剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
There aren't enough curse words in the world
现在说任何诅咒人的话
To satisfy me right now. I'm sorry.
都不能让我消气 我很遗憾
If it makes you feel any better,
也许你听了会高兴
You were right about Carter
卡特的事 被你料中了
I should have listened to you.
我该听你的话
It's for the best, S. Most guys just are who they are.
这样最好 S 有的男人就是本性难移
Hey.
你们好
My bottegas ...where are they?
我的波特加皮鞋呢 在哪儿
Consider them prisoners war.
把他们当做战俘好了
They'll be relsed when I have the photograph.
等我拿到照片就放了他们
And don't think you can distract
别以为你能用一点香槟
Me with another ounce of dom.
就能分散我的注意力
So I see you're not with your, uh, sidekick this evening.
我看你今晚没带着你的"死党"出来啊
It's probably best. This place doesn't accept i.o.u.s.
这样最好了 这不是那些欠债鬼来的地方
Some guys just are...
有些人简直是
Who they are? That's exactly what blair just said.
本性难移 布莱尔刚说过
I'm right here, okay?
我就在你旁边
Hey! I dn't think you guys were coming.
你们好 我以为你们不会来呢
Remember when I told you
还记得今天我说
There was something I wanted to talk to you about today?
我有些事想跟你谈谈吗
That's why I'm here. Ladies and gentlemen,
所以我就过来了 女士们 先生们
The auction will begin in a few minutes.
拍卖♥♥会几分钟后马上就开始了
Sorry. Could you give me one second?
抱歉 失陪一下
I need to double check when Lily's photo's up
莉莉的画开拍后 我要复查几遍
I'll be right back.
一会见
Oh, my god.
天啊
Don't worry. It's...it's a long night.
别担心 时间还有的是
There's still time.
还有机会说的
No, it's not that.
我不是指这个
Who is she?
她是谁
That's my mother.
我母亲
Welcome to sotheby's.
欢迎来到索斯比拍卖♥♥行
For your competition tonight,
今晚的竞拍会
We offer wonderful selection of works of art,
我们为各位准备了
All of which have been generously donated.
最好的艺术作品精选品供各位竞拍
There'll be no buyer's premium...
买♥♥主不用支付保险费
You can't outbid me. How are you planning to win?
你出不了高出我的价 你想怎么赢我
You lack of focus.
你还真是搞不清楚状况
First up, lot nuer 1, is the patrick mcmullan.
第一个竞拍品 来自帕特里克·麦克马伦
And I'll start the bidding at $3,500.
起拍价是3500美元
$3,600... $3,700... $3,800... $3,900... $4,000...
3600美元 3700 3800 3900 4000
$4,100... $4,200... $4,300... $4,400...
4100 4200 4300 4400美元
$5,000. $5,000. $5,100...
5000 5000 5000美元
$5,200 on the telephone.... $5,300... $5,400... $5,500...
电♥话♥叫价5200美元 5300 5400 5500
$6,000 there. $6,500.
那边6000美元 6500美元
$7,000... $7,100...
7000 7000美元
Enough. I need this,
够了 我需要这幅画
And you're gonna let me have it.
你得让我得到它
I don't, and no, I'm not. $7,400...
我不会让给你 决不 7400美元
I need that society. You don't turn down destiny.
我必须进入那圈子 你不能拒绝命运的安排
It's not destiny
如果你想用物品交换就进那个圈子
If you have to barter your way in.
这就不是命运的安排了
You're special enough on your own.
你独♥立♥门户就够独特了
You don't need some group to say you are
你不需要那些圈子为你确认这一点
And what about you?
那你呢
Since when does Chuck Bass pay for a partner?
什么时候恰克·拜斯也需要去贿赂别人了
The Chuck I knew bribed no one but me.
我认识的恰克贿赂的只有我
Sold. $7,500 to 9-1-5. Thank you very much.
成交 915号♥7500美元 非常感谢
What?! What?!
什么 什么
What are you doing here? Is...is dad here, too?
你怎么来了 爸也来了吗
No. After your phone call, I got in the car.
没来 接到你的电♥话♥ 我跳上车
I came straight to new york. I had Lily's address.
直接赶到纽约 我有莉莉的地址
The doorman told me about the auction.
门卫说今天这里有竞拍会
You know, If you came here to stop you wasted a trip.
听着 如果你是来阻止我的 那你白跑一趟了
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是来阻止你的
I'm here to stand by you.
