警长 受害者看到奥斯汀·佛切特
Sarge, our victim saw Austin Forchette
开着他哥哥的车 是绿色吉普
driving his brother's car. It's a green Jeep.
奇怪的是
The odd detail there
佛切特并没有哥哥
being Forchette doesn't have a brother.
对 但他的确在寄养中心和这个人
Right, but he did spend five years in foster care
马♥克♥思♥·沃克尔待了五年
with this guy, Marcus Walker,
而他开的就是91年的绿色吉普切罗基
and he drives a '91 Green Jeep Cherokee.
他住在南盖莱默
He lives right here on South Calumet.
快行动 在任何人知情前
All right, move fast. I want him off that block
把他带过来
before anybody knows he's missing.
-遵命 -好的
- All right. - All right,
让琳德赛和霍斯特德来审他
have Lindsay and Halstead meet him over there.
-好的 -明白
- Yeah. - Copy that.
绿色切罗基
Green Cherokee.
也许她终于醒悟了 希望还来得及
Maybe she finally came around. Let's hope it's not too late.
他们还好吗
Are they cool?
不知道 得问她
I don't know, ask her.
不 你去问她
No, sir. You ask her.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
马♥克♥思♥·沃克尔
Marcus Walker!
你要去哪里
Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?
这是干嘛
What is this?
你们是来找奥斯汀的
You're here for Austin.
-他在哪 -他从后门出去了
- Where is he? - He went out the back.
我要去开车
I'm trying to get to my car.
我是G5021
5021 George,
通知出警单位 通缉犯...
advise responding units that the wanted offender...
看住他
All right, hold him down.
手举起来
All right, put your hands on the roof.
我们开着便衣警车追捕
We are pursuing in covert vehicles.
收到 G5021
Copy that, 5021 George.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
艾琳
Erin!
行动
Moving!
我看到他动了 他还活着
I got movement! He's still alive.
奥斯汀·佛切特
Austin Forchette!
关掉引擎 把手伸出来
Turn the car off, put your hands outside the vehicle!
让我们看清楚
Do it nice and slow!
-枪 -不
- Gun! - No!
L5021报告紧急状况
Lincoln, 5021 emergency.
派一辆救护车到100街和...
Roll an ambulance to 100th and Avenue N--
诺拉大道交口 罪犯自己
N as in Nora. We have an offender
开枪大钟自己头部
with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
救护车在路上 坚持住
Ambo's on the way, stay with me.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me!
我觉得这是朱莉安娜·帕克斯的车
I think this is Juliana Parks's car.
这可能是她朋友的衣服
This could be her friend's sweater.
不如你们问问他啊
Why don't you ask him?
你知道最新情况吗
You up to speed?
你是说奥斯汀死了
You mean on Austin's death?
他想杀死两名警官
He tried to kill two police officers,
然后又对自己做了那种事
then he did what he did to himself.
我们需要对
Look, we need to account
你兄弟上周的行踪做出解释
for your brother's whereabouts last week.
我已经跟奥林斯基警探说了
As I told Detective Olinsky,
我不知道他整天在干什么
I don't know what he did all day.
有点同情心 有女孩失踪了
A little compassion. Girl's missing.
你觉得我知道她在哪里吗
You think I know where she is?
奥斯汀过得不好
Austin was messed up.
十一月 他突然出现想找一个地方暂住
November, he shows up looking for a place to crash.
我们不是亲兄弟
We weren't really brothers.
他只是没有别的人可以依靠
He just didn't have anybody else.
朋友呢 女朋友呢
Friends? Girlfriend?
女朋友吗
Girlfriend?
你们不懂
You don't get it.
他精神不太正常
He was touched.
对 这人很少睡觉
Yeah, the guy hardly slept.
就会玩电子游戏
Just played video games on this thing.
他在克雷格列表网骗女孩子 对吗
He lured girls in on Craigslist, right?
他可能用过那个网站吗
Could he have used that?
