剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Fine. i'll call my guy at the precinct.
好吧 我找人去警区
I don't understand why you did't just tell me who you were.
我不明白你为什么要隐瞒身份呢
I was not sure if you want talk to me.
我不确定你会不会理我
I wasn't even sure what i would say if you did.
我也不确定 我该怎么回答你
hey, let's just, uh, go back to the house You and your mom,
那 我们和你母亲一起回家谈谈
and we'll...we'll get to know Each other better.
彼此加深了解
No, i'd like that, it's just... in time.
不 还不是时候 迟早会知道的
For now, i think this is a good first step.
就现在而言 我认为这是个好的开始
U got...you got a great family, mr. humphrey,
你 你有一群很棒的家人 汉弗瑞先生
And my brother would have been proud to know you, all of you.
我的哥哥会以你为傲 以你们所有人为傲
Thanks, scott.
谢谢 斯科特
You don't know how much that means to me.
你不会了解这些对我而言 有多么重要
Brahms' "op. 118 no. 1, intermezzo in 'a' minor"
勃拉姆斯 "A小调第一钢琴间奏曲 OP. 118"
I'm sorry, s. but it's still carter.
抱歉 S 还是关于卡特的事
Are you sure it's worth the risk?
你确信值得铤而走险
I don't know. you tell me. you and chuck are
我不知道 你来说 你和恰克
Two of the most self-centered,
是我认识的两个最利己主义者
damaged people i know. I am not following
最会搞破坏的人 我不明白
Well, somehow two wrongs make a twisted right.
有些时候 两个错误一起就成了对的了
You don't think it was worth the risk?
你认为不该去冒险试试吗
Here. you know what to do with this.
给你 你知道该怎么处理
Damn him.
该死
You've got to be kidding me.
不是在开玩笑吧
I want you to have this.
我想把它给你
Why?
为什么
Because i love you,
因为我爱你
You enormously stubborn pain in the ass.
你可真是沉不住气
And what about le table elitairer?
le table elitaire怎么办
What about them?
又能怎么样
I believe in you.
我相信你
And if this is what it takes for you to believe in you,
如果这样能向你证明我相信你的话
Then...
那么
It's worth it.
是值得的
In a bidding war, even when you win,
在拍卖♥♥游戏中 即便你赢了
What you thought you wanted can suddenly be reappraised...
你想要的东西也会突然重新估价
Does le table elitaire unretire even exist, Georgina?
le table elitaire真的存在吗 乔治娜
I'm sorry, but my french is a little rusty.
抱歉 我的法语有些生疏了
Maybe you should start with "excusez-moi."
或许你该用"打扰一下"来打招呼
you know, i should have recognized your "g"
当布莱尔第一次给我看那张邀请函时
When blair first showed me the invitation.
我就应该明白你的把戏的
It has caused me enough trouble in the past.
你以前给我惹的麻烦够多了
Well, le table elitaire does exsist
le table elitaire确实存在的
My friend devyn was a member in dartmouth.
我的朋友黛芬在达特茅斯分部的一员
Although i doubt the n.y.u. chapter has ever heard of blair waldorf...
尽管我很怀疑纽约大学分部 根本没听说过布莱尔·霍道夫
If there even is an n.y.u. chapter.
如果有纽约大学分部的话
Oh, good. so you haven't change at all?
很好 所以你压根没改过自新
What about dan?
那丹呢
Dan is dan. but when it comes to blair waldorf,
丹还是他自己 但涉及到布莱尔·霍道夫
I don't have to do much but sit back,
我只要安静的坐着
lit a match And watch her go up in flames.
点燃火柴 看着她燃烧光芒殆尽就好
Well, if you keep pushing her, she will push back.
如果你你继续逼她 她会还击的
And when she does, i will be right behind her.
如果她还击了 我会给她全力支持
Now we've had enough of you tonight.
今晚我们不想再见到你了
Other times, old opponents resurface to raise the stakes...
另一方面 老对手重展头面 加大赌注
I thought after the night we've had, we'd hit morondi's...
今晚过后 我们就算吃过了morondi的
Some lemon spaghetti, some fried artickes.
柠檬意大利面 油炸新尝品
Did someone say food? i'm starving.
有人在说吃的吗 我快饿昏了
Tell me where just find georgina.
我找不到乔治娜
Oh, you know what? don't bother. um, she already left.
别找了 她已经先走了
She said she had a headache or something.
