外面所有人 我的家人
all the people outside, my family,
你会伤害到他们每一个人
you're gonna hurt every single one of them.
你是警♥察♥ 所以你可以伤害人
You're a cop! So you can hurt people.
不 卡尔 我当警♥察♥不是为了伤害人
No, Carl. I didn't become a cop to hurt anyone.
恰好相反
The exact opposite.
听我说
Listen to me.
我爸爸跟你♥爸♥爸一样是警♥察♥
My father was a cop like yours.
他也跟你♥爸♥爸一样出任务时牺牲了
And he died in the line of duty, like yours.
那确实会让人有巨大的阴影 相信我
Look that--that can cast a big shadow, believe me.
但是 我作为警♥察♥ 作为男人
But...what I've done as a cop,
所做的是
and as a man...
尽量让他为我骄傲
is to try to make him proud.
现在你也可以 卡尔
You can do that right now, Carl.
现在还不晚
It is not too late.
你把枪放下 走出那扇门
Just put the gun down and walk out that door.
你♥爸♥爸会为你骄傲的
Your dad will be proud of you.
卡尔
Carl.
想想你♥爸♥爸 卡尔
Think of your dad, Carl.
不
No.
-卡尔 -不
- Carl. - No.
你会杀死他们所有人
You're gonna kill all of them.
-我不能让你那么做 -卡尔
- I can't let you. - Carl.
不行
I can't.
我不会让你那么做
I won't let you.
动手
Take it.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. All right.
我救你们出去
Let's get you guys out of here.
好了 没事了 我们走
Okay. All right, come on. Let's go.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go!
理查德·博伊特
马克·多尔蒂
告诉我不是的
Say it ain't so, man.
是 是时候开启新篇章了
Yeah. It's time for the next chapter.
我会一直欠你的
I'm always gonna owe you, man.
欠我什么
For what?
你带我进了组
You brought me into the unit.
我希望我没让你丢脸
I just hope I did you proud.
我带你进组是因为你当时在跟我妹妹约会
I brought you on because you were dating my sister.
我以为我们会成为一家人
I thought you were gonna be family.
如果我知道你会跟她分手
If I knew you were gonna break up with her,
我肯定把你丢进总部的警卫室做警卫
I'd have stuck you at the guard shack at headquarters.
时机就是一切
Timing's everything.
知道你作为警♥察♥的为人
Knowing the cop you've become...
知道你在这里
knowing that you're here...
让我可以安心放下这里去当调查员
that made it easy for me to take the investigator's job.
-谢谢 兄弟 -嗯
- Well, I appreciate it, man. - Yeah.
-爱你 -我也是
- Love you, bro. - Love you, too.
-我们去莫利酒吧吧 -好
- All right, let's go to Molly's. - Let's do it.
装饰得不错 克里斯托弗
Oh, nice touch, Christopher.
今天对我们所有人来说都是漫长的一天
Tough day. For all of us.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我听说你的搭档 叫什么来着 索伦森
I heard your partner-what's his name, Sorensen?
-对 -他辞职了
- Yeah. - That he turned his badge in.
是
Yeah.
他不在这里 没机会自己来说
He's not here to give his version,
所以我保留自己的说法
so I'm gonna hold off on mine.
但没错 他不干了
But yeah, he quit.
情报组现在有个空缺
Well, I got a spot open in Intelligence.
好
Yes!
希望你是想邀请我加入
I hope that's where you were going with that.
周一早上楼上见
I'll see you upstairs Monday morning.
-琳德赛 -太好了
- Lindsay. - Yeah!
天啊
Oh, man.
主角来了
Man of the hour!
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks. For everything.
不 应该谢谢你 谢谢你
No, thank you, man. Thank you.
讲话 讲话
Speech! Speech!
说再见很难
It's hard to say good-bye.
尤其在今天这种日子
Especially on a day like this.
但是
But, uh...
跟各位共事是我的荣幸
Been an honor working with you all.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
-敬芝加哥 -敬芝加哥
- To the Blue. - To the Blue.
你说你有急事
When you say you have an emergency,
我希望是真的
I really hope you mean it.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad is in town.
他想见你
And he wants to see you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表