剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
and guess who he saw with Carter this morning.
猜猜今早他看见卡特和谁在一起
No, you have no idea what you're even talking about.
不 你一定搞错了
No, you have no idea what I'm talking about,
不 搞错的是你才对
and that's the problem.
这才是最要命的
If you'll excuse me, I was heading out.
恕我失陪 我要出去了
What are you doing hiding up here?
你躲来这里干什么
I just needed to be alone.
我只想一个人待着
B., I know you and Chuck
B 我知道你和恰克
are going through a hard time right now,
正在闹变扭
but don't you at least think what he did was romantic?
但你不觉得他这么做很浪漫吗
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
This was your idea.
是你给他出的主意吗
No. I-I may have encouraged him to make a gesture,
不是 或许是我鼓励他该做些表示
but throwing a whole wedding was his idea.
但操办整场婚礼可是他的主意
That's the thing with him, S. Everything is a game.
这就是他的毛病 对他来说一切皆是儿戏
But that's what makes you guys so good together.
但这也是你们般配的原因
You--you love games. It's who you are.
你爱玩游戏 这是你的本性
The last game we played, we both lost.
上一个游戏 我们都输了
You and Nate are lucky.
真羡慕你和内特
You're so good to each other.
你们关系那么好
No games, no lies, no secrets,
不玩花样 不说谎话 没有秘密
just pure honesty--
彼此之间只有坦诚相待
That's how it's supposed to be.
情侣间本该如此
I know that now.
我终于醒悟了
How do you do it?
你们是怎么做到的
You just-- you just do, I guess.
只要去做就可以了
I hope it all works out.
但愿一切顺利
Nate Archibald.
内特·阿齐布尔德
What are you doing here, Baizen?
你在这儿干什么 贝森
Oh, I'm just dropping something off to Serena.
我只是给瑟琳娜捎点东西
How about you stay away form my girlfriend?
离我女朋友远一点
What do you want from her, anyway?
你到底想从她那儿得到什么
She's the one who wants something,
想得到些什么的是她才对
and it looks like I'm the only one who can give it to her.
而且看起来只有我才能给她她想要的
I guess she hasn't told you what that is, huh?
我猜她还没告诉你那是什么吧
What can I say?
还能说什么呢
She trusts me more than you.
和你相比 她更相信我
I gotta run,
我得走了
but, uh, if you need anything,
不过你如果需要什么的话
I'll be at the St. Regis.
可以来圣·瑞吉斯找我
Of course, Serena already knows that.
当然 瑟琳娜已经知道我的住址了
Was that who I think it was?
那是某位同志吗
Was Serena at breakfast with you guys this morning?
瑟琳娜早餐是跟你们一起吃的吗
Yeah.
是的
No.
没有
Why? Did she say she was?
怎么了 她说跟我们一起吃的吗
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Darling.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
甜心
I found the perfect gift for Dorota and Vanya.
我找到了最适合多洛塔和瓦尼亚的礼物
It's gonna knock your socks off!
一定会让你大跌眼镜的
That's wonderful, dear. So much to do!
太棒了亲爱的 还有好多事要做呢
Finally, Jenny. Hi.
总算来了 珍妮 我来了
Did you get the silk netting?
编结丝线拿来了吗
Enough to make Monique Lhuillier weep.
多得能让设计师莫尼克·鲁里耶都发愁了
Oh, good girl.
好孩子
Oh, Serena. Here. This is for you.
瑟琳娜 这是给你的
Where'd you get this?
哪儿来的
Uh, from Nate, who got it from Carter.
从内特那里 卡特给他的
Surprise, S.
没想到吧 S
A special delivery, courtesy of little J.
一份来自小J的特殊见面礼
I guess good things don't always come in small packages.
看来好消息并非总是由小信封送来的
Now it is time to play
传统东欧婚礼游戏
traditional eastern European wedding games.
现在开始
Some of these games date all the way back to 14th century,
其中一些游戏能追溯到十四世纪
but back then they used virgins. And today... not so much.
那时的参与者都是处♥女♥ 现在已经不多了
First game we play is balloon game.
