剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Two years ago, I tried to tell you I loved you.
两年前 我本想告诉你我爱你
You loved me?
你爱我
I have feelings for you. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.
我对你有感觉 我不想毁了我们的友谊
I think we should just throw down and see what happens.
我想我们该放纵一回 看会有怎样的结果
I mean, we just fell asleep.
我们只是睡着了而已
After an entire bottle of wine... And one kiss.
喝了一瓶红酒 吻了一下
A kiss is not nothing.
一吻当然有关系
People kiss because they have feelings for each other.
彼此有了感觉才会接吻
Blair, you and I are magnetic.
布莱尔 我们彼此互相吸引
Our pull is as undeniable as ever.
我们之间存在的引力毋庸置疑
I'll be waiting at the top of the empire state building.
我会在帝国大厦的顶层等你
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
一过七点 我的心门从此就会对你紧闭
Hi, I'm meeting a young man here,
你好 我来见一位年轻男子
probably in a bowtie, possibly carrying peonies.
可能带着领结 拿着牡丹花
I did the most romantic thing I could think of,
我做了最浪漫的事
and it didn't work.
可仍然无济于事
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Chuck? What are you doing?
恰克 你在干什么呢
Is there someone in there?
有其他人在吗
no, nobody.
没 没有人
Dorota went into labor.
多洛塔临时分娩了
Sorry I was so late.
很抱歉我迟到了
I can't deny that our path has been complicated,
我无法否认 一路走来我们虽磕碰不断
but in the end, love makes everything simple.
但到头来 爱情使万事简而化之
I wanted it to be special.
我想要特别一点的
What happened?
怎么了
You need to ask her.
你得去问问她
I am so sorry for the pain I've caused you.
很抱歉我给你带来的伤痛
Blair, will you be--uhh!
布莱尔 你愿意
Humphrey!
汉弗瑞
You--tell her.
你告诉她啊
You didn't.
不可能
Blair. You did.
布莱尔 是真的
You, go and never come back.
你 滚 再也别回来
I think I need to be alone for a while.
我想我需要一个人安静一阵子
If you're out, you're out.
如果你现在离开 那就结束了
Nate, I love you.
内特 我爱你
I'm someone who's not gonna stop looking for love,
我是个绝不会停止寻找爱情的人
which is why I'm going to Paris, and why you're coming with me.
所以我才要去巴黎 你也要跟我一起去
I really think I need this.
我真的觉得我需要这次旅行
Me, too.
我也是
It's gonna be okay, B.
一切都会好起来的 B
Georgina, what are you--what are you doing back in town?
乔治娜 你怎么回来了
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜你 爸爸
He looks just like you.
他跟你像极了
I'm not gonna spend the entire summer
我可不想荒废整个夏天
waiting for her to figure things out.
等她把事情理清楚
When he took off for Prague,
他出发去布拉格时
Chuck left me his little black book.
恰克把他的女伴名册给了我
There's no need to get rough.
没必要动粗
Hey! Not that.
别拿走那个
Just let me keep the box!
把盒子给我
Nothing beats a summer abroad,
夏季海外之游乐趣无穷
but when traveling far from home, it's always nice
但远离他乡之时
to bring along an old friend from the neighborhood.
身边有个邻近好友 往往是件美事
Cobblestones and cafe de flore.
鹅卵石 花神咖啡厅
Serena's locked down the left bank
瑟琳娜封锁了左岸
and become a Muse to us all.
成为了众人的缪斯女神
Meanwhile, Blair rules the right bank,
同时 布莱尔统治着右岸
storming the shops and consuming the classics
席卷各大商店 购买♥♥经典名著
and sampling sugary snacks
品尝各式甜点
like a modern Marie Antoinette.
就像现代版的玛丽·安托瓦内特
But we hear Serena's stories sizzle
但我们听说 瑟琳娜的故事激♥情♥四溢
while blair's are more fizzle.
而布莱尔的故事平淡乏味
She shopped at Saint Laurent
她在圣罗兰购物
and dined at Drouant,
在德鲁昂用餐
but the only beau B. had this summer
但是这个夏季 B美人唯一的护花使者
is on her headband.
就是她的头饰
Your cute waiter gave me his number.
你可爱的服务生把电♥话♥号♥码给我了
Blair, what are you doing?
