剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Um, a month ago, I signed Dan and me up
一个月前 我为丹还有我申请了
For the Bleecker in Cabaret, and it's tonight.
布利克街的歌♥舞表演 是今晚
Um, we would totally blow it off,
我们完全可以推掉它
But Dan wants to apply to Tisch,
但是丹想趁此来获得悌西学院的青睐
And it's just really great exposure for him.
这对他是个崭露头角的好机会
Oh, yeah.
没错
Okay.
好的
Sorry about Morrissey.
抱歉不能去莫西里演出
I just don't get it. I mean, Tripp? Really?
我搞不明白 特里普 真的假的
Two months ago, you were all over Carter Baizen.
两个月前 你还对卡特·贝森一往情深
Tripp has sacrificed so much to get where he is.
特里普千辛万苦才爬到今天的位子
I mean, we all have. He can't just throw it away for you.
我是说 我们都是的 他不可能为你放弃一切
Yeah, and he's fighting it, and so am I.
是的 他在努力抗拒这份感情 我也是
I can literally feel my heart thump when I see him.
我一看到他就心跳加速
I haven't felt this way since I was 13,
从我13岁和裘德·洛共演《阿尔菲》后
With Jude Law in "Alfie."
就没有过这种感觉了
Yeah, well, you're not 13 anymore, Serena.
是啊 你已经不是13岁了 瑟琳娜
You know, I thought that, whatever happened between us
我想 无论我们之前发生过什么
I could still count on you,
我还有你可以依靠
But I guess I was wrong.
但我想我错了
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 很抱歉
You can count on me, always.
我永远都给你依靠
So, Belgium, huh?
说起比利时
I bet they have really good waffles.
我打赌那里有很棒的华芙饼
My family's really into waffles.
我的家人是华芙发烧友
Yeah, I've barely teste them,
我都没怎么吃过
We left when I was 4 so my father could work
在我四岁的时候我们就离开了
On the Oslo Accord.
这样我父亲可以参与《奥斯陆协定》的编写
He worked on the Oslo Accord? That's major.
他参与了《奥斯陆协定》吗 那很重要
Yeah, clearly more major than being a father, but...
很显然是比当父亲重要多了 但是
Right.
明白了
So, uh, what do you want to do?
那么 你怎么打算的
There's the boat for lunch,
去那边船上可以吃午饭
Or we could walk on over to Jean Georges.
或者我们可以走到让·乔治餐厅去吃
You know, I have a plan.
我有个计划
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
Oh, my god. Don't look now,
天呐 别现在看
But those are the champion mean girls.
她们都些是嫉妒心极强的女孩
Hi.
你好
They're gonna die of jealousy.
她们会嫉妒死的
Toy sailboats?
玩具帆船
Really?
真的假的
Come on. It might be cool in Belgium,
不是吧 这在比利时也许很酷
But in Manhattan, only little kids do that.
但在曼哈顿 只有小孩子才会玩
You have eight hours to write and rehearse
正式开始前你们有八个小时来编写
Your reimagined fairy tale before tech.
和彩排你们的新版童话
Lots of Tisch faculty and alumnis will be there,
会有很多悌西的教授还有校友来到这里
Plus my legit agent.
还有我的剧院经纪也会来
So, please, don't embarrass me.
所以千万不要给我难堪
Good luck.
好运
See? Yeah, you're right. You're right.
看到没 是的 你是对的
This is gonna be a great opportunity.
这将是一个千载难逢的机会
All right, so which fairy tale do you think I should
好啦 你觉得我该选哪个童话故事
Totally "Snow White."
当然是《白雪公主》了
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我迟到了
Uh, uh, what?
这是怎么回事
What is she doing here?
她来做什么
Silly. I'm the producer,
傻蛋 我是制♥作♥人
Costar and director.
嘉宾演员还有导演
Yeah, it was... it was her idea, actually.
实际上 是她的主意
My brilliant idea.
我绝妙的主意
A musical featuring the songs of Tisch alumna Lady GaGa.
一台具有悌西校友Lady GaGa特色的音乐剧
Paul loves his Gaga.
保罗爱死了GaGa
I'm gonna go pick his brain
我得去请教他一下
About what songs he'd think work best thematically.
哪首歌♥最适合这个主题
Okay.
好了
What's... what's going on here?
这怎么回事
You want me to cancel on Vanessa,
你想要我取消跟瓦内萨的活动
Who's gonna be justifiably furious,
她会理直气壮地发脾气
To...to write a "Snow White"/ Lady Gaga musical
就为了写一部布莱尔·霍道夫做导演的
To be directed by Blair Waldorf?
