剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Actually...
事实上
There is one person at N.Y.U. who could help.
纽约大学里面有一个人可以帮忙
Chuck.
恰克
Did you send security to kick me out?
是你叫保全把我赶出去的吗
Just listen. I... No.
听我解释... 不必
Let me.
让我来
Morning, nephew.
早啊 侄子
What is this leech doing stuck to my hotel?
这个吸血鬼为什么要死缠我的酒店
Your hotel?
你的酒店
This is elizabeth's hotel.
这是伊丽莎白的酒店
You're just a guest who's no longer welcome here.
你只是一个不再受欢迎的客人而已
I'm sorry, chuck. You need to leave.
抱歉 恰克 你得离开
What?
什么
Wait. What the hell is going on here?
等等 这到底是怎么回事
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明摆着吗
You've been played, chucky, from the very beginning.
小恰克 你自始至终都被我们玩弄于鼓掌之间
Now...
而现在
It's check-out time,
退房♥的时间到啦
and we need to get your room ready
我们得把你的房♥间整理整理
for, well, me.
让我入住
Stop.
退下
We hear chuck's hotel is hanging on by a thread...
我们都知道恰克的酒店岌岌可危
And Jack's pulling all the strings.
而幕后推手是杰克
Vanessa, I'm seriously so happy for you guys.
瓦内萨 我真为你们感到高兴
Thanks. It's been really great.
谢谢 和他一起感觉棒极了
It's been so easy to be with Dan, you know,
和丹在一起时很轻松
knowing someone your whole life, like you and Nate.
我和他青梅竹马 就像你和内特
Yeah, it definitely has its advantages.
是呀 这当然有好处
When you've known someone so long,
你认识一个人越久
you know, you're just more comfortable.
跟他在一起就越舒服
Nate and I have no problem trying new things.
内特和我之间经常尝试一些新鲜食物
Not like that.
不是那方面啦
Just keeping the romance and mystery alive.
只是保持我们之间的浪漫和神秘感
You don't ever want to fall into a rut.
你也不想你们之间枯燥无味吧
I'm sure you and Dan... Yeah, we always try new things.
我想你和丹 是啊 我们一直尝试新事物
So since you guys are out of hiding,
在我们不在的时候
what are your plans tonight?
你们有讨论今晚怎么过吗
You should come to Eleanor's fashion show.
不如来埃莉诺的时装秀吧
Oh, no. Actually, uh, we're--
还是不了 我们打算
We're just gonna be doing dinner at the loft.
我们打算在家做晚餐
Vanessa's cooking up some,
瓦内萨准备煮些食物
Private dinner, hmm? Sounds romantic.
私人晚餐 很浪漫嘛
No, no. It's not--it's not like that. It's not like that.
不是那种啦 不是啦
We're just, you know, watching movies, cooking up some noodles.
我们就是看看电影 煮点面条吃什么的
Uh, it's kind of become our Saturday tradition.
差不多是每周六的惯例啦
Agnes, can you put your arms down, please?
爱格妮思 把手臂垂下来好吗
Both arms.
两只手臂
Look, agnes, I'm sorry for how everything went down.
爱格妮思 我为我做过的事情向你道歉
I shouldn't have gone behind your back
我不该偷偷背着你
and tried to cut you out of the fashion line.
试图把你踢出时装界
I was gonna quit anyway. Those dresses were lame.
反正打算走来着 那些服装太烂了
Agnes, I'm trying to apologize.
爱格妮思 我是在向你道歉
You trusted me, believed in me, and I betrayed you.
你那么信任我 而我背叛了你
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起
I'm sorry for torching your dresses.
烧了你设计的服装 我也很抱歉
Truth is, they were amazing.
其实 它们好看极了
Over it?
既往不咎?
I missed you, bitch.
我想死你了 你这坏女孩
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Ugh. Well...
唉 好吧
Truth is I was dating this guy named Damien,
其实我曾经有个男友叫达米安
and he was a lot of things, one of them being a dealer.
他的身份很复杂 其中之一就是毒贩
The sid to your nancy.
就像席德与南希[源自英国电影《席德与南茜》]
That's awesome. What happened?
这挺好的 发生什么了
Well, when I didn't want to, uh...
在我不想跟他...
