你能再看看吗
Can you take another look, please?
天啊 我见过他
Oh, my God, I saw him.
他上周来我们小区了
He was in the neighborhood last week.
他...他在找工作
He was--He was looking for work.
孩子的妈妈认出了佩蒂格鲁 他抓了德瑞克·罗宾斯
The mom IDed Pettigrew. He's got Derek Robbins.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
我们要等博伊特吗
Should we wait for Voight?
有个孩子下落不明
There's a kid out there.
艾琳 你的枪
Erin, your gun.
艾琳
Erin!
拜托
Come on.
怎么了 警探
What's going on, Detective?
他在哪里 你个混♥蛋♥
Where is he, you sick son of a bitch?
-谁 -德瑞克·罗宾斯
- Who? - Derek Robbins.
他在哪里
Where is he?
抱歉 我不知道那是谁
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我说了 我绝不会伤害小孩子
I told you. I would never hurt a child.
艾琳
Erin!
给你三秒 告诉我德瑞克·罗宾斯在哪里
You have three seconds to tell me where Derek Robbins is.
艾琳 住手
Erin, stop.
如果你不想参与 那你出去
If you don't want any part of this, get out.
-不要 -海莉 出去
- No, don't do this- - Hailey, get out!
马上告诉我地址
I need an address. Now.
好 我让中区加速
Okay, I'm gonna get Area Central up to speed.
对 让他们更新安珀警告
Yeah, have them update the Amber Alert.
我...我组一支战术小队
I'll--I'll put together a tack team.
局长
Chief.
-局长 -听说你们抓到人了
- Chief. - I heard you made a pinch.
亨德里克斯和梅特卡夫谋杀案的嫌疑人呢
Where's the suspect in the Hendricks-Metcalf murders?
他们应该把他带去休息室了
You know what? I'm guessing they brought him to the restroom.
我去帮您看看
I'll go check for you.
-休息室 -对
- The restroom? - Yeah--
给我让开
Get the hell out of my way.
不是吧
Really?
介意告诉我到底是怎么回事吗 警长
You mind telling me what the hell's going on here, Sergeant?
我也是刚到 但在我看来
Look, I just got here myself, but, from what it looks like,
这个嫌疑人肯定袭击了我的警探
this arrestee must have attacked my detectives.
失踪男孩应该在拉辛街3400号♥
I think the boy's at 3400 Racine
在一个旧堆料场的一辆车里
in a car near the old stockyards.
我们找到失踪儿童了 局长
We've got a missing tender age, Chief.
-得马上行动 我们走 -你去 你留下
- We gotta move, let's go- - You go, you're staying.
还有你
And you.
那边
Over there.
没有
Nothing.
空的
It's empty.
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk!
快打开后备箱
Pop the trunk! Come on!
杰
Jay...
杰 他走了
Jay, he's gone, man.
他走了 他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
我问过法医
Well, I spoke to the ME.
他已经死了至少两小时了
He'd been dead at least two hours.
任何人都无能为力了
There was nothing anybody could have done, so.
艾琳
Erin.
过来一下
Come here a second.
他们想明天九点让你去见审查委员会
They want to see you at the review board at 9:00 a.m.
还记得你16岁的时候刚来我家
Remember what I told you when you were 16,
我跟你说的话吗
and you first came to live at my house?
-我陪着你 -直到事情收尾
- I'm with you... - Until the wheels come off.
请进
Come in.
请坐 警探
Have a seat, Detective.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表