剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It doesn't change anything.
但也不会改变任何事
And Holland may be crazy, but she was right.
也许霍兰德是疯了 但她说得没错
No matter what I feel or don't,
不论我还有没有感觉
we're not safe.
我们的感情靠不住
I did the most dangerous thing I could
当我告诉你我爱你时
when I said "I love you,"
我做了人生最危险的选择
And it was worth it.
但却是值得的
If I got through my fear for you,
如果我可以为你义无反顾
You can get through yours for me.
你也可以为我如此
You have until tomorrow to decide.
你可以在明天前作出决定
What?
什么
We're never going to be safe.
我们的感情永远没有定数
So are you brave enough or aren't you?
就看你够不够勇敢
I'll be waiting at the top of the Empire state building.
我会在帝王大厦顶层等你
You can't "affair to remember" me.
你休想跟我搞什么《金玉盟》
If you're not there tomorrow,
如果你明天没有去
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
七点零一分 我将从此对你死心
Well, I won't be there.
我不会去的
How'd the sting go?
你们的拆谎结局如何
I'd much rather hear about rugby.
我更想听听有关橄榄球的事
Fair enough. Rugby is a real sport.
好啊 橄榄球是项真正的运动
Football's for...
足球是
Hello? Hey. I've been calling you.
你好 我一直打电♥话♥给你
There's nothing more to say.
没什么好说的了
I got to my dad before the cops did.
我抢在警♥察♥前找到了我爸爸
So I guess now you know
我猜你现在知道我为什么
why I don't talk to you about things.
什么都不愿告诉你了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
When are things not complicated
和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森一起
with Serena Van Der Woodsen?
有不复杂的时候吗
you want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
When the family tree falls,
当家人失和
we all need a friend to lead us out of the woods...
我们都需要找个朋友抽离一下
or into them.
或者进入别人的生活
I didn't know you'd be here. I live here.
我不知道你会在这 我住这
I know. I just thought you'd, um, be with Serena or something.
我只是以为你和瑟琳娜或者谁在一起呢
Nope.
没有
But careful...
不过小心了
Once darkness descends, true natures emerge,
当夜幕降临 人们坦诚相见
and everything is fair game until morning.
清晨之前 这将是场公平的竞争
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表