了数十条信息
I don't know if he's mad at me or...
我不知道他是生我的气 还是
Well, Serena, that's why I called.
瑟琳娜 所以我才打电♥话♥找你
Supposedly the Buckleys are flying him out to Galveston
我推测巴克利家带着他飞去了加尔维斯敦
So he can work off his debt.
以抵消他的债务
Work it off, how? On one of the family oil rigs.
怎么抵消 在他们家的一个石油钻井干活
Th-that's crazy. It would take him, like, 20 years
这太疯狂了 他得干上二十年
To earn that kind of money.
才能还上那些钱
I think they're more interested in getting Carter
我觉得他们更愿意把卡特
Out to the gulf with a bunch of Texas roughnecks.
弄到海湾去 交给一群德州的无赖
So it's not like he's going to be making a lot of friends.
他和那些人可交不了朋友
No, please tell me this is a joke.
不 你是在开玩笑吧
Don't worry. I have an idea.
别急 我有个办法
Yes. Yes. Lily loves her Jefferson Airplane.
没错 莉莉喜欢杰弗森飞机乐队
So, Rufus, how is married life?
鲁弗斯 结婚的日子怎么样
Well, at the risk of sounding like a man deeply in love,
即使会被说成是热恋中的男人 我也要说
Uh, each day gets better than the one before. It must be,
天天都有新惊喜 那是当然
If you're packing these "Welcome back, Kotter" mugs.
你在包的那几个"欢迎回来 科特"的杯子
They'll look great next to Lily's china.
摆在莉莉的瓷器边上会很好看
Yeah, maybe we should hold off on the Sweathogs.
是啊 也许我们得推迟去看"流汗狗"表演了
"In just a few short months,
仅在短短几个月内
Freshman leader Vanessa Abrams
新生领袖瓦内萨·埃布拉姆
Has tackled numerous social and environmental issues."
就解决了很多社交和环境的问题
What is that?
这是什么
Oh, it's just a wildly flattering cover story
只是个登在纽约大学报上的
On Vanessa in the N.Y.U. Paper.
粗俗谄媚瓦内萨的封面故事
It doesn't mean anything.
这说明不了什么
Except that she's a shoo-in to give the toast
除了这个 她还是在家长日的
At the freshman dinner on parents' weekend.
新生晚会上敬酒致辞的人
Dan, can I borrow your muscles?
丹 你能过来帮把手吗
Is that true? About the toast?
这是真的吗 那个敬酒致辞
I... I got a message from Josh Ellis.
我收到了乔什·艾利斯的简讯
He's the alumnus who decides who gives the toast.
他是校友会里决定谁来敬酒致辞的人
Supposedly it's between me and some other girl.
估计是从我和别的姑娘里面选
I probably won't get it. Well, speech or no speech,
我可能没机会的 不管要不要致辞
I-I hope you're inviting your parents.
我都希望你请你的父母来
You're kidding, right? My parents hate
别开玩笑了 我爸妈
That I'm at a private college, "buying" an elitist education.
讨厌我上私立学院 "用钱买♥♥"优秀的教育
"Knowledge shouldn't be for sale."
"知识是不能拿来卖♥♥的"
Sure, Arlo and Gabriela are progressive,
没错 阿洛和加百莉亚都很激进
But if they knew how much good you were doing at the school,
但如果他们知道 你在学校有多出色
I'm sure they'd come around.
我保证他们会来的
It would be kind of amazing if they came
他们要是能来那可太棒了
And, you know,
要知道
Actually approved of something I was doing.
这样就证明他们认可我做的事情
But whatever. I haven't been chosen yet, so...
不过随便了 我还没被选上 所以
Well, you will be.
不 你会的
And tomorrow night,
明天晚上
Dan and I will be there front and center.
我和丹会去的
Oh, um, yeah, you know what?
你知道吗
Actually, Olivia just got back from Japan.
奥莉薇亚 才从日本回来
I was hoping we would hang out tomorrow night.
我想明天晚上我们要出去一下
So bring Olivia.
那就叫上奥莉薇亚
Or not. It's your call. I-I don't want to force you.
或者不叫 你说了算 我不强迫你
What? What? We...we just started dating.
不是吧 我们才刚刚开始
Isn't it a little soon for meet the parents?
那么快见父母有点早了吧
Not for Olivia.
奥莉薇亚是例外
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表