剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
How would I even know?
我怎么会知道
How'd Olivia know?
那她怎么知道的
Well, she...she said she saw a look on my face.
她说她从我脸上开看出来的
Wait. You mean... you mean during?
等一下 你的意思是在那时候
Oh, if this is not your next story for "the new yorker,"
如果这不是你为《纽约客》编的故事
I'm sending it out to an entirely different magazine.
我会把它发给另外一个杂♥志♥的
Oh, thank you. That really helps.
谢谢 你真的帮了我个大忙
Oh, relax.
放松点
Chances are you're right. It's just the threesome talking.
你很可能是对的 这只是一次3P而已
Exactly. Yes. Say more things like that.
没错 就按这样继续说
I mean, this is just a phase.
这只是一个词而已
Okay. All right. This is good. So you around for thanksgiving?
很好 感恩节你过来吗
Uh, no, actually.
不 实际上
I, um...
我
I've been going through some...some mixed feelings
我最近也是一团糟
For someone as well, so I called my grandfather,
所以我给我爷爷打了个电♥话♥
And I think I'm gonna head out to the estate
我认为我该回去
And try and patch things up.
把问题彻底解决
All right, well, tell him I said hello,
好吧 替我带个好
And that thanks to last year's the longest yard,
还有帮我谢谢他去年的长途
My knee can now predict the weather.
我的膝盖都能预报天气了
Will do, man. Peace.
不错啊 兄弟 拜拜了
Hey. Wanna go for a walk?
嘿 想出去走走吗
Hi. Sorry. I got in a huge fight with my mom,
嗨 抱歉 我刚和我妈大吵了一架
And I didn't sign the form to stay in the dorm over break.
我也没登记假期要留宿
So could I crash with you for a while?
所以我能过来和你待一阵子吗
What's with the face?
这是什么表情
Oh. No. What?
没有
No, this is my, um, my surprised, happy face.
这是我的惊讶的 开心的表情
Uh, make yourself at home.
随便坐
Lily told us you still weren't well enough to travel,
莉莉说你还不适合到处走
So we thought video chat would, uh, be a great way
所以我们觉得来视频 是个不错的方式
To have you at Thanksgiving tomorrow.
在明天感恩节时来问候
I'm fine.
我很好
Lily told me you weren't doing anything for Thanksgiving.
莉莉说你们感恩节没安排啊
Well, I-I mean we're not doing anything major,
我的意思是 没什么特别的事
But, uh, I'm sure after everything you've been through,
不过我想经历了这么多
She...she didn't want to make you feel obligated.
她不希望你觉得愧疚
Oh, how, um, how thoughtful.
考虑得真周到啊
I'd love to be there in person.
我很乐意亲自过来
But let's keep it as a surprise, shall we?
不过别让别人知道 行吗
See you soon.
到时候见
"Hello" is the word you're looking for.
你可以说"你好"
I am sorry, miss Blair.
对不起 布莱尔小姐
I not talking with Vanya,
我不想和文雅说话
And now he not stop calling and texting
可他现在不停地打电♥话♥发短♥信♥给我
And tweeting and writing on wall.
然后在留言板上留言录音
Lionel Tribbey? That's my mother's estate attorney.
里奥尼尔 他是我妈的财产律师
"Please approve all changes and return immediately."
"请核实所有修改的部分然后寄回"
She's changing her will. I knew there was a secret.
她在改遗嘱 我就知道她有什么秘密
Darling, I'm home!
亲爱的 我回来了
Mother!
老妈
Is that for me?
给我的吗
Yes. Mm.
是的
Why don't we open it now?
快看看是什么
No, tea first.
不 我想先喝杯茶
I have the most amazing lapsang souchong
我从婚礼上带来了超棒的
From mariage fries.
正山小种茶
Come on, Serena.
拜托 瑟琳娜
You go off with Tripp after leaving me in a bar,
你在酒吧里丢下我和特里普走了
And then I hear through the Van Der Bilt grapevine
然后范·德·比尔特家就传出了
That... Tripp’s asking Maureen for a divorce.
特里普和莫林要离婚的小道消息
You expect me to believe that nothing happened?
你要我相信你们什么都没发生?
