剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And I think...
我觉得
It's probably the best work I've ever done.
这可能是我演过的最好的电影
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克 你在这里干什么
I would ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢
I stopped by your dorm last night. No one was home.
我昨晚去你宿舍了 没有人在
Oh, I didn't tell you?
我没告诉你吗
I've been tutoring a few girls from Constance.
昨晚我在指导几个康斯坦的女生
We went late.
我们弄到很晚
Well, I found this-- an invitation to a movie premiere.
我找到了这个 一张电影首映的请柬
It appears your entire hall is attending, and since my evening is free...
你们整栋楼的人都会参加 加上我今晚有空
You thought you'd help me curry favor with my outer borough hall mates.
你认为你要帮我拍我那些郊区同学的马屁
Sweet.
真体贴啊
But unfortunately,
但很不幸
I've already scheduled an all-night cram session with my tutees, so...
我一整晚都要跟我的学员们恶补功课 所以
Miss Blair?
布莱尔小姐
You want me set beds before manicurists arrive or--
你想我在修甲师来之前铺好床还是
Thank you, Dorota.
谢谢 多洛塔
That will be all.
就那样吧
You're sure you said "cram session"
你确定你说的是"恶补功课"
And not the annual Waldorf sleepover?
而不是一年一度年的霍道夫夜宿会吗
Fine.
好吧
I'm hosting the sleepover.
是夜宿会
But Jenny Humphrey is destroying everything I worked for,
珍妮·汉弗瑞正在毁灭我以前创造的一切
And those girls deserve to learn the meaning of aristocracy.
那些女孩应该知道统治阶级的含义
We both know it's not about that.
我们都知道事情不是这样的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Now I have work to do, but feel free to attend the movie alone.
现在我要去工作了 你自己好好去看电影吧
I have dr. Hannum. he's English lit.
我找到了汉纽姆博士的英语著作
He studied with faulkner.
他曾跟福克纳(美国小说家)一起做研究
This is so nice of you, to help me.
你这么帮助我真是太好了
Sharing wisdom is what college is all about, right? Right.
大学就是分享智慧的地方 不是吗 是的
That, and, uh, and finding the cheapest Lebanese food.
还有怎么找到最便宜的黎巴嫩食物
Which, um, I-I-I thought I'd show you tonight, if...
我本来想今晚给你看 如果
Y-you know--you know what? I'm sorry.
你知道吗 我很抱歉
That's--that's two nights in a row.
那就变成连续两个晚上了
It's a huge dating taboo.
是约会的大忌
No. no, it's that I have to work.
不不 只是我必须工作
I was supposed to last night, and I blew it off, so...
我原本昨晚要工作的 但我推掉了 所以
Dan, I like you.
丹 我喜欢你
But I think my life is more complicated than you know.
但我认为我的生活比你想的复杂得多
Try me. I think I can handle it.
让我试试 我想我可以把握好的
Look, I-I-I really like you, too.
听着 我也是真的喜欢你
You're funny and smart, and... you know what?
你风趣又聪明 还有 你知道吗
I'm just gonna throw it out there--you're beautiful.
我豁出去了 你很漂亮
I mean,
我是说
An alarming number of people actually
一大堆人
Stop on the street just to stare at you.
站在街上只为了看你一眼
And on top of that, you're refreshingly normal.
更重要的是 你有种让人惊艳的平凡
What do you mean by "refreshingly normal"?
什么意思
Um, well, the last girl I dated,
我最近交往的女朋友
Her--her life was never really out of the spotlight,
她的生活从没离开过公众的视线
So it made things kind of hard.
所以我们的事情变得很困难
Where are you?! U need get ready for the premiere!
你在哪儿 你应该准备好开幕式了
I gotta go.
我必须走了
So can I-- can I call you tomorrow?
我明天可以打给你吗
Or...
或者
Dan, I'm not sure I'm the girl you're looking for,
丹 我不确定我就是你要找的女孩
Even if part of me wishes I was.
虽然我有点希望我是
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
很抱歉 我不明白
You will. I'm sorry.
你会明白的 抱歉
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Your girlfriend's installed a puppet regime.
你的女朋友建立了一个傀儡政♥治♥体制
Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz.
