剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Now I have to go get my clients out of here
现在我得在我的客户拍案底照或是
Before they get mug shots or TMZ videos.
上八卦网站"三十英里区域"前带他们离开这里
Oh, you could try to go through the hotel. Thank you.
你可以从酒店里面走 谢谢
But there's probably paparazzi out there, too.
但是外面可能也有狗仔队
I'm sorry, S., but Chuck's hotel needed this.
抱歉 S 但是恰克的酒店需要曝光率
Without your celebrities, we're buried in the city section.
没有你的客户们 我们只是一家无名小店
Now we're front page news.
现在我们会是头版头条
Why would you do this to me?
为什么你要这么对我
You knew how important it was for me
你知道向K.C.证明我的能力
To prove myself to K.C.
对我有多重要吗
Remember when you chose Chuck?
记得你当时选了恰克而不是我吗
Now I did, too.
我也可以
Bye. Happy Halloween.
再见 万圣节快乐
What'd I tell you, Lil? We just had to put the word out.
我说什么来着 莉 我们只要放出消息
Once these kids tell their friends,
一旦这些孩子们告诉他们的朋友
I'll bet we get at least a hundred next year.
明年我们至少要应付100个孩子
A hundred? Rufus, I hope you don't...
100个 鲁弗斯 我希望你没有
I'm just teasing you. You got the perfect number.
我只是逗你玩 人数刚刚好
How did you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
Well, after the third time I heard "achoo,"
在我第三次听到"阿嚏"
I realized it wasn't a sneeze.
我明白过来那不是一个喷嚏
It's "thank you" in Lithuanian.
而是立陶宛语的"谢谢"
Plus, Lady Gaga forgot to change her hair
再加上 Lady GaGa变成泰勒·史薇芙特出场时
When she came back as Taylor Swift.
忘记换发型了
Well, I just didn't want you
我只是不想让你觉得
To feel you had to leave all your traditions in Brooklyn.
你必须要放弃所有布鲁克林的传统
And I love you for that.
我就是爱你这么善解人意
But why don't we start some of our own traditions?
但为什么我们不建立起我们自己的传统呢
How about some grownup trick-or-treating?
成人版的"不给糖就捣蛋"怎么样
All right, but I draw the line at door-to-door.
可以 但是我在每个门上都作了记号♥
I was just thinking of one door.
我只想开一扇门
You know, we, um,
你知道 我们...
We should probably get out there eventually.
我们最后还是要出去的
I know.
我知道
Um, there's something that I...
有件事我
Dan, um,
丹
Patrick... wasn't my fake boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的冒牌男友
What?
什么
I know.
我知道
Um, I lied because I-I care about you.
我撒谎是因为我在意你
And I did not want you to compare yourself
我不希望你把自己
To some perfectly lit, heavily edited performance.
和一个完美的艺术形象做对比
And...and what about tonight?
那今天晚上呢
Why get photographed with him?
为什么要和他合影
When I ended things with Patrick,
和帕特里克分手时
I-I broke his heart.
我伤透了他的心
And with no more "Endless Knights" movies,
而且《永恒骑士》系列电影结束之后
His career just kinda stalled.
他的事业就到了瓶颈期
You don't think it was because of the Bruce Jenner biopic?
不是因为布鲁斯·加纳的传记片吗
I mean, that was...
我是说 那个
Dan, my plan was to tell him afterwards
丹 我原本打算在结束后告诉他
That the only person I want to kiss here tonight is...is you.
今晚在这里 我唯一想吻的人就是你
Okay? Okay.
可以吗 好的
You really need to work on your timing.
你来的可真是时候啊
Actually, my timing is perfect. Follow me.
事实上 正是时候 跟我来
Come on. I'll...I'll explain. Hurry.
来吧 我会解释的 快点
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I interrupted. Um...
很抱歉打搅了你们
Now is probably a good time to get that kiss.
现在你们可以继续那个吻了
Ooh. I could use a real one before we go out there.
我们出去前能真正吻一次
Look, everyone. It's Olivia Burke
大家请看 是奥莉薇亚·伯克
Kissing her boyfriend Dan Humphrey.
在亲吻她的男友丹·汉弗瑞
Are you okay with this?
可以吗
Yeah.
没事
Olivia
奥莉薇亚
If you're dating this guy,
如果你在和这个人约会
Who's dating Patrick Roberts?
