剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Uh-oh. Looks like somebody better call the fashion police.
看来某人最好呼叫时装警♥察♥了
Is this where the bachelor party is?
这里是单身聚会吗
Yeah. You here to join us? Me? No.
对 你要来玩玩吗 我吗 不
But, uh, my friend here-- she's ready to party.
但我的这位朋友 她做好狂欢的准备了
Make sure you guys show her a good time.
你们得保证让她快活一点
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
This is my first review for "Teen vogue."
这是我首次涉足青少年时尚
I'm very excited.
我真的很兴奋
Mother!
妈妈
Bye, Eleanor. What?
埃莉诺 再见 什么事
Great news. Eleanor.
好消息 埃莉诺
Mr. Conwell.
康韦尔先生
I just wanted to tell you that Conwell's would be honored
我只是来告诉你 康韦尔公♥司♥将很荣幸
to call itself your exclusive retailer.
成为您的独家零售商
That is marvelous news, isn't it, Blair?
真是个绝妙的消息 是不是呀 布莱尔
Congratulations. Yes.
恭喜你 是啊
Of course we need to make a few alterations--
当然我们需要做一些修改
Uh, hemlines, necklines. You understand.
底边啊 领口啊 你知道的
We could certainly discuss it. Is that all?
这些我们可以讨论 还有吗
And we'd like to change the name.
我们还想改一下商标名称
"Eleanor Waldorf" sounds a bit uppity and new york-ish.
埃莉诺·霍道夫听起来有点傲慢和纽约化了
Excuse me.
很抱歉
For the last 28 years, every piece of clothing I have sewn
过去的28年来 我缝制的每一件衣服
has carried the name "Eleanor waldorf."
都带着埃莉诺·霍道夫的名字
My clothes are me.
我的作品就是我的全部
My store is me.
我的店也是我的全部
Manhattan is an island in more ways than one.
曼哈顿是一个海纳百川的地方
What works for you and yours
你认为行之有效的方法
doesn't necessarily translate to me and mine.
没有必要强加于我
Mr. Conwell, I think you're forgetting about something or someone.
康韦尔先生 你是不是忘了什么事或者什么人了
Blair. I want to thank you for your time,
布莱尔 很感谢你的到来
but I do not think I will be doing business with Conwell's.
但我并不打算跟康韦尔公♥司♥做这笔生意
Enjoy your flight back to salt lake.
祝你回盐湖城的旅途愉快
Mother, what are you doing? We could close this.
妈妈 你怎么回事 我们能达成交易的
No. It was a stupid idea to begin with.
不 这从一开始就是个糟糕的主意
I don't know what I was thinking.
真不知道我是怎么想的
I would rather lose the deal than lose myself.
我情愿失去这笔生意 也不愿丢掉我自己
Never hide who you are-- you remember that, hmm?
永远不要掩饰你自己 你还记得吗
Everyone at N.Y.U. hates me.
纽约大学的每一个人都讨厌我
What?
什么
I have minions, of course, but...
我当然也有随从 但是
They're hardly even worthy of the name.
她们都不配被提到
No, I-I-I don't understand.
不 我还是不明白
What about all your friends from school?
那你的那些从学校来的朋友呢
They'll be anyone's friend... for the night.
夜幕降临时 她们可以是任何人的朋友
I was scared to tell you about N.Y.U.
我很害怕和你谈起纽约大学的事
Because I didn't want you to be disappointed in me.
因为我不想让你对我失望
I did everything to try and fit in,
我几乎用尽了所有的方法去适应
But I hate it there.
但我真的讨厌那里
My girl.
我的宝贝
One of the things that make waldorf women so special
让霍道夫家的女人卓尔不群的原因之一
is that we don't fit in everywhere.
就是我们并非随遇而安
But I don't feel like I fit in anywhere.
但我觉得自己无处可归
That's 'cause you haven't found the right place yet.
那是因为你还没有找到合适的地方
You will.
你会找到的
All right, one more round and we're out of here.
好了 再来一轮 我们就离开这
Maybe I should stay and, uh, take care of blondie.
