剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I was willing to do what was necessary.
我乐于做必要的事
Including lying to Chuck.
包括跟恰克撒谎
I am K.C.. I am Olivia's publicist.
我是K.C. 奥利维亚的公♥关♥经理
I am actually looking for a job.
实际上我在找工作
Have you ever thought publicity?
你想过去做公♥关♥吗
How could 've you never heard of Olivia Brook
你怎么可能没听说过奥利维亚·伯克
That "endless knights" series...
《永恒骑士》系列
It's King Arthur with vampires.
是亚瑟王加上吸血鬼
She plays Guinevere.
她扮演桂尼维王妃
My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.
爸爸在他22岁那年挖到他人生第一桶金
I hope to do it by the time I'm 21.
我希望在我21岁就可以做到
The manager of the inn wants to meet you.
酒馆的经理想见见你
Horace Rogers, meet Chuck Bass.
霍洛思·罗杰斯 这是恰克·拜斯
Man, come here.
兄弟 过来
Constance is gonna be so different.
康士坦次高中会有大变化
There's no more hierarchy, no more mean girls.
再没有特权阶级 坏女孩
We're here to make sure you get
我们来这是想跟你确保
Exactly what you want this year.
今年一切如你所愿
You need to be cold to be queen.
你想当女王 就要变得冷酷
Go make sure my spot's free at the met steps,
你们去看看大都会台阶那边是不是空着
And wait there with a yogurt for me.
然后给我买♥♥杯酸奶在那等我
All Hallows' eve...The one day of the year
所有万圣节前一天 也是一年当中唯一一天
It's socially acceptable to play dress-up.
大众接受奇装异服的日子
The only question is...who do you want to be?
但唯一的问题是 你想打扮成谁
There are costumes to make men feel like boys again
有些服装能让男人重温年轻的感觉
Or turn little girls into queens.
或者让女孩变成女王
Jenny, please let me go through this closet.
珍妮 让我给你理理这个衣橱
There's no room for your new things.
这里完全没有放你新衣服鞋子的地方了
Does this even fit you anymore?
这件你还能穿吗
Yes.
当然
Perfectly. All of it does.
非常合身 它们全部都很合适
We're 183 on Travelocity,
在Travelocity上我们排名183
Right behind the Holiday Inn LaGuardia.
居然排在拉瓜地亚的假日酒店后面
Who needs travel sites,
谁要去浏览那些旅行网站
With their huddled masses
那些网站只是针对
Searching the internet late night, trolling for deals?
通宵浏览网站寻找优♥惠♥的的临时出游者
Without those masses
不是那些顾客群 酒店的入住率
I'm at less than 20% occupancy for the holidays.
在假日就会少于20%
That's why you should open the club.
这就是你为什么要开个俱乐部
Once that's the place to be seen,
一旦你的俱乐部火了
You'll be so booked, you can turn away
你的酒店就会被订购一空 你就可以不用管
The tasteless tourists in fanny packs.
那些没品位的带腰包游客
I was thinking an '80s theme.
我在想一个80年代主题的派对
Although shoulder pads can be overwhelming on my delicate frame.
不过肩垫会与我纤细的身形不相称
This is a business, not a high school party.
这是在做生意 不是一场高中派对
I told you I was sorry for my little transgression,
我已经对我小小的逾越道过歉了
And you forgave me.
你也原谅我了
Now either make me kiss a girl already
现在你要么让我与另一位女孩接吻
Or let's move on.
要么不要再提了
I apologize. I've been on edge lately.
对不起 最近我有些烦躁
With all my liquid assets tied up in this hotel,
因为我所有的流动资产都套在这座酒店上
I have to make sure everything gets done right.
我得事事过问才能确保没有毫厘偏失
"Right" for the Chuck Bass I know
对我所认识的恰克·拜斯而言
Means "right now."
这意味着马上行动
People think I'm playing a game,
周遭的人都觉得我在扮家家酒
And they want me to lose.
想看到我一败涂地
I have to prove I'm not just Bart Bass' son.
我要证明我不只是巴特·拜斯的儿子
My impulsive tendencies have no place
我这易冲动的倾向在我
In my life as a legitimate businessman.
成为被认可的商人的路上是行不通的
Well, you're very sexy when you're legitimate.
当你正经严肃的时候 非常性感
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm late to meet my accountant.
我要去见我会计了 我已经迟到了
You understand I have to do this my own way.
你了解的 我要靠双手来打出一片天
Of course.
当然
Mark? I want to book you for the opening of a new club.
马克 我想预订你来一家俱乐部的开业典礼
All right, so I gotta ask.
好吧 我想问问
Did you bring it?
你带了吗
Yeah. I got it.
是的 在这
Are you 100% sure you want to do this?
