一个叫文森特的和伊恩·麦考立夫
Vincent something and Ian McAuliff.
抢劫那天晚上伊恩就是逃跑时开车的
Night of the robbery, Ian was the getaway driver.
可能他就是杀死马特利的人
Maybe he's the one that killed Martelli.
有三个人抢劫了那辆卡车吗
There were three men who robbed that truck?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我没有告诉汉克 我不相信他
I didn't tell Hank. I don't trust him.
你会指证他们吗
Would you testify against them?
会的 我会按照你说的做的
Yes. Yes. Just tell me what to do; I'll do it.
我们怎么沦落到这个地步的
How did we get here?
我会尽力救你的 妈妈
I'm gonna try to fix this, Mom.
接下来
You're not gonna--
有一段时间你见不到我
you're not gonna see me for a while.
我会尽力的 妈妈
I'll do what I can, Mom.
可以聊聊吗
Can we talk?
好的
Yeah.
我妈被抓起来了
My mom's in custody.
怎么会 哪个分局抓的
How? What district?
不是我们 是联邦调查局
It wasn't us. It's the FBI.
他们知道了关于毒品的线索
They got a tip on the narcotics--
她男朋友偷的货物
the shipment her boyfriend stole.
这不是你的案子 你已经进展神速了
For someone not working the case, you're up to speed.
我尽量置身事外
I tried to stay out of it.
有三个人抢劫了卡车
Look, it was three men who robbed the truck.
开车的人是伊恩·麦考立夫
Driving was Ian McAuliff.
这可能是杀人犯 天啊她开口了
That could be our shooter. Man, she opened up.
如果你被联邦调查局按在那里 你也会说的
I guess getting pinched by the FBI will do that to you.
去抓麦考立夫 我不应该在这里
Go. Get McAuliff. I shouldn't be here.
伊恩·麦考立夫 因暴♥力♥袭击罪在州监狱服刑两年
Ian McAuliff. Two years in Statesville for agg assault.
之后三次因持械抢劫被逮捕
Three subsequent armed robbery arrests.
但是从来未被起诉
Somehow never charged.
好的 现在我们知道马特利的同伙因为
All right, so now we know Martelli's partner blamed him
有孩子吸毒致死而怪他
for when those kids OD'd.
说计划是他的 所以就怪他
Said it was his plan, his problem.
-这是动机 -对 动机
- That's motive. - Yeah. Motive.
我们全副武装行动
All right, we move in with barrels up.
这家伙是个枪手
This guy is a shooter.
门开着
It's open.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Yeah.
-上 -安全
- Go. - Clear.
-鲁塞克 这里有血迹 -看到了
- Ruz, I got blood here. - Yeah.
知道了
Copy.
有尸体
Body!
5021报告紧急情况
5021 emergency.
马上派救护车到北韦恩街6800号♥
Roll an ambulance to 6800 North Wayne.
-收到 5021 -他死了很久了
- Copy that, 5021. - He's long gone.
好 取消救护车
Yeah, cancel the ambulance.
马上叫取证室的人来
Roll the crime lab down here right now.
5021S 我们发现谋杀案 派取证人来
5021 Sam. We got a bona fide homicide. Roll in the crime lab.
-收到 5021 -她知道
- Copy that, 5021. - She knew.
邦妮
Bunny.
她知道他死了
I mean, she knew he was dead.
她为什么让我们来找一个死的人
So, what's her angle? She sent us to collect a DOA.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们先理出一条时间线
All right, let's get a timeline together.
好
All right.
上午九点 伊恩·麦考立夫
9:00 a.m., Ian McAuliff
胸部和头部分别中一枪
takes one to the chest and one to the head,
弹道检测表明那是我们在马特利谋杀现场
and then ballistics matches those shots to Martelli's gun
找到的马特利的枪发射的子弹
that was found at the scene of his murder.
现在我们有多项证据表明
And we now have multiple accounts
马特利是上午11点在
that the shots that killed Martelli were fired
邦妮·弗莱彻的公♥寓♥被杀的
at 11:00 a.m. in Bunny Fletcher's apartment.
