剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Jenny, us hanging out was just as friends.
珍妮 我们一起出去 只是作为朋友
That was my mother, and she is at canyon ranch.
是我妈妈 她在峡谷牧场酒店
You should go.
你应该去
I'm Elliot.
我是埃利奥特
How'd you know what apartment I was in?
你怎么知道我住哪层
I started on the first floor and worked my way up.
我是从一层开始找上来的
Dorota, will you--
多洛塔 嫁给我 好吗
yes, of course I will marry you!
愿意 我当然愿意嫁给你
I told Chuck I'd take either you or the hotel.
我和恰克说我要你或者要酒店
He chose to give me you.
他选择把你给我
I did what I had to, to win.
我做了该做的一切 就是为了胜利
Even if it means losing me instead?
即使那意味着要失去我吗
You went up there on your own.
你是自愿去的
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见了 恰克
What are you doing here? Boss' orders.
你们要干什么 老板的命令
aah! No! Chuck!
不要 恰克
No!
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No. No. No.
不要 不要 不要
No!
不要
Up and at 'em, upper east siders.
上东区的名流们 该醒来面对现实
It's time to awake from our slumber
从睡梦中醒来
and learn the hard truth...
面对这个冷酷现实的时刻到了
that some nightmares don't end once we open our eyes.
有些恶梦即使醒来也不会结束
You're not gonna find anything in there.
你从那里找不到酒的
Luckily for me, I own a bar downstairs.
幸好 楼下的酒吧是我的
Drink this.
喝这个吧
Look, we know this has to do
虽然不知道发生了什么事
with whatever's going on between you and Blair.
但一定与布莱尔有关
Okay, you got the Empire back.
好了 你拿回了酒店
You two should be celebrating, not fighting.
你们应该举杯庆祝而不是针锋相对
You wanna tell us what's going on?
你不想告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Here.
给
I thought our relationship... could withstand anything.
我以为我们的感情 坚不可摧
Apparently, I was wrong.
显然 我错了
Well, you still love her, don't you?
你还爱着她 不是吗
Then show her that you're sorry.
那就向她道歉
Take her to Blue Hill upstate
带她去北边的"蓝山"
or buy her those Louboutins at Saks.
或者去萨克斯百货给她买♥♥鲁布托的鞋子
I'd have to buy Saks itself, and that still wouldn't be enough.
就算我把萨克斯百货买♥♥下来也于事无补
She doesn't want to talk to me. I've tried.
她不想理我 我试过了
When?
什么时候
Look, you haven't been outside in days.
你窝在家里已经好几天了
She asked me to leave her alone.
她让我别去烦她
You don't want to wait too long, Chuck,
最好不要等太久 恰克
or she'll think you don't care.
否则她会以为你不在乎她
Excuse me.
恕我失陪了
You think it worked?
你觉得有用吗
well, maybe you'll have better luck with Blair.
也许你可以去布莱尔那碰碰运气
Wait. What? You're making me do this alone?
等等 什么 你要我一个人去
Breakfast with the Humphreys, remember?
你忘了吗 我要和汉弗瑞一家共进早餐
Let me know how it goes. Good luck.
随时告诉我进展 祝你好运
H-hello? Hello?
你好 你好
Dorota?
多洛塔
What on earth is going on?
到底出什么事了
I am sorry, Miss Eleanor, Mr. Cyrus.
真抱歉 埃莉诺小姐 赛勒斯先生
That was my mother.
打电♥话♥来的是我妈妈
She come with father to New York on Monday.
她和爸爸周一要来纽约
But that's wonderful. I can't wait to meet them.
那不是很好吗 我等不及要见他们了
Maybe we can all go have the vodka flight at the Russian Samovar!
也许我们可以一起去俄式茶馆喝伏特加
We go nowhere once they see me.
他们要是见我这样 我们哪都去不成
My parents don't know I pregnant.
我父母不知道我怀孕了
And since I not married,
更何况还是未婚先孕
they will disown me.
他们会和我断绝关系的
Or worse, they will kidnap and take back to old country.
