剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He gave you one when you bailed on Brown.
你决定不去布朗大学时他也原谅了你
Are you really taking his side right now?
你现在跟他一伙了吗
I'm not taking sides.
不 我哪伙都不是
We're just talking about it.
我只是在就事论事
Well, maybe that's not such a good idea.
也许那不是个好主意
I have to go be with my family.
我要去陪家人了
I still don't see why we need Blair for this.
我还是不懂 为什么要来找布莱尔
I mean, don't you read "Gossip Girl"?
你没看"八卦天后"上写的吗
Extortion's what I do all day.
勒索这事儿可是我的专长
This is more than headbands and high school.
这事可比高中女生的小帮派麻烦多了
The two of you here together? Please tell me
你们两个怎么会一起来这儿
there's an explanation that doesn't involve the apocalypse.
别告诉我是因为世界末日到了
We come in peace and with a purpose.
我们相安无事 有事找你
Something's going on with Lily's medication.
莉莉的药有问题
We need your mind game mastery to find out what.
我们想借你那聪慧的脑瓜一用
Who are you, House?
你以为自己是豪斯医生吗
I'm sure Dr. Van Der Woodsen knows what he's doing.
我相信范德·伍德森医生清楚自己在干嘛
It's not Van Der Woodsen. It's a psychiatrist.
不是范德·伍德森 而是精神科医生
I have an address. It's weird, right?
我有地址 很怪 是吧
Lily so does not seem like she's in therapy.
莉莉不像是在接受治疗
And you so should be.
该看病的是你吧
But as much as I admire the attempt to lure me back
虽然我欣赏这种以探究秘密的方式
with subversive sleuthing,
将我诱回身边的做法
and appreciative as I am of your help with Columbia,
也感激你帮我申请到哥伦比亚大学
The answer's no.
但恕难从命
Blair, I need to find out
布莱尔 我要查出
why someone doesn't want Lily getting better.
为什么有人不想让莉莉康复
A heartfelt plea as well.
说得多么诚恳啊
And much more effective than a fatwa.
比宗教教义都好听
But you obviously already know that I have a date today.
但你一定知道我今天有个约会
And nothing you can dangle will make me miss it.
你如何纠缠都不能阻止我
Next time,
下次
don't bring Jenny Humphrey.
别和珍妮·汉弗瑞在我面前出双入对
I'm sorry you had to find out about Rufus like that.
抱歉让你看到鲁弗斯的这一面
I know you two have become close.
我知道你们关系很好
You know I'm only concerned with how you're doing.
我只在乎你的感受
I'm not sure. Is that too honest?
我心里很乱 会不会太直白了
No. No, it makes sense.
不不 这很正常
Well, you know, after five marriages,
有过五次婚史
the last thing I want to do is
我最不愿做的事
put you and Serena through another divorce.
就是让你和瑟琳娜再经历父母离异
It might sound cold, but they do get easier.
听起来挺伤人 但其实没那么可怕
Rufus is different, you know?
鲁弗斯不同于其他人
He's been like a father to you.
他对你来说更像一位父亲
And I-I love him. But if you think he cheated on you,
我很爱他 但如果你不能容忍♥他的背叛
you can't stay with him because of me.
也没必要为了我勉强维持婚姻
You have to stay with him because you still love him
你不想和他分开是因为你还爱他
and because you think you guys can work through this.
而且觉得两人可以不计较这件事
It doesn't matter who you end up with
你和谁离婚都没关系
as long as you're still here.
只要你还陪在我们身边
Well, thanks for coming with me, man.
谢谢你陪我一起去
It means a lot, you getting involved.
有你加入 是一大助力
Well, hey, my dad would have done this and worse.
我爸爸干过更出格的事
All right, and no matter what Serena wants to believe,
不管瑟琳娜要相信谁
there's no way Rufus would hurt Lily like that.
鲁弗斯都不能这么伤害莉莉
Does Serena know you're doing this?
瑟琳娜知道你要这么做吗
Well, I was thinking we'd see what we find out
我想在我们查明真♥相♥之前
before I tell her. You're on dangerous ground there.
先不要告诉她 老兄 你这是在冒险
but the only way to clean up this mess, for everyone,
但是要解决这件事 又不伤害任何人
is to find out the truth. Yeah, well,
唯一的办法就是找出真♥相♥ 没错
I-I know. That's why we need the help of an expert.
我知道 所以我们才要找专家帮忙
Philosophy of war?
战争哲学
I'm finally home.
终于找对了
Nate? Humphrey?
内特 汉弗瑞
Please don't tell me
别告诉我 我妈妈
my mother rehired you as a cater waiter.
又雇你们来当餐边服务生了
I'm Dan.
你好 我叫丹
Cameron. Hey, Nate. Great game last week.