那么谁在和帕特里克·罗伯茨约会
Yeah, how about that?
对呀 是谁呢
I am.
是我
You really proved yourself with this one, S.
这回你证明了自己 S
Looks like your work troubles have just turned into
看来你工作麻烦变成了
A labor of love.
公益事业
Perez Hilton drew tears on his own photo
佩雷兹·希尔顿因为没来这里而
Because he wasn't there. Have you heard from the hotel?
抱着自己的照片大哭 你有酒店的消息了吗
Blowing up the club
俱乐部被查抄后
Exploded our online reservations.
我们的网上预订数激增
We're already up 50%.
已经上涨过50%
Now do you see I'm trustworthy again?
现在你觉得我值得信任了吗
Blair, you and I both know
布莱尔 你我都知道
You'll never be completely trustworthy...
你永远都不值得绝对信任
And I admit, it's not my strong suit either...
但是我承认 那也不是我的强项
But it's part of what keeps things interesting between us.
但是这样我们之间才有乐趣
And why we make a great team.
也就是为什么我们是最佳团队
No, in order to be a team,
不 作为一个团队
We need to focus our duplicity on others.
我们要一起对付的是别人
But what if it's my way of showing you I love you?
如果这是我表达爱意的方式呢
Oh, I can think of better ways.
我有更好的办法
So I can handle being in
既然我不怕登上《InTouch》杂♥志♥的
The "she's dating him?" page of "In Touch"
"她的新欢?"页面
If you can handle not having a fake boyfriend.
那你也不介意和冒牌男友一刀两断吧
Mm. I couldn't be any happier with my real boyfriend.
我的正牌男友令我很满意
Actually, that's not true.
不过 话说回来
I-I could be a little happier.
我能更尽兴一点
Is Vanessa still at her sister's gig in Albany?
瓦内萨还在奥尔巴尼和姐姐一起表演吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, well, I'm feeling a little happier already.
听到这 还真开心了点儿
Uh, just...just to confirm,
只是 多问一句
That levitation thing was just a special effect, right?
电影里的悬浮是特效 对吧
Um, there's only one way to find out.
看来只有一种方法能验证了
So I guess that means you heard about Jonathan.
看来你知道乔纳森的事了
I guess it does.
没错
I wanted to call it off...
我想叫她们停手
But as soon as those girls see me hesitate,
但是她们见我犹豫
I have a full-blown rebellion on my hands.
就要乘机造♥反♥
You could have warned Jonathan.
你可以和乔纳森先打声招呼
Come on. Everyone gets egged on Halloween.
拜托 万圣节大家都是互砸鸡蛋的
You didn't.
你怎么没有
You know I have to act this way about school stuff.
你知道 我对学校的事情必须这样
But I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister.
但我还是你的朋友 你的妹妹
We just can't let the worlds get confused.
我们必须明确这点
I'm not confused.
我明白得很
I want nothing to do with you in either world.
我不想和你有任何干系
I'm sorry about your purse getting locked in the club
连累你把包忘在在俱乐部里
And the police showing up
后来还惹上警♥察♥
And Dan and Olivia kissing.
还有丹和奥莉薇亚亲热的事 真抱歉
You did fine. You got my clients photographed
你做的很好 你让我的客户在本年度
At the hottest party of the year.
最火♥辣♥的派对上曝光
Patrick got more attention
自从和奥莉薇亚分手后
Than he's had since Olivia dumped him.
帕特里克还没有过这么高的人气呢
As long as you get my purse back, your job is safe.
只要你能拿回我的包 你的工作就能保住
Thank you. And, Serena, that job now includes
谢谢 现在你的工作内容还要加上
Publicly dating Patrick. I don't know if I'd call that work.
和帕特里克做公众情侣 这么美的工作
Get back to me after date two.
约会完了再回来
It's a damn shame.
太遗憾了
Sometimes the best ones are just too hot not to burn out.
有时最好的东西不得不忍♥痛割爱
In this case, Horace, this is just the first match.
贺瑞斯 这只是第一个回合
A.B.C. won't let you get another license
酒类管制局半年内
For at least six months.
不会再给你发执照的
From what I recall, speakeasies were built
据我所知 开地下酒吧
On finding ways around liquor regulation.
就是要在管理条例中钻空子
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表