剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm not that kind of girl.
我可不是那种女孩
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
Not exactly.
不算有
Wait. What for?
等一下 怎么了
What the... Mr. Ellis.
搞什么 艾利斯先生
Blair waldorf. Oh, lord.
布莱尔·霍道夫 哦 我的天哪
I-I have to go.
我 我得走了
Don't you run away from me.
别想逃走
Hey! Have you no sense of decency?
嘿 你没有羞耻感吗
Well, you got your kiss.
好吧 你得到一个吻了
Number 27 on the Tribeca Scavenger Hunt...
在翠贝卡清道夫亨特27号♥
Kiss the chuck bass.
吻到了恰克·拜斯
Check.
又要记一笔了
I expect more from a representative of a college!
我可不希望大学代表是这个样子的
And the toast?
那个致辞呢
Oh, a deal's a deal. It's all yours.
我们说好了 它是你的
I should call vanessa, break the bad news.
我应该打给瓦内萨 告诉她这个坏消息
Allow me.
让我来吧
We're rivals, but friends at heart.
我们是竞争对手也是朋友
Until tonight.
直到今晚为止
Out, you cable-knit queen!
走开 你这个同性恋
You were late.
你来晚了
I got caught in a text flurry with Dorota. I'm sorry.
我被多洛塔一堆短♥信♥给缠住了 抱歉
I have to get uptown for a dinner.
我要出城去赴一个晚宴
I assume you're skipping the parents' thing?
我想你不打算参加那个家长会了
I may pop in...
我可能会去
For vanessa's toast, just for laughs.
听听瓦内萨的致辞当消遣
Are you upset because you kissed a guy?
你因为吻了一个男人而不高兴吗
I'm upset because I kissed somebody that wasn't you.
我不高兴是因为我吻的人不是你
You really think I've never kissed a guy before?
你真的以为我以前没吻过男人吗
Love me? Always.
你爱我吗 当然
Oh, well. I tried.
好吧 我打过了
Guess I should, uh,
我想我应该
Work on keeping my opinions to myself.
努力掩饰自己的观点
You think?
真的吗
I just wanted to say, tonight I will promise
我只是想说 我发誓今晚
To keep an open mind about your school,
会以开明的态度面对你的学校
About everything.
和所有的事
When you hear my toast,
当你听到我的致辞的时候
I think you'll understand why
你就会明白
This is the right place for me.
这里是最适合我的地方
Okay.
好
Come here.
过来
I hope.
我希望你能那么想
So what do you think about going out to eat tonight?
我们今晚出去吃饭怎么样
Or we could just go to the parents' dinner.
或者我们可以去参加家长日晚宴
Are you sure? I mean, my parents are...are gonna be there.
你真的想去吗 我的父母也会出席
Well, then I better be on my best behavior.
那我可要好好表现了
Pick me up in an hour?
一小时后来接我好吗
Okay.
好
As for lonely boy,
对于寂♥寞♥男♥孩来说
I suspect tonight's going to be strictly a family affair...
我怀疑今晚将演变为一场真正难忘的
To remember.
家庭大事件来铭记
I'll be right back. I just have to find someone.
我必须先去找个人 很快回来
Don't you just adore the national arts club?
你不喜欢国际艺术俱乐部吗
Ahh. it's so "Age of Innocence."
就像《纯真年代》里的场景一样
Are you looking for Mr. Ellis?
你在找艾利斯先生吗
Because he asked me to give you a message.
他叫我给你捎个口信
Now what was it?
是什么来着
Oh, you're not giving the toast,
对了 你不用致辞了
I am, and there's nothing you can do about it.
我取代了你 你做什么都无济于事了
What are you talking about? I won, like always.
你说什么 我赢了 像往常一样
Please... Don't do this.
请你别这么做
Oh, my god. Are you begging?
天啊 你在求我吗
My mom is here,
我母亲在这里
And you have no idea what this speech means for me.
你不知道这个演讲对我来说有多重要
Please.
别这样
You're embarrassing yourself even more than usual.
你比平时更让自己难堪
When will you learn?
你什么时候才明白
Some people are simply better than others.
有些人天生就比别人出色
Don't worry. I'm sure they're gonna love you.
别担心 他们肯定会喜欢你的
Uh-huh. So you think they're gonna want my autograph?
