剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm only here for the good of the school, Chuck.
我来这只是因为这学校好 恰克
And I'm only here for Blair.
我来这儿只为了布莱尔
And now for one of the most time-honored
现在是为了着历史悠久的
Traditions of the sleepover--truth or dare.
夜宿会传统游戏 真心话大冒险
Hey. I'm not talking to hear myself speak.
我不是在自说自话
Sorry, Blair.
对不起 布莱尔
It's...just...
只是
Gossip girl says Jenny Humphrey's at the
八卦天后说珍妮·汉弗瑞正在
Premiere of Olivia Burke's new movie...and she's with...
奥利维亚·伯克的新电影首映式上 并且跟
Who?
跟谁
Spotted on the red carpet
红地毯现场报道
Jenny Humphrey on the arm of the red baron,
珍妮·汉弗瑞正挽着一位红男爵
Chuck bass.
恰克·拜斯
Guess queen B isn't starring in this melodrama.
B皇后却不是主演
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Rufus, why are you dragging me to this?
鲁弗斯 你怎么会带我来这儿
You really couldn't wait till it comes out in the theaters?
你就真的不能等到电影上映吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Nazis and cabaret singers--
纳粹和夜♥总♥会♥歌♥手
It's like "casablanca" meets "showgirls."
就像是卡萨布兰卡遇到了艳舞♥女♥郎
This is my dream movie.
这是我梦中的电影
How did you get tickets to the premiere?
你怎么弄到首映入场券的
I have a connection.
我有关系
Mom. Rufus, thank you.
妈 鲁弗斯 谢谢你
No problem. Um, this is some event.
小事一桩 真是隆重啊
What is going on? Did you two arrange this?
怎么回事 是你们俩搞的鬼吗
Hmm. I-I'm gonna go and, uh, get another bag of popcorn, just in case.
我走了 去拿一包爆米花 以防万一
So I got a job with a publicist,
我找了一份公♥关♥的工作
And I thought if you saw me working,
我想要是你看到我工作
You would feel better about Brown.
对于布朗的事情你会好受一点
Right. Yes.
是啊
Because, um,
因为
A year of parties and premieres is a
一年的派对和公演
Worthy alternative to an Ivy League education.
真是比在常青藤受一年教育更划得来
Mom...
妈妈
Please don't make me regret inviting you here.
拜托别让我后悔邀请你来
I've got a lot to worry about already.
我已经有很多事情要操心了
Fine, fine, no Brown talk.
好 好 不聊布朗大学了
Now tell me.
现在告诉我怎么回事
Well, um, I've become friends with Ursula Nyquist,
我已经和乌苏拉·纳奎斯成为朋友了
And she's really counting on this movie and her big scene,
这部电影里她最骄傲的片段
Which has been cut.
被剪掉了
K.C., my boss, doesn't want me to tell her.
K.C. 我老板 不想让我告诉她
Well, you have to, I mean,
你必须告诉她 我是说
If she really is a friend. Right?
如果她真的是你的朋友 对吗
But K.C. believes that it's for her own good,
但是K.C认为那是为她好
And--and K.C.'s my boss.
而且她是我老板
This woman saw an opportunity to
这个女人是要看准机会
Exploit your celebrity and your connections.
利用你的名声和人脉
Why else would she hire an
要不然她凭什么
18-year-old with no skills and no college degree?
雇佣一个无技能无大学文凭的十八岁女生
Maybe because she believes in me.
也许只是因为她相信我
Serena, I've been looking all over for you.
瑟琳娜 我正到处找你
Oh, Ursula, this is my mom Lily.
乌苏拉 这是我妈妈 莉莉
Lily, this is Ursula.
莉莉 这是乌苏拉
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you, too.
你好 我也是
Can I talk to your daughter for a second?
我能跟您女儿谈一下吗
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
I feel like people are whispering.
我怎么觉得大家都在窃窃私语
No, every-everything's fine.
没事 一切正常
Look, w-we should get you inside.
