and I pressed him on it,
他回答的不对
and he didn't have the right answers.
他做出了自己的选择 我做出了我的
He made his choice. I made mine.
行了吗
Okay?
所以你杀了他
So you killed him?
你为什么问这么多问题
Why are you asking so many questions?
-贱♥人♥ -行动
- Bitch! - Move in.
抓住了
Got him.
不许动
Don't move!
干得漂亮 杰
Good job, Jay.
局长
Commander.
跟我们来一下好吗 警长
Would you come with us, Sergeant?
请交出你的枪
Your gun, please.
现在我们很清楚
At this point, we have a pretty good idea
你儿子被杀那晚发生的事了
what happened the night your son was killed.
是吗
Is that right?
你把嫌疑人凯文·宾汉姆带来这里
Your brought the suspect, Kevin Bingham, here...
他一直没离开
and he never left.
我们定位到你的车来过这里
We pinged your car to this location.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
汉克 你知道程序
Hank, you know how this works.
别让我们费劲挖尸体了
Save us the trouble of having to dig up his body,
我们就跟你做个交易
and we cut you a deal.
你有孩子吗 局长
You got a kid, Commander?
没有
No?
如果你有 而你抱着他
Well, if you did, and you held him in your arms
眼看着血从头部枪伤伤口中流出
with blood coming out of his head from a gunshot wound,
我们现在就不会站在这里了
we wouldn't be standing here right now.
挖
Dig it up.
做这份工作 你得去通知太多人死亡消息
You have to make so many death notifications on this job.
每次我都记得
I remember every one.
能这样走近一个人的家门
Now to be able to walk up to someone's door,
一个失去那么多的人
someone who's lost so much,
带来好消息...
and bring good news...
这是幸运
It's a blessing.
我明白
I hear you.
凯特
Kate?
这里面有伤害你的人吗
Are any of these men the person that did this to you?
是他
That's him.
你们要逮捕他了吗
Are you going to arrest him now?
我们已经抓到这个混♥蛋♥了
We already got his ass.
没事了
It's OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
局长
Commander.
局长
Commander.
听说你被选派到21分局了
Heard you were detailed at the 21st.
是的
That's correct.
祝你好运
Good luck.
泰伊
Tay?
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在我能回去工作了吗
Can I get back to work now?
他可以走了
He's cleared.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我
You saved my life.
如果不是你 我15岁时就死了
I would've been dead at 15 if you hadn't taken me in.
我对此深信不疑
There's...no doubt in my mind about that.
我也一直想救你
And I've always looked forward to saving yours.
现在我就只剩下你了
You're all I have left now.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表