白雪公主和Lady Gaga的音乐剧吗
Listen, I know that her idea
我知道她的想法非常
Is...is kind of out of the box, but if you pull this off,
超常 但如果你顺利完成的话
Everyone's gonna be talking about it.
所有人都会关注的
And I talked to Vanessa. She's totally cool about tonight.
而且我和瓦内萨说了 她对今晚的事没意见
Wait. S-so you already told her?
等等 你已经和她说了
I-I ran into her in...in our room,
我正好在房♥间里碰到她
And she was fine. I promise.
她没关系的 我保证
Leave a message, and I might listen to it.
请留言 我有可能会听的
Chuck, could you find another way to drum up business?
恰克 你能不能换个方式来招揽生意啊
Because this Belgian Bore has been playing in the park
这个比利时·无聊先生已经玩了半个小时的小艇了
For the past half-hour with his dinghy. I have a reputation.
还是在公园里 我也要面子的
All right. All set. What now? Balloon animals?
都弄好了 接下来呢 想玩动物气球吗
By the way, you took the wrong boat.
还有 你拿错船了
Uh, no. Actually, this is, uh, the one with the cash.
没错 事实上 这是有钱的那个
Mine had the "e" in it. What?
我的有个e在里面 什么
Sorry if I was boring you. You still want to get some lunch
对不起 你很无聊吧 你还想跟我去吃午饭吗
And we can go find those, uh, chapin girls?
然后我们去找那些查宾女孩 怎么样
Okay, man, so...so get this.
兄弟 听我说
I had plans with Vanessa tonight
我本来今晚跟瓦内萨有约的
Right? But then Olivia signed me up
然后奥莉薇亚让我跟她和布莱尔
To do this Cabaret thing with her and Blair.
去参加一个歌♥舞表演
Oh, yeah. That's post
对 这就是3p后第一阶段
Threesome stage one, if not both girls,
如果不是两个都爱的话
Try to prove to the other who you belong to.
努力向你心仪的那方靠拢
All right, so what do I do? Oh, you gotta prove to Olivia
那我该怎么办 你应该跟奥莉薇亚说清楚
That you and Vanessa are still just friends,
说你跟瓦内萨仍然只是朋友
Despite the fact that you've seen each other's business.
尽管你们都已经赤诚相见了
You good? Yeah, thanks, man.
你行的吧 好的 谢了
All right, later.
好了 回头见
Oh. Dan. Girl problems.
是丹 感情问题
You don't even want to know.
你绝对都不想知道的
It sounds like you're everyone's therapist today.
貌似今天大家都找你做心理医生
Yeah, well, affairs with married people, love triangles...
是啊 婚外恋 三角恋
Just so happens everyone's problems are
巧就巧在 这些问题
Well within my area of expertise.
我都是专家
Okay, you ready?
你准备好了吗
Serena, hey.
瑟琳娜
Uh, what do you like on your pizza?
你喜欢什么味道的批萨
Actually, I'm...I'm not coming over.
事实上 我不过来了
I had a feeling you'd call.
我就知道你会这么说
I can't say I'm not disappointed, though.
我得说我有点失望
Come on, Tripp.
得了 特里普
You know it's not a good idea for us to be alone all night.
你很清楚我们俩整晚单独在一起不是个好主意
No, you're right.
是的 你是对的
I don't want to go without saying good-bye.
我只是不想连再见也不说就走
Could we maybe just get some lunch?
我们能不能吃个午饭呢
Lunch? Yeah. I...you know, I...
午饭 好 我
Um... I actually don't think that I can.
我大概不行
But travel safe, congressman. Bye.
不过一路顺风 议员先生 再见
Good work. I'm gonna be here to keep you strong.
不错 我会帮你保持坚定
Until Tripp leaves, I'm not gonna let you out of my sight.
直到特里普离开 我不会让你离开我的视线
Mr. Van der bilt, Mrs. Archibald is here to see you.
范·德·比尔特先生 阿齐布尔德夫人要见你
My aunt? I'm kind of busy. Can she come back later?
我姑姑吗 我有点忙 让她待会再来好吗
No, she said it was important.
她说有重要的事
I thought you had a play to write.
我以为你要写剧本呢
Listen, I'm sorry about Morrissey
听着 莫里西演出的事情我很抱歉
But I told Olivia this morning that I wanted to apply Tisch
我今天早上告诉奥莉薇亚 我想申请悌西
And so she saw this Cabaret thing, and she signed us up.
然后她看到那个歌♥舞表演就给我们俩报名了
Wait. This morning?
等等 今天早上
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表