剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I can't have you spending time
我就是不能让你跟一个
with someone mixed up with drugs.
与毒品纠缠不清的人来往
Everyone will be happy to know that Damien and I broke up.
我和达米恩分手了 大家就都高兴了吧
You touch this dress, you will never set foot in here again.
你敢碰一下这件裙子 你就别想再踏进我的门
You should do your own clothing line.
你应该设计自己的服装系列
I can model them. You can totally do this.
我可以给你当模特 你完全可以胜任
I had no idea you'd be such a little thief.
我没想到你竟然是个小偷
Agnes, give me my dresses! What are you doing?!
爱格妮思 把我的裙子还我 你在干什么
Keeping these feelings aside is--is killing me,
把这种感觉埋在心里 简直要逼死我了
'Cause all I wanna do is tell everybody how happy I am.
因为我想和大家分享我的幸福
I think you should tell people.
我觉得你应该告诉大家
I want to be as much a part of your life as you'll let me.
我想要尽可能地融入你的生活
I need someone to take over operations of my hotel.
因为我需要有人来管理我的酒店
There are other people who'd do a better job.
还有其他人能做的更好
Those other people aren't my mother.
可那些人不是我的母亲
Do we have ourselves a hotel? We do.
我们有自己的酒店了吧 是的
They say the clothes make the man,
大家都说人靠衣装
but who makes the clothes?
但衣服又靠谁制♥造♥呢
On the upper east side, it's Eleanor Waldorf,
在上东区 是埃莉诺·霍道夫
and we hear her new line is to die for.
听说她的新产品呼之欲出
So, uh, where are we going?
我们要去哪
I thought everyone was coming over for brunch.
我以为大家都会来吃早午饭的
It's the first since you moved back to Lily's.
这还是你搬回莉莉家头一遭呢
Jen, as hard as it is for me to admit,
珍妮 虽说我不想承认
there are some things more important in life than waffles.
但这个世界上的确有比华夫饼更重要的东西
And I'm not gonna let you spend another day sulking in that apartment.
而且我也不想让你在家继续生闷气
Okay, well, you grounded me.
好吧 是你关我禁闭的
And I won't be able to unground you
而且除非我知道你没事了
until I know you're okay.
否则我也不会对你解禁
That's why we're going to Eleanor's.
所以我们要去找埃莉诺
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I was talking to Serena, and she said
我跟瑟琳娜聊天时 她说
that Eleanor is having something called a pop-up fashion show
埃莉诺正在为她的新一季少女系列筹备
for her new junior line.
临时店的时装展
So I called Eleanor
所以我联络了一下埃莉诺
and asked her if you could help out.
问她可不可以让你去帮把手
Dad, the last time I worked for Eleanor,
爸爸 上次我为埃莉诺工作
it didn't exactly end well. Remember?
收场可不怎么愉快 你还记得吧
But I also remember that my daughter used to love working in fashion.
但我也还记得我女儿过去对于时尚工作的热爱
Listen, just give it a shot. Your room's not going anywhere.
试试也无妨 反正你家也跑不了
This isn't so bad, is it?
挺不赖的 对吧
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I'll see you at home tonight, after the show.
时装秀结束后 今晚家里见
There's something about waking up
在时装秀当天醒来的
on the day of a fashion show.
感觉真是美妙
The smell of fresh pleats wafting through the city...
时装的气息弥漫在这座城市里
Nothing quickens your blood quite like couture.
只有时装能让你热血沸腾
Ride with me uptown?
载我到近郊区吧
My mother would love to see you for breakfast.
我妈妈一定会很高兴和你共进早餐的
I have a breakfast with my mother.
我得和我妈妈共进早餐
I'm so proud of you for opening up to Elizabeth.
你能对伊丽莎白敞开心扉 让我无比自豪
She earned my trust, and I, hers.
我们赢得了彼此的信赖
And she seems to be
而且她似乎
faring well at the helm of the mighty empire?
对掌舵整个集团驾轻就熟
Oh, she's a natural.
她天生就是干这个的料
Have a perfect day.
祝你今天愉快
Oh. Nothing says luxury quite like your own private army.
拥有自己私人保镖真是奢侈之至啊
Victor, is everything all right?
维克多 一切正常吧
Mr. Bass, you need to vacate the premises... Immediately.
拜斯先生 你必须立刻搬出这栋大楼
I think you've misunderstood.
我想你误会了
I may have put my mother in charge for the time being,
也许目前由我母亲接手公♥司♥
but I'm not leaving the hotel.
但我并不会离开宾馆
Actually, sir, these orders come from her.