我是来支持你的
When they came looking for you so soon after Andrew,
当安德烈出事之后 他们来找你时
The thought of losing you, too...
我一想到我又要失去你
I told your father to lie. It's my fault.
我就让你♥爸♥骗了他们 都是我的错
And that's why I'm here tonight, to tell you...
我今晚过来是想告诉你
You're my son.
你永远都是我的儿子
Sweetie...
宝贝儿
I love you.
我爱你
And if this is what you need to do,
如果你一定要去说明事实真♥相♥
Then we support you.
我们也会支持你的
This is my kind of date.
这就是我心目中的约会
Racing to an art auction to confront a possible stalker?
去艺术品竞拍会揭穿那个跟踪者吗
What, was your last boyfriend batman?
你前男友何许人也 蝙蝠侠吗
Admit it. You're having fun.
承认吧 你还是挺幽默的
Dad. Thank god.
爸爸 谢天谢地
Hey, we need to find Vanessa and Scott.
瓦内萨和斯科特在哪儿
I was just with them. Why? Scott is.
我刚跟他们在一起 怎么了 斯科特他
We think he could be Dan's stalker.
我们觉得他可能是丹的跟踪者
Hi. Georgina Sparks.
你好 我是乔治娜·斯帕克斯
Yeah, you may remember me as...as Sarah,
对 你可能记得我应该是萨拉
But, um, it's nice to see you again, sir.
再次见到你 我很荣幸
Do you remember my fan letter from last year?
你还记得去年有个我的读者给我写过信吗
That was him. He'seen using a different last name.
是他写的 貌似他用了不同的姓
He's been lying about going to school,
他的学校和对我们的友好
And he's been be friending all of us.
都是骗我们的
yeah. no, he could be dangerous.
他是个危险人物
Dangerous? He's not. He just wants to talk to you.
危险 不是的 他只是想跟你聊聊
Talk to me about what? He'll explain everything.
跟我聊什么 他会向你说明一切的
Sct, uh, what's going on?
斯卡特 到底怎么回事
I haven't told you the truth.
之前的事 是我撒的慌
My last name is... Rosson.
我姓 荣森
This is my mom.
这位是我母亲
I'm your son's brother,
我是你儿子的哥哥
Andrew's brother,
安德鲁斯的哥哥
And i, uh, just really wanted to meet you.
我只是想来见见你
Sorry, vanessa. looks like the price of truth
抱歉 瓦内萨 看来斯科特
Was just too rich for scott's blood.
还是在事实真♥相♥前退缩了啊
S., what are you doing?
S 你在干嘛
What are you guys doing sabotaging carter?
你们对卡特使了什么坏
3 bottles of '95 dom on his hotel room service bill...
他账单上的三瓶95年份的香槟
One of your favorites, if i recall.
如果我没记错 是你的心头大爱
So we started a stealth campaign to destroy his credibility.
那是说我们暗地使坏毁了他的信誉
The warrant. What warrant?
证据 什么证据
Well, he might want to take a d.n.a. sample
他大概是想拿DNA样本
Down to the 24th precinct tomorrow
明天去24小时警区报案
The point is i did it to protect you.
我是为了保护你
Me? just hate the guy.
我 只是讨厌那个人
All carter cares about is himself.
卡特只关心他自己
When we ran him out of town six months ago,
六个月前我们跟着他去乡下
He traded his dubai ticket for greece. Greece?
他把去迪拜的票换成了去希腊 希腊
Spent the next few months checking in and out
接下来的数月 不停的出入
Of every restaurant and hotel from there to fiji.
希腊到斐济的各间餐馆和酒店
He only came back because he was broke.
他回来是因为他没钱了
He went looking for him. Who?
他是回来找他的 谁
My father. i found out he was getting remarried,
我的父亲 我发现他又结婚了
Two years ago, in santorini.
两年前 在圣托里尼
Finally. what happened in santorini.
后来在圣托里尼发生了什么事
I wanted to see him, but i didn't want anyone to know,
我想见他 但我不想让别人知道
so I went to Carter, he said he has an access to go.
所以我去找了卡特 他说他有路子
When the police picked us up on the way to the wedding,
在去婚礼的路上 当警♥察♥捉住我们时
I realized "access" meant stolen.
我意识到"路子"就是偷
Carter promised he'd make it up to me.
卡特希望和我重归旧好
I had no idea he's been looking for my father himself.
我不知道他只身一人去寻找我父亲
And didn't find him?
没找到吗
You know, i have to go.
我得走了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表