You put it in Austin Forchette's name,
然后你无数次伪造了他的签名
and then your forged his signature, like, 60 times.
我根本不知道怎么伪造
I wouldn't even know how to do that.
你用你以奥斯汀的名义
You paid the hostage consultant
在特拉华开的一个银行账户中的钱
out of a bank account you opened in Delaware
雇来那个人♥质♥咨♥询♥专家
in Austin's name.
如果有人那么做 肯定是达伦
If anyone did that, it was Darren.
他有太多秘密瞒着我
He kept so many things from me.
那你怎么知道门的密♥码♥的
Then how'd you know the code to the door?
37吗
37?
那是达伦最喜欢的数字
Darren's favorite number.
他一直都用那组密♥码♥
He uses it all the time.
这是他们的游戏
This was just some game they made up.
那你承认你知道了
Oh, so you admit you knew it?
你承认了 是吧
You admit it. Yeah?
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我只想当个完美的妻子
Yeah, I was trying to be the perfect wife.
杰拉尔丁 你喜欢推卸责任
Geraldine, you like blaming other people.
我喜欢说出真♥相♥
I like telling the truth.
可能整个游戏是达伦开始的
Yeah, well, maybe Darren started this whole game...
但他死后你还在一直玩
but you kept playing after he died.
我认为是你雇了那个什么咨♥询♥专家
And I think you hired that half-assed consultant
因为你想结束一切
because you wanted it all to end,
但是后来我们找到了你...
but then when we showed up at your door...
你不敢直视我们的眼睛
you couldn't look us in the eye.
你在自己家里 想把那个女孩饿死
You were starving that girl to death in your home.
你把那两个女孩分开
And then you separated the two girls,
只给其中一个人吃的
and you were only feeding one of 'em.
你为什么那么做 我真的不懂
Help me understand that, or no jury will.
达伦找到的那个男孩
Darren found that boy.
他给他工作 让他远离麻烦
He gave him work to keep him out of trouble.
他告诉我他听到一些声音
He heard voices, he told me.
达伦努力了 但是那个男孩失控了
Darren tried, but that boy is out of control.
他不知道对错
He does not know right from wrong.
你不能再推卸给奥斯汀了
You can't put this on Austin anymore.
昨天他饮弹自尽了
He shot himself in the head yesterday.
没错
Yeah.
这是他自杀用的枪
Yeah, this is the gun he used.
这是他失血致死十分钟前的样子
And this is him about--mm, ten minutes after he bled out.
这都不是真的
They aren't real.
不可能是真的
They can't be real.
这是什么
What are these?
我不懂了
Well, I'm confused.
他丈夫是主谋 还是一直以来都是她
Was the husband the mastermind, or was it her the whole time?
孩子 你想弄懂什么
Kid, what are you looking for?
杀人的理由他们能跟你说一天
They can tell you all day long why they killed someone.
但你听完后还是不会睡个安稳觉
You're still not gonna sleep any easier.
我被困住时
You were worried about me
你担心我了 是吗
when I was trapped down there, weren't you?
你别想太多
That's not even close to what I was just thinking.
你就是担心我了
Yeah, it was.
这间
It's this one.
我应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
警♥察♥判断错误时不喜欢承认错误
Cops don't like to admit when their instincts are wrong.
说实话 我自己都不会信自己
Honestly, I wouldn't have believed my story either.
你得救了
Hey, you.
来
Come here.
威尔逊只穿一件防弹衣
Wilson is running through the showers
然后去洗澡 对吗
wearing nothing but a Kevlar vest, right?
是啊 中尉说
Well, the lieutenant said,
"任何室外活动都必须穿防护装置进行"
"All outdoor activities to be conducted in body armor."
你还记得他把自己女朋友的名字
Do you remember, he had his girlfriend's name
纹身到了自己屁♥股♥上吗
tattooed on his ass?
他告诉你那是他女朋友的名字吗
Did he tell you that was his girlfriend?
那是他狗的名字
That was his dog's name.
这下更说得通了
That actually makes more sense.
是啊
I know.
我可以再喝一杯
I could do another one of these.
我不能喝了
No, I shouldn't.
还得回军营吗
Gotta get to the barracks?
当时我们喝得还不够吗
We didn't drink enough back then?
我觉得我们还能再喝点
See, I think we could've drank a little more.
弥补一下什么的
Maybe fixed things.
可能吧
Maybe.
见到你很高兴
It's good seeing you.
我没想到再见你会高兴
I didn't think it would be.
我还是快点签字 然后走吧
I should probably sign the papers and get going though.
我没带文件
I don't have 'em.
我没有拿文件 费城没有人在等我
I don't have them. There's no one in Philly.
艾比
Abby.
我从没说过我爱你
I never told you that I loved you.
即使在我们结婚那天
Even the day that we got married.
我觉得不该说
Didn't feel right.
但我是爱你的
But I did.
我真的爱你
I really did.
艾比
Abby,
你应该幸福
you deserve everything good.
但给你幸福的人不是我
I'm just not the guy that's gonna give it to you.
我去威尔那住一段时间
I'm gonna go stay at Will's for a little while.
你不用那样
You don't have to do that.
我爱你
I love you.
我也想留下
And I want to stay.
我不以以前的自己为豪
Who I was back then, I'm not proud of it,
我知道你认为过去的事过去了
and--and I know you think that everything's behind,
但其实不是
but it's not.
我还结着婚 我要好好理一理
And I'm still married, and I gotta sort that out,
如果...
and if--and--
我就是觉得现在我不该住在这里
and I just don't think I should be here right now.
不管是什么 我都能承受
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
我不知道
I don't know.
这可能就是目前我要想明白的吧
I guess that's what I gotta go figure out now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表