剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
We have to see this through to the end.
我们要一起努力到最后
This is the end, Chuck.
到此为止吧 恰克
I didn't know you were applying to the tisch writing program.
我不知道你在申请悌西写作项目
I'm kinda not telling anyone.
其实我还没打算告诉别人呢
That doesn't give you the right to tell me who I can and can't see.
你没有权利来决定我和什么人见面
With carter, yes, it does.
对于卡特 我就有这种权利
I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad.
我刚接到私♥家♥侦♥探♥的电♥话♥ 有你父亲的消息
He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away.
他知道你父亲在哪 只有3小时的航程
Do you know where Nate is?
你知道内特在哪里吗
Um, no, I don't see him right now.
不 我现在没看到他
If you find him,
如果你找到他
can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can?
请让他尽快回我电♥话♥好吗
Serena left with Carter.
瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了
Uh, Cece. Hi, it's Rufus.
茜茜 你好 我是鲁弗斯
I don't know where you and Lily are,
我不知道你和莉莉具体在哪儿
but I know it's not Canyon Ranch.
但我知道不在峡谷牧场
Hello? Dad?
有人吗 爸爸
Serena.
瑟琳娜
On the upper east side,
在上东区
new days don't always bring new beginnings,
新的一天并不总是预示一个新的开始
but they almost always bring new surprises.
但是它们总会带来新的惊喜
Oh,god. Waffles.
天呐 华夫饼
You don't like waffles?
你不喜欢华夫饼吗
It's not a matter of like.
这和喜不喜欢没有关系
It's...it's I'm a Humphrey, so syrup is a food group.
我是汉弗瑞家的 我们吃了太多糖浆了
Yeah, how are you not, like, 500 pounds?
是吗 那你怎么没有肥到500磅
Nice shirt, by the way.
顺便说下 这衬衫穿得很好看
Oh. Yeah, sorry. I, uh, it looked really comfy to sleep in.
不好意思 感觉穿着它睡觉会很舒服
Oh, yeah, it's Serena's favorite as well.
是啊 瑟琳娜也最喜欢这件了
So you still haven't heard from her?
她还没和你联♥系♥吗
Nope.
没有
Radio Silence since she left with Carter.
她和卡特走了以后就没消息了
I'm not gonna be the first one to call her, you know?
你知道 我是不会主动去联♥系♥她的
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
谢谢你昨天让我住在这儿
I'm sorry you had to sleep on the couch.
真是不好意思还害你睡沙发
I have no idea how it got so late.
真不敢相信居然玩到这么晚
Well, time flies when you're having
当你在任天堂网球的死亡决赛里厮杀时
a wii tennis death match, Humphrey.
时间可是飞逝而过啊 汉弗瑞小姐
Oh,did you call your dad, by the way?
顺便问下 你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥了吗
Uh, yeah, but I said that I was staying at Sawyer's,
打了 但我说住在索娅家
so if anyone asks, you're an insecure brunette
所以如果有人问你 你就是那个
Who has an unnatural love for designer handbags.
疯狂迷恋时装包的邪恶黑发女人
um, hey, are we still on
对了 我们还去
for the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA?
现代艺术博物馆看蒂姆·伯顿的展览吗
Absolutely.
当然
Oh,it's Serena.
瑟琳娜的短♥信♥
"Just landed. So sorry. Call you when I'm home."
"刚着陆 抱歉 到家给你电♥话♥"
You know what? I think I'm gonna... I think I'm gonna shower
我看 我还是洗个澡
and just go over there.
然后去她家吧
Um,are you sure?
你确定
I mean, she said she was gonna call you.
她说等下会打给你
You don't... you don't wanna push, right?
你不用这么心急吧
Yeah, I think...just...if we talk, it should be in person.
我知道 但我觉得我们应该当面谈清楚
Rain check on MOMA?
下次再去现代艺术博物馆好吗
Sure.
没问题
You ready?
你准备好了吗
To explain to Rufus the real reason
准备好告诉鲁弗斯我欺骗他的
I've been lying to him? No.
真正原因了吗 没有
But I know I have to.
但我知道我必须告诉他
Well,it's Rufus. He'll understand.
你了解他的 他能理解
Yeah, let's hope.
但愿如此
You know, it's hard enough to tell him,
本来要告诉他实情就不容易
but now with your father involved...
现在你♥爸♥爸又牵涉进来了
William and Rufus do not exactly get along.