她以为自己是库尔特上校
She needs to be brought back to reality.
她需要有人把她拉回现实中
Help me.
帮帮我
I'll help you take back the crown.
我会帮你夺回王冠
Why? they don't want my kind of leadership.
为什么 她们不想接受我的领导
They want a tyrant who will police their
她们想要一个统治她们的暴君
Behavior and chart their movement on the social ladder.
根据社会阶级限制她们的行动
Find someone else.
找别人吧
I need you.
我需要你
You're fooling yourself if you don't
你认为自己不是天生的君主的话
Think you were born to rule this school.
肯定是在自欺欺人
People change, Chuck.
人是会变的 恰克
Not you, not about this.
你不会变 这种特质不会变
The Jenny Humphrey who used to sit in Brooklyn
那个曾经住在布鲁克林
And watch the lights across the water, who went
看着浮光水影的珍妮·汉弗瑞
Toe-to-toe with blair waldorf and actually won her
敢跟布莱尔面对面对抗并且赢得她的尊重
Respect-- You can't tell me that girl isn't still in there.
你不能说那个女孩已经不在了
Now that the dream is coming true,
现在梦想就要实现了
you owe it to her to live it.
你要为了她去实现这个梦想
Blair doesn't want me to be queen.
布莱尔不想我当女王
Well, maybe we can make her reconsider.
也许我们能让她重新考虑
Where is it? you've lost it!
它在哪里 你弄丢了
Hold on. Where have you been?
等等 你去哪儿了
I had to get my dress. What's going on?
我得去拿我的裙子 怎么了
I don't know. Get in there.
不知道 进来吧
My mother's ring--I lost it.
我弄丢了我妈的戒指
I cannot go to the premiere without my mother's ring.
没有我妈的戒指我不可能去首映的
It's my good luck charm.
那是我的幸运符
Ursula, you--you put it in your bag yesterday. Here.
乌苏拉 你昨天把它放包里了 在这儿
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
不客气
Honey, time's a-wasting. You need to get ready.
宝贝儿 没时间了 你得做好准备了
I'm so nervous.
我好紧张
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的
Hey, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
I just heard from the producers.
我刚从制片人那儿听说
That scene Ursula's so proud of?
乌苏拉很引以为傲的镜头
It got cut.
被剪了
What?
什么
We have to tell her.
我们得告诉她
Serena, no.
瑟琳娜 不要
I know this is difficult, but if we tell her,
我知道这并不容易 但如果告诉她了
She'll ditch the premiere,
她会抛下首映不管的
Which will hurt her career enormously.
那个对她的事业伤害更大
Trust me. No, this is for her own good.
相信我 不要告诉她 这是为她好
Thanks. I gotta take this.
谢谢 我来处理
Serena, can you help me?
瑟琳娜 你能帮我一下吗
Can you help me with my hair? Serena?
你能帮我整理下头发吗 瑟琳娜
Convinced Lily to come to the premier. See you there.
让莉莉去参加首映了
Serena? I need help with my hair.
瑟琳娜 我需要你帮我一下
So I think I just got dumped.
我想我只是被抛弃了
You maybe want to go see a movie or something like that?
也许你想去看个电影或别的什么
Yeah. A movie sounds great.
好啊 看电影听起来不错
But you're gonna have to wear a suit.
但你得穿西装
VANESSA: I'm here. Where are u?
瓦内莎 我到了 你在哪
Blair, o.m.g.b.s.e.
布莱尔 上帝啊
Oh, my god. Best sleepover ever.
真是最好的夜宿会
Yes, I suppose it is adequate.
是的 我想这就足够了
Dorota, these martinis taste like tap water.
多洛塔 这些马提尼喝起来像自来水
Don't be a scrooge with the gin.
别一天到晚守着杜松子酒
Miss Blair, this not right.
布莱尔小姐 这不对
Mr. Chuck and I both of the opinion
恰克先生和我都认为
And who cares what you and Mr. Chuck think?
谁管你和恰克先生怎么想
Szybko.
下去
Now who wants to hear how I got the great chuck bass...
现在谁想听听我是怎么让绝世恰克·拜斯
To tell me he loved me?
说他爱我的
Exquisite.
真是绝美
You exceed even my high expectations.
你超出了我的期望
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表