我们得带你进去了
Mom, I got work to do.
妈 我要工作了
Oh, my god. Dan.
天啊 丹
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Me? I could ask you the same thing.
我 我还想问你呢
You're supposed to be working, right?
你应该是在工作 对吧
You're not serious.
你别开玩笑了
See, it's fine if you didn't want to go out with me.
如果你不想跟我出去那就算了
It's really--really--I mean,
这可真的 真的 我是说
You didn't have to lie about it.
你没必要撒谎
No, I-I didn't.
我没有啊
Uh, you know what? I gotta find Vanessa. I'm sorry.
你知道吗 我找到瓦内萨了 对不起
Vanessa? W-wait.
瓦内萨 等一下
Like Vanessa Abrams?
是瓦内莎·艾布拉姆
Yeah. She's--she's my friend, how do you know her?
是啊 她是我朋友 你怎么认识她的
Dan, I-I have to tell you something.
丹 我- 我要告诉你件事
O-olivia. olivia,
奥 奥利维亚 奥利维亚
hey, can we get
你能过
whoa, whoa, whoa. what's that?
喔 喔 喔 那是干嘛
What's--what's going on right there?
什么 什么情况
why are they
为什么他们
Y...
你
Oh, my--oh, my god.
我 我 的 我的老天
are you--you're not...
你是 你不是吧
Fleur.
弗雷尔
You are. yeah.
你就是 是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey. hey.
嘿 嘿
You met olivia?
你见过奥利维亚了
yeah. yeah, apparently.
是 是 显然
These are the plans from de gaulle.
这些是戴高乐将军的计划
I smuggled them in with my sheet music.
我夹在我的乐谱里偷出来的
Germans.
是德国人
they cannot be allowed to have these documents.
不能让他们拿到这些文件
I'll distract them while you slip out the back.
我来引开他们你从后面走
but how?
但你怎么引开呢
How else? I'll sing.
能怎么呢 我唱歌♥吧
I never heard her song,
我再没听过她歌♥唱
but I owe Josephine my life,
但我一生都欠约瑟芬
as does france.
整个法国都亏欠她
Next day, I was in london.
第二天 我到了伦敦
Hold on. wait, wait.
等一下 等等 等等
she's in the stall.
她在洗手间
We'll give her another minute,
我们再让她单独待会
then we'll let her go in front of cameras.
然后再接见媒体
No, but I-I thought that was bad for her.
不 但我 我觉得这是伤害她
That's why we didn't tell her in the first place.
这才是我们一开始不告诉她的原因
Serena,
瑟琳娜
An actress who finds out that her scene is cut
演员发现自己的镜头被剪掉
and skips the premiere is a lame story.
翘掉首映是个丑闻
An actress who finds it out during the premiere,
如果在首映中发现
Then has a meltdown
然后就算精神崩溃
now that is great public theater.
电影院里人们也察觉不到
So you lied to me.
所以你骗了我
Only because you couldn't deal with the truth.
因为你不能面对现实
I needed ursula to trust you,
我需要乌苏拉相信你
like I do now.
就像我现在一样
Ursula, honey, it's time to come out.
乌苏拉 亲爱的 应该出来了
Serena's here.
瑟琳娜在这里
Did you really think that your lame attempt...
你真觉得你这种下流的手段
blair. blair, stop it.
布莱尔 布莱尔 停下
To embarrass me would you get back queen?
让我出丑会让你夺回女王头衔吗
Blair. I will make your life a living hell.
布莱尔 我会让你的生活变成炼狱的
blair, calm-- it wasn't her idea.
布莱尔 冷静点 这不是她的主意
This was you?
难道是你的吗
Do you have any idea how much you humiliated me?
你难道不知道这对我是个多大的羞辱吗
I think you accomplished that
我觉得你是用你那
with your little teenybopper sleepover.
少女夜宿会就能得回人心
Look, n.y.u.'s hard,
在纽约大学的生活是不容易
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表