威廉和鲁弗斯可是水火不容
Mm, nothing like a grunge-era love triangle.
没什么比三角恋爱更纠结的了
Yes, well, complete with an unplanned pregnancy,
是啊 还包括意外怀孕
a trip to a French sanatorium, my mother
去法国疗养院休养
and a whole lot of flannel.
还有老妈和一堆花言巧语
It was ugly in more ways than one.
这经历还真不是一般的纠结呀
Well, it'll be okay, mom. I'm here for you.
都会好起来的 妈妈 有我在呢
It's a lot easier to sneak up on someone
如果你没怀着八个月的身孕
when you're not eight months pregnant.
而且对方不是站在全身镜面前的话
And they're not standing in front of a full-length mirror.
想要接近别人还是很容易的
Are the caterers all set up downstairs?
楼下的宴席招待都准备好了吗
Uh,yes. Everything is set up.
是的 全都准备好了
Miss Blair, I not so sure this party your best idea.
布莱尔小姐 我觉得这个派对不是个好主意
What if we go feed ducks in park, just the two of us?
不如我们去公园喂鸭子吧 就我们俩
Dorota, why did I go to the trouble
多洛塔 我邀请曼哈顿最高贵的单身男子们
of putting together an elegant brunch and inviting
来共进优雅的早午餐
a dozen of Manhattan's most eligible bachelors?
还会惹来什么麻烦吗
So world can know Miss Blair's single again,
这样全世界都会知道恰克·拜斯已成往事
and Chuck Bass thing of past.
布莱尔小姐又恢复单身了
But Miss Blair not yet grieve properly.
但是布莱尔小姐一点都不悲伤
To rush back into dating...
却急着开始约会了
Will show everyone that Chuck Bass has no hold over me.
这样大家才知道是恰克·拜斯没能留住我
Dorota, you really need to stop buying your prenatal vitamins
多洛塔 你不该再继续在网上买♥♥那些
over the internet.
产前维他命了
For this I postpone honeymoon.
我就是为了这个才推迟了我的蜜月呢
Will you toss out that box of junk?
你能去把那堆垃圾扔了吗
I never want to see it again.
我再也不想看到它了
Lily?
莉莉
Hello, Rufus.
你好 鲁弗斯
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威廉 你来这里做什么
I'm here to see Lily. Is she home?
我来找莉莉 她在家吗
If she was, you still wouldn't be welcome.
就算她在 你也一样不受待见
You need to leave now.
请你马上离开
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行
Yeah, I know about this summer.
夏天的事我都知道了
You've done enough damage to this family, on all fronts.
你对这个家造成的伤害已经够多了
This summer.
今年夏天
She, uh, she hasn't told you?
她还没告诉你吗
Told me what?
告诉我什么
I think we should wait for Lily.
我们还是等莉莉回来吧
We a all have a lot to talk about.
我们要谈的还有很多
There is an outlet by the bed,
床边有通风口
and I will be in in a minute.
我马上就来
You look like hell.
你看起来真是一团糟
Small price to pay to feel like heaven.
付点小钱就能快活逍遥
Where's Archibald?
阿齐布尔德去哪儿了
Don't tell me you two finally
别告诉我你们俩
closed the deal.
终于好上了
I have no idea what you're talking about, Chuck.
我不知道你在鬼扯什么 恰克
Please. You've been panting at his loafers
别装了 自从瑟琳娜和卡特走后
ever since Serena went M.I.A. With carter.
你就一直在打他的主意
Was it as you always imagined?
你是不是一直都在幻想着
Late night?
夜深人静的时候
You two engaged in a sweaty wii duel...
你们在任天堂游戏里并肩作战挥汗如雨
Your bodies touch...
然后是肉体接触
He looks at you like he's never looked at you before.
他用以前从未有过的眼神 深情地看着你
Oh, you're an ass, Chuck. Besides, serena's back.
恰克你真混♥蛋♥ 况且 瑟琳娜回来了
Oh, well, maybe now you'll actually have a chance.
那看来现在你是有点希望了
Don't worry.
别担心
The odds of me remembering this conversation are slim.
我绝对不会记住咱们的这次谈话
Wait. What do you mean, I'll stand a chance now?
等等 什么叫我现在才有点希望
Archibald's never gonna cross the line.
阿齐布尔德永远不会做过分的事情
He's a good guy.
他是个好男人
He would cling to Serena's golden locks
他肯定对瑟琳娜忠贞不二
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表