'cause it's gonna end bad for you.
等等 你是说让我现在不要招供吗
Wait, wait, so you're telling me not to talk now?
听我说 你同意帮助我们
Listen. You agreed to help us.
这对我来说非常重要
That's all that matters to me.
真的
Really.
但是我告诉你 你所有的朋友都离你而去了
But I am telling you, all your friends are dropping.
我不希望你是下一个
I don't want you to be next.
那么我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
告诉他们你改变主意了
Just tell them you changed your mind.
拒绝和任何人说话 好吗
And don't talk to anyone, okay?
无论是你的辩护人 还是州检察官
Not your advocate, not the State's Attorney,
甚至警♥察♥
not the police.
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我听说我们陷入了僵局
I was told we had an ironclad case,
这个孩子已经要签字招供了
that this kid was signing a confession.
显然几分钟之内一切全都变了
Apparently this all changed in the last few minutes.
科里·詹金斯收回了证词
Corey Jenkins retracted his statement.
-这是为什么 -谁知道呢
- And why is that? - Who knows?
他十四岁 吓得不轻
He's 14. He's scared.
得了吧 汉克
Oh, come on, Hank.
拉瓦尔·斯潘才是幕后黑手
Look, Lavar Spann is the bigger catch.
他雇佣并洗♥脑♥了这些孩子
He brainwashed and recruited these kids.
他精心安排了这些抢劫案
He orchestrated these robberies.
事情已经进展到这一步了 警长
We've been through this, Sergeant.
-你没有什么可 -我们有
- You don't have anything on-- - Yes, we do.
我们以给未成年人分发酒精饮品的罪名
We've got him contributing to the delinquency of
把他抓起来
and distributing alcohol to a minor.
这些是在一次监测行动中
These were taken by Detective Olinsky
由奥林斯基警探拍摄的
on a surveillance operation.
我们有话直说吧 我们要把拉瓦尔·斯潘
Let me get this straight. We're sending Lavar Spann,
这个策划这些大屠♥杀♥的人
the man who masterminded all of this carnage,
因为违反假释规定送回监狱吗
back to prison on a parole violation?
不管怎样 如果我们可以让拉瓦尔·斯潘
Either way, if we can get Lavar Spann off the street
永远消失在这条街上 我觉得这也算是胜利
for however long, I'd consider that a win.
也许不值得开一场新闻发布会
Might not be worthy of a press conference,
但是至少是一场胜利
but it's a win nonetheless.
我们应该再次提审科里·詹金斯
We should take another run at Corey Jenkins.
-他不会招的 -那就让他招
- Won't talk. - Well, make him.
这就是你的职责 不是吗警长
That's what you do, isn't it, Sergeant?
我在反黑组的时候你曾经
You were banging co-eds in law school
殴打过法学院的同校学生
when I was in the Gang Unit,
所以我清楚这件事
so I understand how this works.
那孩子告密 他就死定了
That kid snitches, he's dead.
死定了
Dead.
所以绝对不能用他的证词
So, his testimony's not an option.
我们杀了一个 一个不会开口
Well, we killed one, one wouldn't talk,
你杀了另外两个
and you got the other two.
这想法厉害
That's a hell of a theory.
但我只要服两年刑就可以有假释机会了
But I only had two years left on my sentence when I was paroled.
即使我违反规定 他们让我服满两年
Even if I'm violated, and they make me do every day,
对我来说也只不过是度假而已
it ain't gonna be nothing but a vacation for me.
我关18个月就出来了
I'll be out in 18 months.
是 我会找人时刻盯着你
Yeah, and I'm gonna have a unit sitting on you every second.
他们会负责叫你起床 给你掖被子 等你...
They're gonna be waking you up and tucking you in, and when you--
等你动一下从银行抢到的那笔钱
when you spend the first dollar of that bank's money--
你会...
and you will--
你会再见到我
you'll see me again.
上车吧
Come on.
听着 等你进去 你保持低调
Listen, when you get in there, keep your head down, okay?
服完刑期 拿到高中文凭之类的
Do your time. Get your GED or something.
总之自己定个计划
Just--just make a plan.