她说她头痛了 还是怎么了
What? oh, okay. it's kind of weird
是吗 好吧 有点奇怪
I should...i'll call her. tomorrow. we'll talk first.
我打电♥话♥给她吧 明天再打吧 我们先谈谈
How about it, vanessa? you hungry?
觉得如何 瓦内萨 你饿吗
But it's the things we walk away from
为了那些想要刻意避开的事情
That feel like they cost the most.
他们所失去的反而更多
Let's go.
我们走吧
And yet, it's when we've been outbid,
然而 当我们开价低于别人时
Forced to watch our prize go home with others,
被迫在众目睽睽之下看别人拿走战利品
That the rules oprotocol no longer apply.
礼仪的教条不再适用
I wouldn't put your paddles away just yet.
要是我就先不会把竞拍板收起来
Who knows what bidders will do when they're desperate?
谁知道竞拍者绝望的时候会怎么样
Hey. glad u called.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Do you want to do something today? oh, you know, i can't.
你今天想干嘛 你知道的 我不能出来
Oh. serena told you about blair and chuck.
瑟琳娜跟你说了布莱尔和恰克的事
Yeah. yeah, she did.
是的 她说了
Look, i-i sent that invitation out last week,
我上周发出了邀请函
Before you and i got together.
是在你和我交往之前
But it's blair and chuck.
但那是布莱尔和恰克
I mean, talk about a viimless crime.
说起来也不算什么大罪
Yeah, i...yeah, i know..that's fair point.
我知道 这是公平的
But i really think we should cool things off for a while,
但我真的认为我们该冷静一段时间
You know, take a... take a little break?
暂时 暂时分开
A break? Already?
暂时分开 这就开始了吗
Well, we did say no strings.
我们说过不给对方压力
Right.
是啊
No strings.
顺其自然
I'll see you later.
一会见
Okay.
好
Sorry.
抱歉
I thought you should know that she hadn't changed.
我觉得应该让你知道她并没转变
No, you...you did the right thing to tell me.
不 你告诉我是对的
And speaking of, uh, change...
可说到转变...
Yeah, I left Carter, like, a dozen messages.
我给卡特发了好些短♥信♥
He doesn't want anything to do with me.
他不想跟我再有任何关系了
I-I highly doubt that. You're a pretty tough one to shake.
我严重表示怀疑 你可不是轻易能忘掉的
Well, maybe if I didn't believe in him.
或许如果我不信任他
He is right to shake me.
他忘记我是最好的选择
You know, I think my dad is attempting Crepes.
我看我爸是在做可丽饼
We might want to check the smoke alarms. Good plan.
我们去看下烟雾警报器吧 好主意
So how'd it work?
事情进行得怎么样了
You happen to mention our meeting to Georgina,
你无意中跟乔治娜提到我们的见面
And she hatched up a plan to cause trouble
然后她设计了计划在我
Between me and my girlfriend?
和我女朋友之间搞破坏
Georgie and I go back.
我和乔治娜以前认识
The girl has an M.B.A. in deviant behavior.
这个女孩在干离经叛道的事方面是高智商
And you're going to need a better sense of humor
而且你要在商业俱乐部混需要
In the club business.
提升你的幽默感才行
Nice photo.
照片不错
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Chuck Bass. Big fan.
恰克·拜斯 久仰你大名
By the way,
提一句
When your lease at the Empire Hotel
你在皇悦酒店的租期
Isn't renewed,
要是没续的话
Thank bright eyes here.
机会就在眼前
Thanks for seeing me.
谢谢你愿意见我
I wanted to say good-bye before I left for Boston.
我想去波士顿前跟你告别
Don't thank me yet.
先别谢我
You can't ask me to keep this secret.
你不能要求我保住这个秘密
Rufus and Lily gave me up.
鲁弗斯和莉莉放弃了我
Now that was their choice.
既然这是他们的选择
I don't blame them for that,
我不为这个责怪他们
But I think that this time, this choice should be mine.
但我想这次 我要自己做决定
Promise me that...
答应我...
You'll come back one day and tell them.
你将来有一天会回来告诉他们
I can't do that.
我做不到
I'm really glad you came. What do you want, Serena?
很高兴你来了 你想要什么 瑟琳娜
It was Chuck and Blair ... the girl on the street,
是为了恰克和布莱尔的事 街上的那个女孩
Your room service, your credit card.
你的客房♥服务 你的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, I sorta put that together yesterday.
我昨天有点理出头绪了
You did? When it comes to an eye for an eye,
你想到了 说到以牙还牙
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表