剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
In the safe upstairs.
在楼上的保险柜里
Then you're ready to go!
那你完全可以出发了
Come on. Allons-y.
快来 我们走吧
Oh. I'm sorry. I missed Thanksgiving.
哦 真抱歉 我错过了感恩节
There's still dessert.
还有些甜点
You're wonderful.
你真是太好了
Why did you stay with Cece after she got better
为什么茜茜好些了 你还待在她那儿
Instead of coming home to me?
而不回来我身边
Well, um, my mother and I were finally connecting.
恩 我妈妈和我开始沟通了
I think, faced with her illness,
我觉得 病了以后
She...she became a different person. She was loving and kind.
她 她变成了另一个人 慈爱又善良
And I wanted to stay and enjoy this person
所有我想尽可能多待在她身边
For as long as I could. You could have told me that.
多感受她 你应该早点告诉我的
I know, and I should have, but I...
我知道 我是应该 但我
I knew it was selfish
我知道把你留在这照顾孩子
Leaving you here, in charge of the kids and everything,
打理一切 是很自私的
And, um, so I lied.
所以 我就撒谎了
And then I just continued to lie to cover it up.
然后我就要继续撒谎来圆这个谎
So that's it then?
原来是这样啊
You love me so much you couldn't let me go?
你太爱我了 所以不能离开我
Well, you weren't supposed to hear that, mother.
你不应该偷听我们谈话的 妈妈
I'm glad I did.
真高兴我听到了
I now have a witness
现在我有证人了
If she ever tries to tell me how insufferable I am.
她就再也不能说我是多么难以忍♥受了
I'm gonna go clear the table.
我去清理一下饭桌
Thank you, mother.
谢谢你 妈妈
So I take it you didn't tell him
我猜你还没有告诉他
About your little trip this summer?
你今年夏天的小旅行吧
No, and I'd like to keep it that way.
不 我觉得就这样吧
When will you learn, my love,
你什么时候才会明白 亲爱的
That some secrets can't stay hidden?
有些秘密是藏不住的
Well, this one will.
但这个一定可以
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
No, no, no. I-I eat later.
不不不 我晚点再吃吧
This isn't for you. It's for Vanya.
这不是给你的 是给文雅的
Tom Colicchio live in building.
汤姆·科里吉奥住在这酒店里
I'm sure he sent plate already.
他肯定已经送去了
Mr. Rufus good cook, but not top chef.
鲁弗斯先生做饭还不错 但还不是最好
Hmm. This plate is the plate he wants.
恩 这就是他要的饭菜
Oh. You are going to have to talk to him eventually.
哦 你迟早要和他谈一谈
Not for two or three months at least. Dorota...
至少两三个月内不会 多洛塔
You not understand. We not married.
你们不明白 我们还没结婚呢
My parents start next polish-soviet war.
我父母会爆发第二次波兰-苏联之战的
Russia once again not victor, believe me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经战败过一次了 相信我
Good luck.
好运哦
Good luck. II don't want to do this!
好运 我 我不想这么做
Well, I guess it's a good thing you travel light.
看来你这么轻简旅行是正确的
Look, I-I appreciate your concern, Dan.
我很感激你关心我 丹
I do, but it's a waste of time. We're...we're too far apart.
真的 但这是浪费时间 我们相隔太远
Well, y-you're not as different as you think.
其实 你没有你想象的那么不近人情
Did you know she petitioned to keep a historic bar
你知道她去年请♥愿♥阻止了
From closing in brooklyn last year?
一个历史酒吧被拆的事吗
And she spent the end of the summer
后来整个夏天她都在
Rebuilding community gardens in Alphabet City.
黑城重建社区公园
She loves you. She does. I think she just wishes
她爱你 真的 我觉得她只是希望
You'd spend half the time on her
你能把花在那些你不认识的人身上的时间
That you do on these people you don't even know.
在她身上花一半
And when you do, trust me, I-I really think you'll see
如果你这样做了 相信我 我真觉得
How, uh, how amazing she is.
你会感受到她是一个多么棒的人
I...I can't believe I didn't see this till now.
我我我 我真不敢相信我才看出来
Mm, what? Oh, you're in love with her.
什么 你爱上她了
It's all over your face.
全在你脸上了
No. That's, um...
不 那是...
I'll, uh, I'll let you guys be alone.