你认为他们会想要我的签名吗
I-I doubt it.
也许吧
Dan, what are you doing here?
丹 你怎么在这里
Please. Miss the freshmen dinner?
因为想念新生的晚会了
Dad, Lily, this is Olivia. -Rufus Humphrey.
爸爸 莉莉 这是奥利维亚 我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
Dan has told us so much about you.
丹经常跟我们说起你
Oh, that dress is beautiful.
这条裙子真漂亮
I recognize it from the Herve Leger Show. Oh, yeah?
我在荷芙妮格的时装展上见过 是吗
Except it wasn't on the runway,
但是这件没有在秀场上出现过
So that's kind of impossible.
所以那是不可能的
Max Azria's, like, one of my best friends.
麦克斯·阿兹利亚是我的好朋友
He does me crazy favors.
他帮了我的大忙
Are you feeling okay? Totes.
你还好吗 好极了
So anyone famous here?
这里还有其他名人吗
I mean, besides me.
除了我之外
You there. You're one of Blair's new minions, aren't you?
嘿 你 你是布莱尔的新随从 对吗
You're Chuck Bass. Blair said you weren't coming.
你是恰克·拜斯 布莱尔说你今晚不会来
My dinner canceled. The emir had to fly home...
晚宴取消了 举办者有事必须飞回家
Something about a revolution. Where is she?
去处理改革的事 她在哪里
Probably getting ready for her toast. Keep up, Bambi.
可能在准备致辞 你的消息过时了 斑比
Blair's not giving the toast.
布莱尔不会致辞的
Uh, yes, she is. Mr. Ellis promised if...
她会的 艾利斯先生对她承诺
Promised what?
承诺什么
Nate.
内特
Hey. What are you doing here? Serena.
你在这里做什么 瑟琳娜
I heard you talking to your grandfather.
我听到你跟你祖父打电♥话♥了
Why would you leak a fake photo?
你为什么要泄露一张假照片
Are you trying to destroy Tripp's campaign?
你想破坏特里普的竞选吗
No. That's gonna win Tripp the election.
不 这会帮助特里普赢得竞选
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Once the Buckleys leak it,
一旦巴克利家族的人把这张照片散布出去
We'll release the real photo.
我们就公布真的照片
It's gonna look like the Buckleys planted the fake one.
这看起来就像 巴克利家族伪造了照片
People are finally gonna see them as the villains they really are.
人们最终会看到 他们险恶的本质
And what happens to Carter? You...you just used him?
那卡特怎么办 你就这样利用他吗
Come on, Serena. He proposed to P.J.'s sister
行了 瑟琳娜 他向P.J.的姐妹求婚
To pay off his gambling debt.
来还清自己的赌债
Wake up. The guy's hardly innocent.
醒醒吧 他可不无辜
But I am sorry I had to lie to you.
但很抱歉对你撒谎
No, you're not, but you will be.
不 你并不觉得抱歉 但你会的
Manhattan, P.J. Buckley.
曼哈顿 P.J.巴克利
No, I'm doing the Mother Teresa movie.
不 我正在出演特里萨修女的电影
Yes. yeah, Leo's playing my boyfriend.
对 里奥演我的男朋友
I'm sure she'll be just a second.
她很快就会讲完的
Well, let's just meet at your pad in the bu.
我们在你那儿见面吧
The bu...the bu is Malibu.
这个"布" 是马里布海滩
Oh, yes. You know what? Just give us a moment, please.
没错 我们先失陪一下 抱歉
Uh-huh. oh! Wait. I-I gotta go.
等等 我要挂了
I love you, too, bitch. What...what are you doing?
我也爱你 婊♥子♥ 你在做什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're referring to the bu, you're calling your astrologer.
你提到了"布" 你还打给你的占星师
Since when do you even have an astrologer?
你什么时候雇了占星家
I guess ever since
我想是
I became another shallow hollywood celebrity
从我成了肤浅的好莱坞名人的时侯
You know, the kind that
就是那种
You are so afraid your parents wouldn't approve of?
你父母不会喜欢的类型
What are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么
Vanessa told me that's why you disinvited me.
瓦内萨告诉我你取消邀请的原因了
Vanessa? I blew this dinner off because vanessa told me
瓦内萨 就是她让我取消这个晚会邀请的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表