It was one kiss,
这只是个吻
And it was a huge mistake that I don't intend on repeating.
那是个大错误 不会再发生了
I promise.
我保证
Fine.
好吧
Can I call you back?
我能再打给你吗
I have to cancel on tomorrow.
明天的约会得取消了
Maureen was a mess when she got here.
莫林来了之后一直很不安分
She kept asking if something else was going on.
她总问我是不是发生了什么事
She wants to have Thanksgiving together.
她想和我一起过感恩节
I have to go.
我得挂了
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, do you have plans for Thanksgiving?
你感恩节有什么计划吗
I know it's last minute.
我知道现在问太迟了
No, I don't, actually.
没计划
Well, how about 3:00 at my mom's?
那明天三点半在我妈那儿见?
And please bring something stronger than Rufus' cider.
记得带上比鲁弗斯的苹果酒更烈的酒
Oh, nice coat.
外套很棒
Oh, you, too. Oh, my god.
你也是 天哪
Maureen. Lily.
莫林 莉莉
Oh, I am so glad to see you. How is d.C.?
真高兴能见到你 华盛顿怎样?
So much to get ready,
有好多事要做
But Tripp insisted we spend the holidays here.
但是特里普坚持要在这里过节
Speaking of, I'd love to know why he has my daughter
说到这儿 我想知道为什么
Working on Thanksgiving.
他在感恩节还让我女儿工作
She said she's volunteering at a soup kitchen with him.
她说要和他一去施舍处做志愿
I've never seen her work these kinds of hours.
我从没见她这么努力工作
Is it always like this with him?
他们总是这样的吗?
No. His schedule's been
不是 他的计划
Especially busy these past few weeks.
最近几周特别满
This is probably an overstep,
这可能是额外的工作
But do you think you could convince him
你觉得你能说服他
To spend part of your Thanksgiving with us,
让他过来和我们一起过节吗
You know, force my daughter to have a little family time?
让我女儿能有一些和家人相处的时间
Uh-oh. Looks like someone's "small" Thanksgiving
看来有人的感恩节"小聚会"
Might just have a big problem.
要泡汤了
Yes. Yes, we'd...we'd love to come.
当然 我们乐意来
Great.
太好了
May the lord make us truly thankful
感谢上帝
For what we are about to receive.
赐给我们的一切吧
Then she starts lecturing the poor cashier
然后她开始讲一个穷收银员的故事
That Thanksgiving is nothing more
那人觉得感恩节全家相聚还不如
Than a corporate agenda of the food industry masquerading as family sentiment.
食品公♥司♥的化妆舞会重要
Oh, you know what that reminds me.
我突然想起来了
Um, if my dad asks,
如果我爸问起
We followed the homemade recipe for his pie crust to the letter.
我们这是按照家里的配方做的馅饼壳
Sorry for unloading. I just haven't had anyone to vent to
不好意思说了这么多 自从奥莉薇亚走后
Since Olivia left.
我就不知道找谁说了
Have you talked to her
她去拍《东镇女巫》之后
Since she went to do "Bitches of Eastwick"?
你和她聊过吗?
Uh, no.
没有
Hey, everything happens for a reason, right?
凡事总有原因的吧
Yeah. Yeah, apparently.
是的 很显然
There it is again.
又来了
That face.
那种表情
What? Oh, come on. There's, uh, there's no...there's no face.
什么? 拜托 我没什么怪表情啊
What is going on? You've been quiet ever since I got here.
怎么了? 我来了以后你一直很安静
Who's that?
谁呀?
Don't...don't hate me for this.
千万别恨我
I'm here.
我来了
I won't hate you, 'cause you'll be dead.
我不会恨你 因为我想杀了你
Don't be mad at Dan. He was just trying to help.
别生丹的气 他只是想帮忙
Look, I know I don't do holidays well,
我知道我把这假期搞砸了
But if you give me another chance,
但是如果你给我个机会
I promise I can make it up to you.
我保证我可以弥补它
I called Rufus on the way over here,
我来的路上打电♥话♥给鲁弗斯了
And he said we're more than welcome to join him.
他很欢迎我们加入
We can have the Thanksgiving that you want.
我们可以像你想的那样过感恩节了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表