我还是不打扰你们了
I can't believe what you did.
不敢相信你居然那么做
You had a choice, Tripp.
你有选择余地的 特里普
Seems like you made it. What do you mean?
看起来你做到了 什么意思
Now thanks to you, Maureen can cause a huge scandal.
因为你 莫林可以制♥造♥一场大丑闻
I lose everything.
我什么都没了
No, you lose your career.
你失去了事业
Tripp, you've already lost Serena.
可你早就失去瑟琳娜了 特里普
The fact that this is just now occurring to you
事实是你现在遭遇的一切
Makes me pretty sure I did the right thing.
让我确信我没做错
Why didn't you tell him the truth?
为什么不告诉他真♥相♥
That is the truth. Okay, Serena deserves
这就是真♥相♥ 瑟琳娜应该拥有
Someone who would sacrifice anything to be with her.
不惜一切和她在一起的人
Even if that means stealing a security tape
即使是从他死党公♥司♥里
From his best friend's business?
偷监控录像带的人也在所不惜吗
Tell her how you feel.
告诉她你的想法
Give her a chance
给她机会
To be with a guy who does deserve her.
和值得去爱的人在一起
Gibson guitar,
吉普森电吉他
Vinyl collection...
收集唱片
I guess this really isn't Bart's office anymore.
我猜这里不再是巴特的办公室了
Yeah, except I'm sure my mom
不过我可以确定我妈没把
Hasn't given Rufus the combo to the safe yet.
鲁弗斯的康宝锁进保险箱
Well, now that Bart's not around to keep files on everybody,
既然现在巴特也不打算 与大家保持联络
Maybe you guys don't need one.
也许你们也不需要
What are you still doing here? I couldn't leave.
为什么你还在这 我不能离开
I could help you out with that. The elevator comes,
我可以帮你离开 电梯来了
You get on it, and we never see you again.
你上电梯去 然后大家再也不会见面
I don't care if Maureen outs our affair.
我不在乎莫林公开我们的事
I don't care if they run me out of congress for it.
我不在乎他们把我赶出国会
All I care about... is you. If I'm gonna leave Maureen,
我所在乎的只有你 我刚刚和莫林说了
Which... I just told her I am...
我要离开她
I want to do it with you by my side.
我希望你和我一起面对
I'm gonna be downstairs, waiting in my car, to go.
我要下楼去了 在车里等你
I hope you'll join me.
我希望你和我在一起
Wow. I didn't think he had it in him.
我没想到他这么认真执着
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Go.
去吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What is that?
那是什么
It's from my father.
是我爸爸寄来的
It's postmarked from weeks ago, and it's been opened.
几周前就寄到了 还被人拆开了
Blair, we have to go.
布莱尔 我们得走了
Go. It's okay. I need to be alone.
走吧 没事 我想一个人待会
Where are you going? Tripp and his wife have left,
你要去哪 特里普和他妻子离开了
And you, um, you did the right thing.
你做的没错
Actually,Tripp is divorcing Maureen.
事实上 特里普要和莫林离婚
He's waiting for me downstairs. We're going away together.
他在楼下等我 我们要一起离开
I thought we understood each other, Serena.
我以为我们说明白了 瑟琳娜
We do. I'm not welcome in your home, so...
没错 我在你家不受欢迎了
You're still responsible for breaking up his marriage.
可你还在怂恿他离婚
Don't go through with this. It is a huge mistake,
别这么做 这是个天大的错误
One that you will regret for the rest of your life.
你余生都会为此后悔
You want to talk to me about mistakes?
你想跟我分♥析♥错误吗
You don't get to judge me...
你没资格对我指手画脚
Ever again.
再无资格
After the yelling died down, I thought I'd take a chance
争执过后 我想我该请你享用派和
You might be ready for some pie and coffee.
咖啡以示歉意
Well, my daughter and I had
我和我女儿
Our first hear-to-heart talk in...in ever.
第一次敞开心扉的聊天
And thank you.
谢谢你
Of course. It's all because of you. But don't worry.
当然 都是因为你 不过别担心
We're gonna move to a hotel for the rest of the
周末剩下的时间
Weekend. Oh, you...you don't have to leave.
我们会去住酒店 你没必要离开
I mean, you're welcome to stay, uh, as long as you like.
我是说 你们想待到什么时候都可以
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表