先生 这正是她下达的指示
My, look who's risen from the dead.
看啊 这是谁又起死回生了
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this opportunity.
我只是想说非常感谢你能给我这个机会
And I've really learned a lot
自从上次一起工作之后
since the last time we worked together,
我学习了不少
and I won't let you down.
我不会再让你失望
Well, despite our troubled past, as I told your father,
我们不堪的过去暂且不论 如我对你父亲所说
I am a firm believer in second chances,
我坚信每人都有第二次机会
so I even rehired your friend.
所以我甚至都重新雇用了你的朋友
Jenny.
珍妮
Agnes.
爱格妮思
Uh, hi. How are you?
你好啊 你怎么样了
Uh, 90 days sober in A.A.
在嗜酒者互诫协会度过了90天清醒的生活
Good for you. Now come on, Jenny.
真是好样的 来啊 珍妮
What are you waiting for? Get Agnes fitted, hmm?
还等什么 带爱格妮思熟悉一下环境
I like to see my elves busy.
我希望我的精灵们都忙起来
Clock's tickin'.
时间紧迫啊
You ready?
准备好了吗
'Cause this is it.
横竖就这样了
Mm. I'm ready.
准备好了
It's time.
是时候了
We're just gonna go in and tell them we're dating.
我们只是进去 然后告诉他们我们在约会
Exactly. It's--it's no big.
正是 没什么大不了的
Hey! It's the lovebirds.
这对鸳鸯来了啊
Hey, you two.
你们好啊
He told you, didn't he? She can read my mind. I mean...
是他告诉你的吧 她总是能看穿我
Oh, come on. You couldn't wait to tell.
得了吧 你迫不及待要说
Well, speaking for everyone else, I think it's great.
代表大家表个态 我觉得这太棒了
And now that the happy couple has arrived, let's go eat.
既然这对爱侣已经到了 我们开吃吧
Come on.
来啊
I have some very exciting news.
我有个很激动人心的消息
Mr. Conwell is flying in from Salt Lake City
康韦尔先生会从盐湖城飞过来
to see the show tonight.
观看今晚的时装秀
Mr. Conwell?
康韦尔先生是谁
He is the C.E.O. Of Conwell's department stores.
他是康韦尔百货的CEO
Blair, it's the biggest retailer in the entire country,
布莱尔 他可是全国最大的零售商
and my first choice to carry the new junior line.
而且是我新的少女系列上线的首选
What about Barneys or Saks...
那巴尼百货 萨克斯百货
or Bloomingdale's?
或者是布卢明代尔百货呢
Hmm. No, my dear, high-end has fallen on hard times.
亲爱的 经济萧条时期走高端路线可不容易啊
Mr. Conwell can put my line
康韦尔可以让我的系列
in over 5,000 retail locations.
进驻超过五千处销♥售♥点
Where Bristol Palin Shops?
那布蕊丝托·帕林百货可怎么办啊
Feed the masses. Eat with the classes.
主宰平民阶层才能当上流人士
Although you do raise a very good point.
你倒是提出了一个好想法
My usual crowd of uptown socialites
我在上东区和博霍科时尚圈子的社交名流
and boho fashionistas
和时尚界人士
might give Mr. Conwell the wrong message.
这可能给康韦尔先生留下不好的印象
We need to surround him
我们要让他周围
with wholesome american girls--
都是健康的美国女孩
The kind of girl that he wants to shop at Conwell's.
那种他希望能去康韦尔店里购物的女孩
I just had the most inspired idea.
我刚才灵光一现了
Dessert at Momofuku after the show?
时装秀结束了以后去百福吃甜点吗
No. You should invite all of your college girlfriends
不是 你该请来你所有大学里的女朋友
to see the show tonight.
来参加今晚的时装秀
Mother, it's very last minute.
妈 现在来不及了
Miss blair keep girls on busy schedule.
布莱尔小姐让她的朋友很忙
Must beat drum, she says.
她要她们练习打鼓
Baby beat dorota's stomach like lars from metallica.
宝宝踢肚子的节奏就像金属乐队的拉尔斯
No. I need get a go of pink shit college freshmen
不 我要些火♥辣♥的大学新生
Just bring 10 or 20, no more than 30.
10个 20个都行 不要超过30个
Tell them how important it is to you, to me.
告诉他们这对你我的重要性
I need Mr. Conwell to say yes.
我需要康韦尔先生同意合作
But, miss blair, you have no friends.
但布莱尔小姐 你没有朋友啊
Even N.Y.U. Minions very second-rate.
连纽约大学离的追随者都是二流的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表