也许我该留下 照顾这个金发美女
No. No.
不必
We'll tell the bartender to call her a cab.
我们让酒保给她叫辆出租车就好
All right, first, shots!
一次 命中
Hello?
你好
Hey. Where are you? I've been calling you for--
你在哪 我给你打了
Nate?
内特
Um, I don't know where I am.
我不知道自己在哪
I feel sick.
我觉得很难受
Okay, Jenny, hold on one second.
珍妮 等一下
Listen, just stay put.
听着 呆着别动
All right, I'm coming to get you.
我就过来找你
Hurry, please.
请快一点
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
look, what happened tonight?
今晚你怎么了
Don't you worry that we do all the same stuff we did
你不担心吗 当我们是朋友的时候
When we were best friends? We go to movies,
就做着同样的事 看电影
We play scrabble with Rufus,
和鲁弗斯一起玩拼字游戏
We go to coffee shops and make fun of people.
我们去咖啡店 消遣别人
We are the exact same. Yeah, well, except
我们还是老样子 是的 但除了
Yes, I know. We have sex.
是 我们上♥床♥了
But I just wanted to do something to say,
但是我只想做些事来证明
Hello, we're more than friends with benefits.
我们不只是炮♥友♥而已
No, I was going to say except, uh, it's not the same.
我们不是 我要说的是 是有区别的
And if you give me a chance, I want to take you
如果你给我个机会 我会还给你一个
On the most romantic second first date
从未有过的 最浪漫的
You've ever had.
宛如初见的约会
Where?
在哪里
Well, that's, uh, that's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
I hope you didn't bring me here
我希望你叫我来
to gloat over your boyfriend's loyalty.
不是为了展示你男朋友的忠心
Chuck, I called you because...
恰克 我叫你来是因为
This afternoon, I didn't have the courage to tell you
今天下午 我没有勇气告诉你
that I... I signed the hotel over to Jack.
我已经把酒店转让给杰克了
Seeing you made me realize what I'd done,
见了你我才意识到自己做了什么
And--and so then I told him he had to make a choice--
然后我告诉他必须在
Me or the hotel.
我和酒店之间作出决定
And what did my uncle say?
那我叔叔怎么说
My flight to Zurich leaves at 10:00.
我去苏黎世的航♥班♥十点起飞
I wanted to say good-bye.
我只想说再见
I'm sorry.
对不起
I tried.
我试过了
Stay...
留下来
Not for jack or the hotel.
不是为了杰克或是酒店
Stay for me.
为了我留下来
I already lost my mother once.
我已经失去过母亲一次了
Chuck...
恰克
I'm...
我
Not your mother.
我不是你母亲
I don't know if your real mother is alive or not,
我不知道你真正的母亲是否还活着
But I'm sure she loved you very much
但我十分确定她一定很爱你
And that she's nothing like me.
而且不会像我一样
You're right.
你说的对
Because my real mother
因为我真正的母亲
Could never have done to me what you did.
不会像你一样对我
Andy better be calling that chick a cab, man.
安迪最好给那个幼♥女♥找个出租车
That girl looked about 12.
那个女孩看上去只有十二岁
Hey. Where is she?
她在哪
Want to get out of here? I live real close. Come on.
想离开这吗 我就住在附近 起来
Where's Nate? Is Nate your boyfriend?
内特在哪 内特是你男朋友吗
No. Cause he really shouldn't have left you. Ooh.
不是 因为他不该把你一个人丢下
No, I don't...
不 我不是
Jenny.
珍妮
Who the hell are you? Get off her.
你是谁 离她远点
I was helping her. Yeah, sure you were.
我在帮助她 看出来了
It seems chivalry isn't dead after all.
看来骑士精神还没有完全消亡
Lucky for this damsel in a dress,
幸运的落难少女
Some things never go out of fashion.
有些东西永远不会过时
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Steadier. How do I look?
不怎么晕了 我看上去如何
I don't want to worry my dad.
我不想让我爸担心
Yeah, just, um, play the exhausted card, okay?
就是 玩的很疲惫 如何
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表