剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Three words, eight letters.
三个字 八个字母
Say it, and I'm yours. I...
说出来 我就是你的 我
Lair, that's all I needed to hear.
算了就这样
What do you say we just forget thinking
你觉得现在我们什么也不去想
And follow our hearts?
一切随心 怎么样
Yore a part of this legacy, too, Nathaniel.
遗产也有你一份 内特尼尔
I don't want to owe him or my family anything.
我不想欠他和我的家族
Serena, where's Charles?
瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪里
Mom, what's wrong? Bart's been in an accident.
妈妈 出了什么事 巴特出了车祸
My father's dead because of your father.
我的父亲因你的父亲而死
I will stand by you through anything.
不管发生什么我都会陪在你身边
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I love you. Well, That's too bad.
因为我爱你 那太糟糕了
There's something you need to know.
有些事你必须得知道
Just tell me one thing. Was it a boy or a girl?
只管说 是男孩还是女孩
I had enough trouble
想到妈妈和鲁弗斯在约会
With the idea of mom and Rufus dating.
我就已经够烦了
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
现在我和我男朋友有个共同的哥哥
It's over, isn't it?
结束了 是吗
Andrew got caught in aiptide. Yeah, if we had known,
安德鲁斯在洪水中遇难 如果我们事先知道
We wouldn't have even bothered you. Is it over?
我们就不会来打扰你们 结束了吗
We've already lost one son. We weren't losing another.
我们已失去了一个儿子 不能再失去一个
You got here to N.Y.U.? I'm starting in the fall.
你来了纽约大学吗 我这个秋季开学
Uh, I just transferred from B.U.
我刚从波士顿大学转来
And tell me if what you feel for me is real.
告诉我如果你对我的感觉是真的
It's just a game.
这只是个游戏
Chuck, why did you just do that? Because I love her.
恰克 你为什么这样做 因为我爱她
You're famous because you are arrested. The end of high school means
你出名了因为你被捕了 高中结束了意味着
The end of me on "gossip girl." Congratulations.
"八卦女孩"上也不会再有我了 恭喜各位
You have a clean slate... until college.
大学前你们会有段耳根清净的日子
Her dad is marrying Lily Bass,
她爸将娶莉莉·巴斯
So I think that makes her richer than all of you.
所以我想她会比你们中任何一个都富有
Carter. I have something you might want to know before you go.
卡特 我有些也许在你走之前想知道的事情
It's about Santorini, what you were looking for there.
和圣托里尼有关 你在找什么
You found my father?
找到我父亲了吗
You were right. I love you,too.
你是对的 我也爱你
1, 2, 3, here we go ?
1 2 3 开始
Welcome back, upper east siders.
欢迎回来 东区上层的各位
After a long, hot summer away,
过了一个炎炎夏日
I see it didn't take much time for you to dirty up
我看到你们没用多久就浪费了
The clean slates I gave you.
我留给你们的清心时间
My inbox is overflowing,
我的收件箱快要暴了
So let's get to the good stuff, shall we?
让我们先来看看那些爆料吧
Spotted...Chuck bass up to his old tricks.
现场播报 恰克·拜斯故态复萌
Poor B.
可怜的B
I guess nothing good lasts forever.
好事总是不能长久呢
I'm Chuck... Bass.
我是恰克 拜斯
I know.
我知道
I wasn't expecting to see someone like you
我们没想到会见到你这样的美人
Somewhere like this so early in the day.
在这里这么早
I'm in need of refuge. It's too hot.
我想找个遮阳的地方 天太热了
Oh, it's never too hot.
不会比你更惹火
Care to test that theory?
想来验证下吗
What if I have a girlfriend?
如果我有女朋友呢
Chuck bass doesn't do girlfriends.
恰克·拜斯才不搞女朋友这一套
Where's your limo?
你的豪华轿车呢
I gave my driver the day off.
我让我的司机放天假
Then I guess we'll have to find someplace else.
那我想我们得再找个地方了
As for a certain leggy blonde by a Hamptons' pool
如果有个美♥腿♥金发女在汉普顿的游泳池边
Looks like Serena left big shoes to fill...
看来瑟琳娜离去留下了一个大空缺
And someone finds them the perfect fit.
正好被人趁机好好享受了
Well, I found it. And just in time. The car's here.
我找到了 时间刚好 车到了
Now it's time to go...
准备走了...
Get you dressed?
还没穿好衣服吗
Mm. No, I'm not leaving.
不 我不想走
I don't think we have a choice. As soon as we get in that car,
我觉得我们没得选 一旦上车后
It means no more beaches and no more bonfires
就意味着没有海滩没有篝火晚会
And no more stalking the barefoot contessa
再也不能在1770 酒店(著名宾馆)
Through 1770 house.