不会 奥斯汀不会读写
No. Austin didn't read or write.
所以他肯定有人帮忙
So he must've had help.
我只是给他一个睡觉的地方 好吗
Hey, I just gave him a place to sleep, all right?
仅此而已
That's it.
我跟你说 有人骗了他
Look, I'm telling you, somebody tricked him.
骗他
Tricked him?
不是我
It wasn't me.
不是我
It wasn't me!
坏消息 他想毁灭证据
Bad news. He tried to wipe this thing.
谁 那个搭档吗
Who, the partner?
我们需要数字搜查令
We need that digital search warrant.
不用 其实我们已经恢复了一些数据
No, we were actually able to recover a couple gigs of data.
他们没能把所有信息都覆盖掉
They couldn't write over everything.
没错 我们找到了所有克雷格网的历史记录
Yeah, it's--we got their whole Craigslist history.
大多数情况下 大家会关掉网页广♥告♥
Mostly people responding to the caretaker ad,
而奥斯汀会由它们开着 除了对这个人
Austin screens them. It's pretty mild stuff
其它的都没问题
except for this one guy.
安东尼·奥乔亚
Anthony Ochoa.
来回75封愤怒邮件
75 angry emails back and forth.
这是五年前的事 他是个本地人
This is five years ago. He's a local cat.
带他过来
Bring him in.
问题就在这 他不肯过来
That's the thing. He won't come in.
安东尼·奥乔亚
Anthony Ochoa?
我是鲁塞克警官 这位是阿特沃特警官
I'm Officer Ruzek. This is Officer Atwater.
我能看看你们的证件吗 警徽和证件
Can I see your credentials, please? Badge and ID.
什么 你想看我的驾照吗
What, you want my driver's license?
我需要确定你们不是假的
I need to make sure you're not part of the game.
好的 拿好
Okay. Hold onto that.
这些人
These people.
我以前不觉得是他们 直到我看到这个
I didn't believe it was them until I saw this.
我只想让雪妮·瓦里斯回到家人身边
I only want Shanee Wallis returned to her family.
这就是奥斯汀做的那种事
Exactly the kind of thing Austin does.
你说什么
What are you saying,
奥斯汀雇人去查自己的犯罪行为吗
Austin hired someone to look into his own crimes?
这都是游戏
It's all games.
我是在我们法学院放假期间见到他的
When I met him, I was on leave from law school.
我开车出去面试一个临时看管的活儿
I drive out and interview for the caretaker gig.
见到了奥斯汀和一个年纪大一点的男人
I meet Austin and an older man.
年纪大一点的男人 你知道他的名字吗
Older man? Did you get the older man's name?
不知道 但他们对我态度很差
No, but I got a bad vibe.
特别差
An evil vibe.
我说我把吸入器落在车里了
Said I left my inhaler in the car,
然后就去开车跑了
got out, and drove away, fast.
好吧 还有别的吗
Okay, tell me there's more,
因为这事你在电♥话♥里跟我们说就行了
because you could've told us that on the phone.
这只是开始
That was the beginning.
我在网上发 "离这群骗子远一点"
When I posted online, "Stay away from this scam,"
他们就对我开战了
they went to war.
他们黑进我的银行账户
They hacked my bank account,
把我和我男友的私照发给我父母
sent private photos of me and my boyfriend to my parents,
我的教授
to my professors.
他们很擅长这个 他们毁了我的人生
They were good at this. They ruined my life.
好吧 很遗憾发生这种事
Okay, real sorry to hear all of that,
但你知不知道另一个人的名字
but did you ever get the other guy's name?
那个主谋吗 不知道 我放弃了
The Mastermind? No. I gave up.
你觉得你还记得他的长相吗
Do you think you could remember his face?
如果你见过魔鬼 你会记得他吗
Would you remember the devil if you met him?
我一直有一种感觉
Something's been bugging me.
这东西肯定有来处
This thing had to come from somewhere.
那是肯定的
Well, that's safe to say.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表