I can name at least two detectives, both married,
和一屋子的巡警
and a stable's worth of patrolmen
曾经向我私下吐露过
who have confided in me their desire
想带你去约会的强烈愿望
to take you to the futon, hard.
心领了
Wonderful.
好
Yeah.
祝您愉快 警长
Have a good night, Sergeant.
等等 先别急着走
Oh, oh, you're not going anywhere.
你们俩要加班了
You two are officially in overtime.
我派你们去南奥斯汀巡逻
I'm turning you around to South Austin.
博伊特需要一切人手帮他搜索那个姑娘
Voight needs all the bodies he can get to search for this girl.
局长
Commander.
福格尔局长 有什么事吗
Commander Fogel, how can I help you?
你和我有什么过节吗
We got a beef, you and me?
有什么需要谈谈的吗
Something we need to talk about?
没有 怎么了
No, why do you ask?
你暗中操作把巡警泰伊
You went around me to get Patrol Officer Tay
调到了这个辖区
reassigned to this district.
其实我直接找的你的上级
Actually, I went over you.
你瞧 这就有问题了
See, that's a problem.
错 长官 有问题的是你
No, sir. You had a problem.
而我是想解决问题
I tried to fix it.
你把一个好警♥察♥摁在了一个烂支队里
You stranded a good cop at a crap detail.
如果总部发现你这么做的原因是她
How is it gonna look when HQ finds out that you did it
拒绝了你的求爱 会怎么想呢 局长大人
because she rebuffed your romantic advances, Commander?
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
这事轮不着你多嘴
This is not an open discussion.
要么把泰伊巡警调回26街和凯尔街
Either Patrol Officer Tay goes back to 26th and Cal,
不然我叫你吃不了兜着走
or I make sure your ass is off this pine,
立马贬到最烂的辖区去
hoofing it in the high hundreds on a foot beat!
你要出门吗
You going on a road trip?
是博伊特
Uh, Voight, yeah.
他说希望我能去现场支援
He said he wanted me mobile on the scene.
但愿你车上有空调
I hope it has A/C.
杰
Jay?
怎么了
What's up?
哥们 是这样 我
Hey, man, I just--
我就跟你说声
Look, just so you know,
我在考虑回去
I-I've been thinking about going back in.
回哪去
In where?
突击队
The Rangers.
奥提兹军士联♥系♥了我
Sergeant Ortiz... he reached out to me,
说他正在组一支战术小队
said he's putting together a tactical unit.
需要一个通讯专家
They need a comm specialist.
你认真的 你是在说真的吗
You're serious? Are you serious right now?
我正在考虑 伙计
I've just been thinking, man.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
去深造
Join the academy?
当个31岁的菜鸟 拜托
Be a 31-year-old rookie? Come on.
如果去那 我能升职
Over there, I got stripes.
难道你忘了你的遭遇了吗
Do you forget what it did to you?
再得抑郁症
Depression?
晚上无法入睡
Can't sleep at night?
你想那样吗 你想...
You want that? You want to be...
你想每次在凌晨3点把我叫醒吗
You want to be calling me 3:00 in the morning?
你无法入睡 然后开始嗑药吗
You can't sleep, you're popping pills?
我会...试着挺过去的
I'll... I'll learn to deal with it,
就像你一样
just like you did.
格雷格 你现在就在芝加哥的战争中
Greg, you're in the middle of a war in Chicago.
你想参战 现在就是 明白吗
You want a war? You're right here, okay?
要听真话吗 伙计
I'm just being honest, man.
这里 只是
Here, there's just...
有太多的干扰因素
just too much noise.
得搞清楚谁对 谁错对吗
You know, who's right, and who's wrong?
但在阿富汗那边
Over there in Afghanistan,
我知道我是好人
I know that I'm the good guy
他们是坏人
and they're the bad guys.
我们详谈过后
Before you make a decision,
你再做决定
we're gonna talk more about this.
你们深入西区做什么
What are you guys doing this deep on the West Side?
只是随便转转
Just cruising around.
你们从哪里来
Where you guys from?
帕拉丁
Palatine.
帕拉丁
Palatine.
帕拉丁
Palatine.
不错的地方
That's a nice area.
-是啊 是啊 -确实不错
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - It's real nice.
所以你们大老远的从帕拉丁过来买♥♥毒品吗
So guys came all the way from Palatine to buy some drugs?
-对吗 -不 不 不
- Right? - No, no, no, no.
不 警官 我们转错弯了
No, Officer. We...we werejust made a wrong turn.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I'll bet you did.
立刻开回290大道别再回来 如何
Now, how about you get back on 290 and never come back here?
-行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-好吗 -是
-Okay. - Yeah.
芝加哥WGN天气手♥机♥程序刚发布
The WGN weather app just declared today
今天是一年中最热的一天
the hottest day of the year.
湿度90% 谋杀率100%
90% humidity, 100% chance of murder.
我没认错人吧
Is that who I think it is?
怎么 你现在冒充警官吗
What? Are you impersonating a police officer now?
什么 这只是我
What, this...this is just me...
我的自保措施
it's just a precaution.
你知道的 我很清楚邻居是什么人
You know, I know what neighborhood I'm in.
警♥察♥兄弟会
这个FOP徽章什么意思
What's with the FOP medallion?
显示我对芝加哥警♥察♥局的支持
Uh, just showing my support to the Chicago Police Department
支持你们这些每天勇敢付出的兄弟姐妹
and the sacrifices you brave men and women make every day.
省省吧
Save it.
重找个话题去追 特伦特
Find a different story to chase, Trent.
这里都是硬碰硬的爆点
It's all black-on-black around here.
你懂的
You know that.
这是显而易见的卖♥♥点
This story is money on the table.
带他出去 确保他离开
Get him out of here. Make sure he leaves.
走吧
Let's go.
警长
Sergeant.
先生
Sir.
记得我吗
You remember me?
不记得
I don't.
你抓了我的孙子
You arrested my grandson,
去年十月
October of last year...
德里克·莱瑟姆
Derrick Latham.
莱瑟姆 哦 是 他有个
Latham, oh, yeah, he ran a...
有个偷车团伙
ran a car theft crew.
你有任何失踪女孩的信息吗
You got information on this missing female?
没 只??是想谢谢你
No, just wanted to thank you.
德里克获刑七年
Derrick got seven years.
起码我不担心
That's time I ain't got to worry about him
他会死在这些街上
dying in these streets.
-警长 -有进展吗
- Sergeant. - What's up?
刚刚检查完莎拉·墨菲的手♥机♥
Just finished diagnostic of Sarah Murphy's phone.
电子邮件 社交媒体 所有手♥机♥程序
Emails, social media, all the downloaded apps.
问题出在她随身带的记步器上
Turns out she's wearing a step tracker.
就像一个手表 健身爱好者专用
Now, it's like a watch, but it's for fitness buffs.
-记录行程路线 -找到位置了吗
- It logs your steps. - You got a location?
我破解了GPS定位
Now, I hacked the GPS.
最后的定位是在六街区的地铁月台
Last known location was at the railyard, six blocks away.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
继续搜 继续
Seek, seek.
有收获吗
What you got?
本地的孩子们 他们总是到这
Local kids...they're always down here,
喝酒 乱搞
drinking and screwing,
我们总是不得不驱赶这些露宿者
and we're always having to chase off the homeless.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表