所以说马特利有足够时间
All right, so that's plenty of time
去谋杀他的同伙
for Martelli to murder his partner
然后回去邦妮的公♥寓♥被杀
and get back to Bunny and get himself killed.
是 但谁杀的 波拉克吗
Yeah. But by who? Pollack?
不是他 他的不在场证明是真的
No. His alibi rules him out.
他的不在场证明是他在被几个
His alibi is that he was being beaten up
卡迈恩的人狂揍
by a couple of Carmine's guys.
现在不是我们的问题了 联调局接手了
It's not our problem now. FBI is taking the case.
他们查获了3.9万片止痛药
They secured 39,000 painkillers,
邦妮·弗莱彻同意
and Bunny Fletcher has agreed
指证波拉克参与抢劫
to testify against Pollack in the robbery.
你是说我们要对这起谋杀案
Are you saying we're just gonna sit out
坐视不管吗
a murder investigation?
反正他们也会调查
I guess they'll look into that, too.
我要这份工作
I want the job.
我之前还在准备怎么劝你呢
And here I was prepping my sales pitch.
我有一个条件
On one condition:
我妈不因这起毒品案进监狱
my mother doesn't do time on this narcotics beef.
不起诉 不记录她被拘留过
No charges, no paper on her being detained.
她供出了真的的坏人 他们利用了她
She gave up the real bad guys. They used her.
她不是你想抓的人
And she's not who you want.
今晚就放她走 否则我就走
She gets released tonight, or I walk.
你赢了 我是你的人了
You win. You get me.
放了她
Let her go.
这是纽约反恐部
This is the New York Counterterrorism Division.
我们不会骗人为我们工作
We don't trick people into working for us.
我们找到自己喜欢的人 然后想办法得到他们
We find someone we like, and we go get them.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
警告
怎么 你要送我回家吗
What? You're my ride home?
能先回避一下吗
Will you give us a minute?
我们唯一比不过的就是时间
You know, the one thing we can't outrun is time.
我想到你需要戴眼镜给枪上膛
See, I figure you needed these to load your gun,
但然后你忘记你去另一个房♥间
but then you forgot you had them on
射杀马特利时 你还戴着眼镜了
when you went into the next room to shoot Johnny Martelli.
我讨厌变老
I hate getting old.
变老会让人开始犯错
You start making mistakes.
你没有意识到镜片上有气体反冲
You didn't realize there was minute blowback on the lenses,
还有他的血
along with his blood.
他打我
He beat me!
他要抢走我的一切然后杀了我
He was gonna rob me. He was gonna kill me.
我很想问问他本人
I'd love to ask him about that.
你看到你这辈子见过的最大一笔财富
You saw the biggest score of your life
就那么在你酒吧里
just sitting there in your bar.
在街头上价值五十万
Street value half a million.
开始有孩子因此而死 你男朋友慌了
Kids start dying. Your boyfriend spooked.
你看到了机会
You saw an angle.
你把凶器藏在哪里了 邦妮
So, where'd you hide the weapon, Bunny?
我拿到协议了
I've got a deal.
什么都没有
You've got nothing.
是艾琳达成的协议 只要
Erin has a deal, and it blows up
这个变成了证据 协议就吹了
as soon as these become evidence.
她知道吗
Does she know?
没人知道 不能让任何人知道
No one knows. No one can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没那么简单
It's not like that.
我向你保证
'cause I promise you...
你一旦让她陷入危险
the second you put her in jeopardy,
我一定不会放过你
I'm coming after you.
我想当个好妈妈
I tried to be a good mother to her.
我不应这个下场
I don't deserve this.
没错 是不该这样
Yeah. You're right. You don't.
你来了多久了
How long you been here?
足够久
Long enough.
他们昨天找我 让我去纽约
They want me in New York, like, yesterday.
我想说 你知道这件事
What I'm saying--I mean, you know about this.
你知道一切 对吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表