布莱尔 你在干什么呢
We said we wouldn't check "Gossip girl" all summer.
我们说好的 整个夏天都不看"八卦天后"
Summer's almost over.
夏天快过去了
So what does it say about Chuck?
那上面怎么说的恰克
I couldn't be less interested.
我也很想知道
No new posts.
没有新的帖子
He's been M.I.A. since he left town in spring.
他春天离开之后就一直不见踪影
And what does it say about us?
那上面有说我们什么吗
"Ooh la la! Paris is burning,
"哦啦啦 巴黎在燃烧
and Serena and Blair lit the match."
瑟琳娜和布莱尔光芒四射
Of course, your flame is hotter than mine.
当然 你的火焰比我更热辣
Everyone knows that the only guy
大家都知道整个夏天
who's been in my pants all summer
和我共度良宵的只有那个
is the tailor at Pierre Balmain.
叫皮埃尔·巴尔曼的裁缝
And whose fault is that?
这怪谁呢
Hey, just as many guys have flirted with you.
也有很多人和你调情呀
I just happen to have a thing for french waiters.
我只是恰巧对法国服务生情有独钟
And bartenders and museum docents,
还有酒保 博物馆讲解员
anyone on a vespa or bicycle,
骑摩托车或者自行车的人
or wearing Zadig & Voltaire.
或者穿萨迪格伏尔泰的人
B., what's wrong? I thought you were having fun.
B 怎么了 我以为你很开心
I am. The best. But...
的确 非常开心 但是
All summer, I've been sitting in front of my favorite Manet
整个夏天 我一直坐在最爱的马内雕像前
and reading Colette in the park,
在公园里阅读《科莱特》
hoping that I'll lock eyes with somebody who's doing
希望能跟某个与我的所为 所感一致的人
the same thing as me and feeling the same things as I am.
四目相触 对视凝望
That's really romantic.
真浪漫啊
But, alas, not effective.
但是 唉 没用
For all my efforts, I'm heading back home
费了那么大劲 我还是得带着
with a Chuck-sized cloud over my head.
对恰克的愁绪回家
And I don't... Even need to find a great love.
我根本不需要去追求伟大的爱情
I just wanna go on one nice date.
我只是想要一次美好的约会
Well, then this calls for some more sancerre.
那就再来点桑塞尔白葡萄酒
Come on. I know a great wine bar down the street,
走吧 我知道一个很不错的街边酒吧
and it happens to have a very cute bartender.
碰巧那里有个很帅的酒保
Jenny looked so good.
珍妮看起来不错
You could even tell what color her eyes are.
你甚至可以看出她眼睛的颜色
Well, sending her to Hudson was a good decision.
送她去哈得孙是对了
You know what wasn't?
知道什么是不对的吗
Visiting my mother. We had to.
拜访我母亲 我们没得选
Yeah. Couldn't we have just said the Arno flooded
是啊 难道就不能说亚诺河发洪水了
And stayed with Eric and Elliot
然后跟艾瑞克和埃利奥特
in Italy a little longer?
在意大利多呆两天
Message one.
您的第一条留言
Lillian, it's Eleanor.
莉莉安 我是埃莉诺
Just a reminder
想提醒一下
that you offered your lovely abode
别忘了明天在你公♥寓♥
for the fashion's night out planning luncheon tomorrow.
要举办时尚夜的筹备午宴
Cyrus, you're going to cut off Ana's circulation.
赛瑞斯 安娜快被你挤死了
Seriously, dear.
说真的 亲爱的
Aren't you glad that's not us?
庆幸我们跟他们不一样吧
Imagine starting all over again
想象下我们每天带着尿布和奶瓶
with diapers and bottles and spit up.
还要处理排泄物 那会是什么样
Next message.
下一条留言
Lily, it's Bruce Caplan.
莉莉 我是布鲁斯·卡普兰
Call me when you get in. It's important.
请尽快回电♥话♥ 很重要
The Bass business manager. I wonder what he wants.
这是拜斯企业的经理 不知道他有何贵干
If it's about Chuck, I'd rather not know.
和恰克有关的事 我可不想知道
End of messages.
您没有留言了
No message from Dan?
没有丹的留言吗
Last time we went this long without talking
上次我们这么久没说话
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表