追寻赤足天使的踪迹了
Our summer in the Hamptons is officially over.
我们在汉普顿的夏天就正式结束
So, uh... a sit-in?
那 就静♥坐♥示♥威♥吗
More like a lie-in, at least until the sun goes down.
更想静躺示♥威♥ 至少到太阳下山
You're...you're sure your dad doesn't know?
你肯 肯定你老爸不知道吗
Oh, totally. I mean, we hid all the evidence.
当然 我们藏了所有的证据
Look, Dan doesn't even know.
瞧 连丹也不知道
He's too busy pre-readin all his books for college.
他忙着预习大学的书都来不及
And I snuck onto his laptop and, uh, might've disabled
我还悄悄进了他的笔记本电脑 禁用了
His "Serena Van Der Woodsen" google alert.
他的"瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森"的谷歌♥提醒
Yeah,you kown what happens when we get back to the city?
你知道我们回去后会发生什么吗
Then it's Serena's problem.
那就是瑟琳娜的问题了
As now, we made her a promise.
我们答应过她的
And it is very important to keep those...
保守秘密很重要的
Even if they were asked via drunken text
即使是她醉醺醺的用土耳其
From a turkish pay-as-you-go phone.
付费电♥话♥要求我们的
Our bags are packed. The house is closed up.
我们的行李准备好了 房♥间都关好
But the real question remains.
但问题还没解决
Now that you've spent your whole summer
虽然你花了整个暑假
Drinking your coffee out of Cece's china,
享用茜茜的瓷杯喝咖啡
Will it taste as good coming out of
但回去后还会这么好吗 你用
Your "welcome back, kotter" mug at home?
欢迎回来 科特 马克杯还会是一个味吗
Sure, it was great out here, but I like the real world, too.
虽然到这里很不错 但我也喜欢真实的世界
Since we and Lily...it's a better-smelling,
自从我和莉莉 这已经是个很好
higher thread count version
超出预期
Of the real world, buttill... yeah.
一个真实的世界 但还是
He you guys aren't ready? Serena's gonna be home by 6:00.
伙计么你们还没好吗 瑟琳娜6点到家
I-I mean, how can she even greet us when she gets here?
她回来也不可能跟我们打招呼啊
Isn't she taking a vow of silence
她不是要发誓要禁语
For a month at the ashram? I don't know. "She, pray, love" thing
一个月吗 我不知道 她为爱做祷告
Of hers is great and all, I-I just highly doubt
对她来说很不错 但我 我只是很怀疑
She can keep her mouth shut a whole month.
她能整整一个月不说话
Even so, it's time to leave.
即便如此 我们也该出发了
And I think her month is up.
我觉得一个月已经到了
Uh, yeah. I need to meet up with Vanessa, too,
我也要去见瓦内萨
'Cause she apparently has something to tell me
她显然要跟我说
About how she spent her summer.
她怎么过的暑假
wasn't she in urope with Nate?
她不是和内特在欧洲吗
Ladies and gentlemen, here they are!
女士们先生们 他们来了
Well, it's a good thing the flight attendants
空乘在大西洋上空
Dim the cabin lights over the Atlantic.
调暗了灯光真是太棒了
Mm, even better thing
更棒的是
That my car got a flat on the way to Heathrow,
我的车在去希思罗机场的路上爆胎了
And I missed the plane that I was supposed to on.
我错过了我本来该乘的那个飞机
Otherwise I would've been sitting in seat 3B
否则我就应该坐在一架
Of an entirely different plane,
完全不同的飞机的3B座位上
Making out with an entely different passenger
见到坐在3A的一个
In seat 3a.
完全不同的乘客
All right, so now that we're back on our own turf,
其实这才是我们该到的地方
Do I at least get your number? Maybe your last name?
可以告诉我你号♥码吗 或者你姓什么
A little mystery you never heard anyone.
真奇怪你没听说过
Really? Oh, come on.
真的吗 别这样
Please. You gotta give me something to go on here.
拜托 至少让我感觉有点进展
Okay. Uh, well, we are going to the same school.
好吧 我们上同一所学校
Yeah, and Columbia's kind of a big one.
哥伦比亚大学真的是很大啊
I mean, especially when you factor in graduate school.
尤其你还是研究生
You caught that?
你看出来了
See, you're a better detective than you think.
看吧 你很有侦探头脑呢
Well, my car is waiting.
我的车子在等我了
Oh, are you done with that? I'll take it.
你看完了吗 那给我看看
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Ew. On second thought...
还是不了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表