第一个游戏是气球游戏
Everybody must find partner.
每人都需要一个舞伴
You take balloon and put in between.
拿个气球放在两人中间
Now when music changes, you and partner get closer.
音乐变换时就跟舞伴逐渐靠近
Ah. Now whoever does not pop balloon wins game.
不弄破气球的人就是赢家
Oh! And winner...
赢家的奖品
gets rare matryoshka doll.
是个罕见的俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃
Okay, let's play.
我们开始吧
Hey.
干什么呢
Traditions since the 14th century?
十四世纪流传下来的传统吗
What's next, raping and pillaging?
接下来该什么了 强♥奸♥和抢劫吗
I'm guessing you didn't see Elliot.
你没见到埃利奥特吧
I waited in the lobby for, like, three hours.
我已经在大堂等了三个多小时了
I beat my high score in "Brickbreaker."
破了我打砖块游戏时的最高纪录
Maybe I should just give up.
也许我该放弃 对吗
No. No, no, no. Quitting is for losers,
不 只有失败者才半途而废呢
except Oprah can get away with it...
除了像奥普拉那样的能一走了之
and, uh, maybe Nate and Serena.
也许还有内特和瑟琳娜
Jenny.
珍妮
What?
怎么了
Serena's my sister and Nate's my friend.
瑟琳娜是我姐姐 内特是我好朋友
I just want to make sure they're okay.
我只想确保他们没事
That's all. Really.
仅此而已 真的
Chuck Bass. I hear a lot about you.
恰克·巴斯 我听说过很多你的事
You're infamous in Brighton Beach.
你在布莱顿海滩大街臭名昭著
I'm guessing so are you. But if you'll excuse me...
估计你也一样t 不过抱歉
We've done something like this before, remember?
我们以前干过这样的事 记得吗
No talking.
别说话
Just dance.
跳舞就好
I should have told you about Carter.
我本该把卡特的事告诉你
I bumped into him on the street the other day,
那天在街上正好撞见他了
and I told him we could have coffee, and that's it.
我跟他说只能一起喝杯咖啡 仅此而已
Well, that's not how Carter made it seem.
可卡特显然不是那么想的
You know how he is.
你知道他是什么人
He convinced his fourth grade class at dalton
他四年级的时候还说
That Barneys was named after the dinosaur.
巴尼斯精品店是以恐龙的名字命名的呢
He's a liar.
他是个骗子
Nate, if he made it seem like anything other than coffee,
内特 如果他想显得我们间有些什么
then he was just trying to upset you.
那他肯定是想让你吃醋
And obviously, he succeeded. Come on, nate.
显然 他成功了 别这样 内特
This is me you're talking to. You have to trust me.
你是在跟我说话啊 你一定要相信我
You don't trust me?
难道你不相信我吗
Why should I trust you? Okay, the only reason we're having
我凭什么要信任你 我们现在谈这事
this conversation right now is
只是因为
because you got caught.
你被逮住了
I was going to tell you.
我本打算告诉你的
When, after the fact?
什么时候 事发之后吗
Why didn't you just tell me when it happened? Because...
你为什么当时没告诉我 因为
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Daniel. Where's your partner?
丹 你的舞伴呢
Uh, she--she's in Vermont.
她在佛蒙特州呢
I was thinking about sitting this one out.
我打算干站着一直到婚礼结束
Oh. Well, if you're not going to dance,
那你要是不打算跳舞的话
at least make yourself useful.
至少来帮帮忙吧
These Russians drink more than Larry Hagman on his first liver.
这些俄♥罗♥斯♥人比拉里·哈格曼喝得还多
Bartender needs more ice.
调酒师需要些冰块
Yeah, you--you do know that I'm not working this party, right?
你清楚我这次不是服务生 对吧
All right, I'll do it.
好吧 我去拿
Thank you.
谢谢
Cyrus, what the hell has gotten into you?
赛瑞斯 你到底怎么了
Dorota's gift is finalized.
多洛塔的结婚礼物敲定了
The papers are signed.
合同签好了
Papers?
合同
What papers? Did you get her a puppy?
什么合同 你给她买♥♥了条小狗狗吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表