Whatever with him,
一起之后他就走了
he bailed. Now he just keeps texting me for his stupid pills.
现在他不停地发短♥信♥找我要那该死的毒品
Sweetie, you can't let him treat you like that.
亲爱的 你不能让他这么对你
I know, but whatever. Spin.
我知道但无所谓了 转身
Hey, Damien?
达米安吗
It's Jenny's friend Agnes. What are you doing?
我是珍妮的朋友爱格妮思 你在干什么
Yeah, she wanted me to call you to set up a swap.
是 她让我打给你 想和你交易
We were thinking the waldorf pop-up show?
在霍道夫的时装展做交易 如何
Love it. Kiss. Agnes.
说定了 拜拜 爱格妮思
What? Chill out. This is your payback, okay?
怎么 别激动 这是报仇的好机会
He's gonna show up tonight. You're gonna wave the baggy
他今晚会出现 然后你当着他的面
in front of his face and then flush it down the toilet.
把毒品倒到马桶里冲走
No one gets hurt, and you get to show him who's boss.
没人会受伤 而他会明白到底谁做主
Gotta take back your pride, babe.
你得赢回尊严 宝贝
All right. I'll admit that's actually kind of brilliant.
好吧 我承认这主意太棒了
We're total bitches.
我们真是坏透了
Hey.
嗨
I want to do something special for Dan tonight.
我今晚想为丹做点特别的
Vanessa, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't make you feel--
瓦内萨 抱歉 我没有让你觉得
No, not at all. You were right. Noodles and movies?
不是啦 你说的对 吃面条看电影
I mean, I just don't want it to feel like
我只是不想让他觉得
his one-millionth dinner with the same girl he's
与他相识已久的女孩共进晚餐
known his whole life.
太千篇一律了
Two words...role-play.
两个词 角色扮演
You know, that's... that's not a terrible idea.
这主意并不赖哦
Why don't you do a date night
你不妨从他最爱的电影里找灵感
inspired by one of his favorite films?
共渡美妙的约会之夜
He would definitely not be expecting that.
他绝对不会期待的
Hey, so, uh, I'll see you at the loft at 6:00?
那么 我们6点在家见吧
6:30 maybe.
6点30吧
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
天呐
What's wrong?
怎么了
We, uh, we have to find Chuck.
我们 我们得去找恰克
You hate it?
你不喜欢吗
I had forgotten how talented you are.
我都忘了你是如此的有天赋
I want to close with this.
我要把这件作为压轴好戏
And after the show is over,
时装秀结束后
you and I need to have a talk about finding you
我们俩得谈谈 为你在霍道夫设计室
a more permanent position with Waldorf designs.
找一个固定的职位
Yeah. Wow. Eleanor, thank you so much.
太好了 埃莉诺 太谢谢你了
Treats were in your dresser, just like you said.
就像你说的 东西在你的梳妆台里
Grabbed this clutch to hide 'em.
赶快藏起来吧
Ohh! The eagle has landed.
宝贝到咯
Thank you, Kali.
谢谢你 卡利
I'm sorry, Agnes...
很抱歉 爱格妮思
I don't...I don't think I wanna go through with this.
我 我不想再干这些了
It's just that it's the first time in weeks
这几个星期以来 今天是第一次
that I've been able to not think about Damien
我没有去想达米恩
and the first time in even longer that I've actually been happy.
而且也是第一次感受到久违了的快乐
I don't know I just really forgot how much I love this,
我几乎忘了我是多么的热爱这份事业
and I don't want to do anything to mess it up, you know?
我不想毁了这一切 你明白吗
I'll just text damien and, uh,
我给达米恩发个信息
tell him to forget it, okay?
告诉他算了吧 好吗
It's okay. I get it.
好吧 知道了
I was just trying to help out an old friend.
我只是想帮帮老朋友
Chuck?
恰克
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hey. What's going on?
怎么回事
It would appear we've all been players in a Jack Bass plot.
看来我们一直被杰克·拜斯玩弄于股掌之间
The reappearance of my mother, the lawsuit...
我母亲的出现 诉讼案件
It's all been part of an elaborate ruse
都是他想让我把酒店签给伊丽莎白
to get me to sign over my hotel to Elizabeth.
而精心设计的阴谋
You have to admire his handiwork.
不得不承认他的手段很高明
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表