或许更糟 说不定会把我绑回老家
Nate!
内特
Hello, Nathaniel.
你好啊 内特尼尔
I'm here to see the invalid.
我是来探望病号♥的
And not a moment too soon.
来得正好
She hasn't left her room for days.
她一连几天没出房♥间了
It's--it's like living with Howard Hughes.
就好像跟华德·休斯住在一起似的
Blair is upstairs. I hope you can make some headway with her.
布莱尔就在楼上 希望你能开导她
I am not allowed to cross the transom.
我连房♥门都不能进
Well, I'll do my best.
我会尽力而为的
Great. He sent good cop.
太棒了 他找了个不错的和事老
Chuck didn't send me.
不是恰克让我来的
Serena.
那就是瑟琳娜
Look, we're concerned about our best friends.
我们关心我们的死党
And whatever he did,
不管他做了什么
I'm sure you can find a suitable punishment for him.
你肯定能找到合适的方法惩罚他
There is no punishment for what he did.
他的所作所为没什么好惩罚的
You're Blair Waldorf.
你可是布莱尔·霍道夫
"Punishment" is your middle name.
惩罚可是你的拿手戏啊
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
I can't tell anyone.
谁都不能告诉
It's too awful.
太不堪了
There's no such thing as "too awful" between friends.
朋友之间根本没有"不堪"的事
We don't judge, remember?
我们不互相指责 记得吧
And we can forgive anything.
而且我们会原谅一切
You can't tell anyone, especially not Serena.
你不能跟任何人说 尤其是瑟琳娜
Not a soul. I promise.
谁都不说 我保证
What did chuck tell you about how he got his hotel back?
恰克跟你说他是如何夺回酒店的?
He didn't.
他没说
He just said "Money solves everything."
他只是说 钱可以解决一切
He didn't use money.
不是钱的作用
He used me... as a trade.
是我 他拿我做交易
Come on. No way.
不会吧 不可能
He set me up to sleep with Jack
他设计我去和杰克上♥床♥
in exchange for his beloved empire.
以此来换回他心爱的酒店
So now do you see why I couldn't tell anyone?
现在你明白为什么我不能跟别人说了吧
Oh, my god.
天哪
My Slavic language skills are a little rusty,
我的斯拉夫语言能力有点儿生疏了
but I'm pretty sure she just said,
但我非常确定她刚才说
"over my dead goat."
"除非我死了"
Or "Body." The words are very similar.
或者是说"死都不要" 这些词很相近
Cyrus, come away from there.
赛瑞斯 别站在那里了
Eavesdropping on the help is undignified.
偷听女仆说话有失尊严
Plus, it confuses them.
而且 也会让他们更加困惑
Oh, I haven't heard that much overwrought Polish drama
自从我停止捐赠布鲁克林音乐学院以后
since I canceled my B.A.M. Subscription.
就再也没听过如此激昂的波兰戏剧
What is going on?
怎么了
From what I can gather, Dorota's in a bind.
就目前所知 多洛塔现在进退两难
She needs to be married before her parents show up on Monday.
她得在星期一她父母到这里之前结婚
Dorota, I...I...I don't understand this.
多洛塔 我不明白了
Why can't you and Vanya just go down to city hall?
为什么你和瓦尼亚不能直接去市政厅呢
Never. First marriage happen at Polish city hall.
绝不行 第一次婚礼就是在波兰市政厅办的
You were married before?
你以前结过婚?
Yes. I am divorced.
是的 我离婚了
And one reason is because first wedding happen at city hall,
原因之一就是首场婚礼是在市政厅举♥行♥的
ignoring tradition.
忽视了传统习俗
Wedding traditions very sacred in my country.
在我的国家 婚姻传统是非常神圣的
Dorota, don't be foolish.
多洛塔 别傻了
Every marriage I know fail
我所知的所有失败的婚姻
if wedding has no tradition.
皆因为婚礼没有遵照传统
Where did you and Mr. Harold get married?
你和哈罗德先生是在哪儿结婚的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表