看着我
Look at me.
等你出来
When you get out,
我和博伊特警长会帮你 知道吗
me and Sergeant Voight will make something happen for you, okay?
好
Okay.
我没录口供你生气了
You're mad I didn't make a statement.
没有 我明白
No. I get it.
相信我
Believe me.
进来
Yeah.
霍斯特德说你想见我
Halstead said you wanted to see me.
这个案子里三个银行抢劫犯死了 一个去了少管所
Well, I got three bank robbers dead, one going to juvie,
银行丢的钱只找回了五万块
and only $50,000 of the bank's cash recovered.
我想把你的案子还给你
I'd love to give you your case back
让你去结案
to run through your typewriter,
不过好像也没多少东西了
but I'm not sure there's much of a case left.
总之我愿意把案子结了
I'll be happy to type it up either way.
你为科里·詹金斯做的
What you did for Corey Jenkins,
通过否认他的供词保护他
protecting him by denying his confession,
即使有
I don't know many,
也没有多少警♥察♥会那么做
if any, cops that would do that.
我这边有警官放假了
You know, I got an officer on furlough.
刚好需要人手帮忙
Could use another hand around here.
我是说情报组有空缺 你想来可以来
I'm saying I got a spot open in Intelligence if you want it.
开着还是关上
Open or closed?
开着
Open.
好
Yeah
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我尽力了 但是我不可能记得
I try my best, but I can't remember
经过这里的每个警员
every copper that comes through here.
所以你不要往心里去 警探
Don't take it personally, Detective.
2003年2月9日
February 9, 2003,
你去亚当斯街的妮可餐厅出警
you answered a call at Nico's Diner on Adams.
有个人拿着357手♥枪♥ 在老板要关门时
This guy came in with a .357, pistol-whipped the owner
用枪托砸了老板 差点害死他
when he was closing up, almost killed him.
就为了272.57块钱
All for $272.57.
希腊城里吗
In Greek Town?
是 当时我在抢劫凶案组干
Well, yeah, I was working Robbery-Homicide.
警长 我做警♥察♥时没见过你
Sergeant, I've never met you as a cop,
但我小时候见过你
but I did meet you as a little girl.
那老板是你♥爸♥爸
The owner was your father,
当时你跟他在一起
and you were with him.
我那会儿放学后去帮忙收银
I used to work the register after school,
帮我父母关店
help my parents close up.
罪犯打得我爸爸眼眶骨折
The offender broke my father's eye socket,
他缝了96针
gave him 96 stitches,
罪犯然后拿枪指着我 抢走了那晚的进账
and then stuck a gun in my face and stole the night's receipts.
没错 我记得
Yeah. I remember this.
我在你的办公桌前待了一整晚 直到你抓到那个人
I spent the whole night at your desk until you caught the guy.
当时我特别害怕
I was so scared through all that,
担心我爸爸能不能活下来
worried if my dad was gonna make it,
但你给了我安全感
but you made me feel safe.
因为你 我做了警♥察♥
I became a cop because of you.
那里会有打折商品
Discount in there somewhere.
让你省点钱 兄弟
Pace your pesos, dog.
那好 那好
That's fair, that's fair.
琳德赛
Lindsay!
我就想来祝你生日快乐
Just wanted to say happy birthday.
什么
What?
-杰 -不用这样的
- Jay. - You didn't have to.
这东西得两百块吧
That stuff's, like, two bills.
-你太走运了 -大多数时候吧
- Lucky guy. - Yeah, most days.
加比 我知道外带酒水的规矩
Gabby, we know the policy about outside liquor.
我等回家再开
I'll be opening this at home.
休想 既然带进了我的酒吧 那我就要喝一杯
No way. You bring that in my bar, I get a pour.
-我喜欢这个想法 -好样的
- I love the way you think. - That's my girl.
这种东西是小口品的 不要大口灌
All right, this is stuff you sip. Don't chug.
-知道吗 -再多倒一点
- Okay? - Just take a little longer.
你到底想不想要
Do you want some or not?
-想要 -好
- Yes. - All right.
我就算了
I'm actually all right.
我累了 先回家休息
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表