卡梅隆 内特 昨天你比赛打得真不错
Thanks. Sorry to interrupt.
谢谢 实在不好意思 打扰一下
We just need Blair's help with something.
我们真的有些事需要布莱尔帮忙
Yes, people often drop by with their problems
是啊 无事不登三宝殿
because they know how supportive I am.
因为他们都知道 我总是乐于助人
Supportive, I.E. scheming.
是啊 你总是阴谋诡计层出不穷
Did... Chuck send you?
你们 恰克派你们来的吗
His pill plan didn't work, so he sent Frick and Frack
他的违规药计划未果 就派兄弟们
to ruin my date?
来破坏我的约会
No, Blair, this is about my dad and Lily.
布莱尔 我们是为了我爸爸和莉莉的事来的
This woman Holland has accused him of... cheating.
有个叫霍兰德的女人 说我爸跟她有一腿
Wait a minute.
等等 这女的
An artist or a hippie activist, maybe,
要是个艺术家 嬉皮士 这事也好理解
but rooftop garden committee?
但她是屋顶花♥园♥协会的
I knew that something wasn't right when Serena told me.
瑟琳娜告诉我的时候我就怀疑了
No way would another upper east sider shtup Rufus.
上东区的女人绝对不会看上鲁弗斯的
My stepfather's Jewish.
我继父是犹太人
Blair, we can't let Lily leave Rufus.
布莱尔 我们不能让莉莉离开鲁弗斯
Will you help us?
愿意帮忙吗
Exposing scandal on the upper east side?
揭秘上东区的各式绯闻
Show me your world, Blair Waldorf.
布莱尔·霍道夫 给我展示你的本领吧
They'd be lost without me.
没我 他们肯定搞不定
Tell me everything you know about this Holland person.
跟我说说 你们对这个霍兰德了解多少
Trust me. I live with the Van Der Woodsens.
相信我 我跟范德·伍德森一家子住在一起
I learned how to lie.
撒谎这事没少领教
Can I help you? We're here to see Dr. Kemble.
需要帮忙吗 我们来找肯布尔医生
Did you have an appointment?
请问您有事先预约吗
Well, I work for a troubled teen hotline,
是这样的 我在问题少年热♥线♥工作
and I'm really worried that I said some wrong things about
之前说过一些关于药物和抑郁的话
drugs and depression, and was hoping that Dr. Kemble could
回想起来 让我担心 真心希望
actually give me some advice.
肯布尔医生能给我点建议
Of course. The doctor will be back next week.
没问题 医生下周就能回来
Next week... Will be fine. Thank you.
下周啊 没问题 谢谢你
And what brings you and your mid-level entourage?
你带这么多人来这有何贵干呢
Nothing personal.
无意冒犯
We're looking for Holland,
我们来找那个自称
who claims she slept with Rufus.
和鲁弗斯有一腿的霍兰德
Let me guess--
让我猜猜
Dr. Holland Kemble?
霍兰德·肯布尔医生
You better hope this doctor gets healed
大家最好奢望 这医生能在有人受伤前
before someone else gets hurt.
先弄好自己这烂摊子
So what exactly am I looking for?
我到底要找什么
A bottle of pills, like the one with the oxy--
一瓶药 有催产素字样的那种
Hopefully, with the label on this time.
但愿这次这瓶的标签还在
Or something else that can directly link them to Holland.
或其它能直接证明和霍兰德有关的东西
Okay, I will rummage and report.
好的 我先找找 稍后汇报
Holland is obviously trying to poison Lily so she can
很明显 霍兰德想用药毒伤莉莉
have Rufus all to herself. So shakespearean.
这样就能将鲁弗斯占为己有 太俗套了
Yeah. It's also "fatal attraction."
是啊 还充满了致命诱惑
I just can't handle dead bunnies.
我真的搞不懂女人
Maybe I'm stating the obvious here,
也许这方法显而易见
but shouldn't we just tell lily? Tell her what?
我们为什么不对莉莉说实话呢 说什么
"Jenny tried to sell your mislabeled meds, which somehow
珍妮想卖♥♥掉你那瓶标错的药
came from the woman who said she slept with your husband"?
而开那药的女人 恰好声称和你老公睡过
No, we have to get to Holland first.
我们先要找到霍兰德
She's the one who can connect all the dots,
她能把所有的线索连接起来
and then we go to Lily.
然后我们再去跟莉莉说
Holland will be at the Library Benefit tonight.
霍兰德今天晚上会去图书慈善会
I saw it on the calendar.
我在她的日历上看见了
Perfect. Public humiliation always helps
很好 想要引得某人点头认罪
when trying to elicit a confession.
当众羞辱总是很有帮助
We don't expect you to keep up.
我们不太赞同你的观点
It's beyond basic rugby strategy.
这办法有点出格了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表