剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But when it's his family's honor or his own,
但既然事关家族和他个人的荣誉
Nate Archibald has the number on speed dial.
内特·阿齐布尔德总有他的解决办法
Yes, uh, New York 1, please.
你好 请帮忙转纽约一台
Caroline lowe.
我找卡罗琳·露
Wow. Thank you so much for explaining that.
谢谢你跟我解释这些
Hey, we were just discussing
我们正在聊天呢
The senate committee on appropriations.
这位来自参议院拨款委员会
Maybe you'd like to join us. Oh, my god. Hello.
你也来参与进来吧
Thank you so much.
谢谢
See? Isn't this great?
你看 这不是很好吗
You've got the perfect capitol hill vibe.
你刚跟美国国会都有了完美的共鸣
I gotta hit the can. Okay.
我去上个厕所 哦
He's great. Do you wanna...
他很不错 你想不想...
Oh, my god. That's senator Proctor.
天哪 那是参议员博格特
Wow. You really do know everyone.
哇 你真的谁都认识呢
Oh, I don't know everyone. I'll be right back.
当然没有谁都认识啦 我一会回来
Hey, Blair. Hey. Do you see that
布莱尔 你看到刚刚那个美艳的
Gorgeous blonde in Proenza Schouler
穿着普罗恩萨·施罗
Talking to those high-profile politicians?
跟那些高端政客交谈的金发女吗
That's my best friend Brandeis.
那是我最好的朋友布兰黛丝
She knows most of them personally.
他们中的很多人她私底下就认识
Oh, that's great. I mean, political connections
太好了 我是说政♥治♥联♥系♥并不是
Aren't the first thing most people look for in friends
每个人找朋友的第一要素
They must really love her,
他们绝对很喜欢她
Because when she introduced us,
因为她一介绍我
they seemed thrilled to meet me
他们就很高兴认识我的样子
They even asked if we were sisters.
他们还问我跟她是不是姐妹呢
Well, I can't wait for you to meet Patrick
我实在等不及想让你去认识帕特里克了
He's over at the bar, getting me a drink right now.
他在吧台那边给我拿喝的去了
I feel so lucky. He's so attentive.
我觉得自己真幸运 他太体贴了
It doesn't take much, doesn't it?
没花太多心思就到手了 是吧
What? No one's ever accused you of saying no.
干嘛 我又没不让你说不
Hey, where is the scrabble dictionary?
拼字字典在哪呢
I could swear "squiffy" is a word.
我敢发誓"squiffy“肯定是个单词
Oh. Scrabble dictionary.
拼字字典
Bathroom boy?
浴室男
All right, you know our next guest
好 我们的下一位客人
From the "Endless Knights" movie franchise
出演过”骑士系列“电影的
Please welcome the lovely Olivia Burke, everybody!
我们可爱的奥莉薇亚·伯克 大家欢迎
She's cute.
她很可爱
...Served four years on city council.
...在市政厅工作了四年
And ten in the state legislature.
继而在州立法♥院♥工作了十年
He was a supporter of John Mccain,
他是麦凯恩的拥护者
Stumping for him all across rural upstate New York
在2008年总统竞选中
In the 2008 presidential race.
曾经跑遍整个纽约州农区为他做宣传
Someone just told me you're Vanessa Abrams. Is that right?
有人告诉我你是瓦内萨·埃布拉姆 对吗
Yeah. So who did you end up selling the footage to?
我是 你把那个拍摄片段卖♥♥给谁了
My office just called, said that you sold your rescue footage to another network.
我公♥司♥刚打电♥话♥来 说你把片子卖♥♥给另一家有线台了
Yeah, I sold it to New York 1 actually. A woman named Caroline Lowe.
是的 我把它卖♥♥给了纽约1台一名叫做卡罗琳·露的女士
I met her two hours ago.
我两个小时前刚跟她会面
I'm Caroline Lowe.
我就是卡罗琳·露
So who was the woman in the restaurant?
那餐馆里那位女士是谁啊
Finally. It's your turn.
终于到你了
Oh, you know what? I just realized I have
我刚刚意识到我有篇环境
An, uh, environmental studies paper due tomorrow.
研究报道明天要交
Oh, wait. Um, I'll just get my stuff.
等等 我跟你一起走
No, you know what? Stay. You're winning,
不用了 你留下吧 继续赢
And you gotta keep Jenny company.
而且你需要陪陪珍妮嘛
I'll text you later, okay? Did my son just walk out
我给你发短♥信♥ 好吗 我儿子
Before playing a "q" on a double letter?
在没有放个q在双字母前就走掉了吗
That is so not the Humphrey way.