你百分之百确定你要这么做
Yeah, you know, I mean,
是 我意思是
Olivia and I have been dating for a couple weeks now.
奥莉薇亚和我已经约会两个星期了
It's getting pretty serious at this point.
我们对彼此越来越认真
I've waited so long, it's embarrassing.
我已经等了很久 这也太丢脸了
Yeah, sure, but once you go there, you can't go back.
但是一旦你们真做了 就没法回到过去
Believe me, I... I know.
相信我 我 我了解的
I know. I...I...I really think I'm ready.
我了解 我 我觉得我真的准备好了
Oh. Enjoy, man.
那享受吧 老兄
Six hours of pleasure.
六个小时的愉悦
So you really think the sight of Olivia in fake fangs
所以你真的认为奥莉薇亚带着假尖牙
Reciting stilted dialogue is gonna be a deal breaker,
诵读这那些不通的对白是最吸引人
Don't you? Oh, the dialogue's awesome.
难道不是吗 那些对白写的很棒
It's the, uh, it's the part without the talking.
那些没有对话的部分
That's the problem.
才是问题所在
I think I can handle some PG-13 bloodsucking. Come on.
我觉得我能接受PG-13吸血鬼片
Seriously, man, do you not get internet here in Brooklyn?
说真的 老兄 布鲁克林难道没有网络吗
Okay. Patrick Roberts, who plays her vampire costar,
好吧 跟她演对手戏帕特里克·罗伯茨
Was her boyfriend the whole time they were shooting this.
在整个拍摄期间跟她都在交往
All the blogs said they got really into it
各大博客都说他们假戏真做
And started doing it for real,
戏里戏外难分难舍呢
Like sex tape on the cutting room floor real.
就像真的在剪接室上演激♥情♥戏一样
I think the most disturbing part in all this
在我看来最尴尬的倒是
Is that you've been reading "Endless Knights" blogs.
你跑去读《永恒骑士》系列的博客
Okay, that's...
好吧 这是因为
I know you think you're okay with it,
我知道你觉得自己能接受
But you don't want to watch your girlfriend
但是看着自己女朋友跟别的男人亲热
With another guy.
真的不怎好受
I mean, comparing looks and noises...
再与跟你在一起时的表情和呻♥吟♥做比较
No, see, that's the problem with your theory.
不不 这就是你论断的问题所在
I don't...I don't...I have no idea if she makes noises yet.
我还不知道她怎么呻♥吟♥的
We haven't gotten to the noises stage,
我们俩还没到那一步
Although we, uh, we do have plans tomorrow night, so...
虽然明天晚上是有个约会 所以
Hold on a second. Maybe this is her.
等会说 应该是她打来的
Spotted...one star with her hand in the cookie jar.
据报道 某位明星要偷食禁果哦
Even Perez Hilton knows our lonely boy
连好莱坞八卦人士佩雷兹·希尔顿都知道
Is going to be getting a Halloween treat.
孤独男孩马上要尝到他的万圣节糖果了
What the hell is this?
这什么乱七八糟的
It looks like olivia's picking up some free...
看起来奥莉薇亚在拿些免费的
I know what she's doing. I want to know why.
我看得出来她在干嘛 我要知道为什么
I assume it's because she wants to practice safe sex.
大概因为她想采取点安全的性行为
She shouldn't be practicing anything
帕特里克·罗伯茨在多伦多拍电影
Without Patrick Roberts, who's in Toronto on a movie.
不在她身边 她不可以采取任何行动
This obviously means you didn't take care
很明显你没有处理好我交给你的
Of the Dan Humphrey situation like I asked you to.
丹·汉弗瑞事件
It's not a situation.
这不是个事件
It's a relationship.
是段恋爱关系
They're very happy together.
他们在一起很开心
Well, since I'm not a couples counselor,
我又不是恋爱顾问
Their happiness is irrelevant.
他们开不开心不关我的事
Serena, without "Endless Knights,"
瑟琳娜 没有那些《永恒骑士》系列
Patrick is on the road to Mark Hamill-hood.
帕特里克只能成为马克·哈米尔式的人物
Is that the guy from "Star Wars" that's not Harrison Ford?
是星战里哈里森·福特之外的那个人吗
Not dating Olivia is the nail
不跟奥莉薇亚传绯闻的话
In patrick's culturally relevant coffin.
就是把帕特里克送进文化坟墓
I'm not being ironic about vampire movies.
我不是在讽刺那些吸血鬼电影
I'm sorry about Patrick, but I told you,
我为帕特里克难过 但是我告诉过你了
If you want Dan and Olivia to break up,
如果你想丹和奥莉薇亚分手的话
That's something you're gonna have to do yourself.
你自己去想办法
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表