一点都不像他的风格嘛
My computer. Hmm. Hmm.
我的电脑 对
You know, I am sensing something else is going on here.
我感觉有什么事情发生
Well, you didn't actually think they wanted
你总不会真认为他们真愿意花五个小时
To play five hours worth of board games with us, did you?
跟我们玩拼字游戏吧
Mm.
也倒是
Looking for your boyfriend?
找你男朋友吗
Uh, no. He's probably getting mobbed by fans right now.
没有 他大概被粉丝包围了
He's just still on the way to get us a drink.
他去给我们拿喝的还没回来
Because he downed both your drinks
因为他把你们的两杯都喝了
And then ordered two more, for himself.
再给他自己又点了两杯
Where is he? Don't worry. I took care of it.
他在哪 别担心 我早搞定了
I had him taken up to his suite.
我把他带到他的房♥间去了
What? why? He's bombed.
什么 为什么 他醉的不行了
He's drunker than paula abdul during hollywood week.
他喝的比当年宝拉喝的还多
Are you really that jealous that he's here with me?
你真的那么嫉妒我和他在一起吗
Look s. You know Baiz better than most of us.
你比我们大多数人都更了解贝森
Having been in that state so many times yourself.
你这样自以为是太多次了
I guess you just met your match.
我猜你只是为了自我满足
But since I just found out that your date is really work
但是我才发现你这次约会货真价实
You may want to play closer attention to him next time.
下次你应该多关怀他一下
This is Nate's big night at chuck's hotel
今晚对内特和恰克都很重要
So sorry s. I did what I had to do again.
对不起 S 我只是又做了必须做的
So you're out with this guy
所以你和这个人约会了
And he goes to the bathroom
然后他去了厕所
He comes back Well, it was... it was our first date
他回来了 那...那是我们初次约会
And he goes to the restroom and when he comes back
他去厕所回来的时候
His...his shirt was on inside out. Uh uh check please.
他的衬衫穿反了 请等等
No. That's where you go right there.
不 你说到关键了
I've said when he get out. That's when you have to leave
我说过他出来你就该走了
No. I find out later that on the way back
没有 我后来才发现回厕所路上
into the bathroom he's walked into a spider web.
他撞上了一个蜘蛛网
And the spider crawled inside his shirt.
蜘蛛钻进了衬衫里
Yeah, the old spider excuse we've all used that one before.
拿蜘蛛当借口 这个借口我们都用过
Yeah "Oh, a spider came down on my shirt"
天啊 一个蜘蛛爬到我的衬衫上了
And that's why I had to take my shirt off and
这就是为什么我不得不脱掉衬衫然后
Okay, yeah, I believe that. I would believe that one.
好 我相信你 我相信
And...and now are you still dating bathroom boy or
你现在还和厕所男孩约会 或者
Or are...Was he arrested? I don't know.
或者他被捕了 我不知道
Tomorrow is our one month anniversary.
明天是我们交往一个月的纪念日
Aw! My gosh. Well, congratulations.
天啊 恭喜你
In...in honor I'm taking my clothing off
我会很荣幸的在厕所脱掉衣服
in the bathroom and then redressing myself.
然后重新反着穿上的
Wow. And after all that scrabble
在这些乱七八糟的情节之后
I can't believe I told that story on national television
难以置信我居然在电视上说了那件事
He must hate me.
他一定很恨我
Please pick up. please pick up. please pick up.
快接 快接
It went to voice mail.
转到语♥音♥信箱了
Hey. Um. It's me.
喂 是我
I know that you're not picking up
我知道你不想接
Because you must be so mad at me.
因为你一定恨透我了
Please know that I'm so so sorry.
但你得知道我非常非常抱歉
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克!
Patrick. what are you doing?
帕特里克你在干什么
I told you how important tonight was.
我告诉你了今晚有多重要
You think Blair had me thrown out
你认为布莱尔 把我扔出来了
because I was a little tipsy or because I was talking
因为我有点醉或者因为我和她的那个
to that high-priced hot girl friend of hers?
高价性感女伴说话了
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
Why'd you do it?
你为什么这么做
Do what?
做什么了
Come on Nate.You're the only one
只有你知道
who knew I'd a meeting to sell that footage.
我要去赴约卖♥♥掉那段视频
I had to protect tripp
我不得不保护特里普
I came to you first as a friend.
我先找你的 作为朋友
Don't be so selfish.
不要这么我的疑虑
You were only selling the footage to further your own career.
你只是想通过卖♥♥那段视频来拓展你的事业
that is not true.
不是那样的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表