and started selling them?
我知道 警长 有的地方说不过去
I know, Sarge, something doesn't add up.
丽贝卡·克拉克
Rebecca Clark.
没听说过
Never heard of her.
是吗
Yeah?
她就是被你们那一把枪杀死的
Well, one of your guns was used in her murder,
所以要么是你打死的她
so either you shot her yourself
要么是凶手从你那买♥♥的枪
or you sold that to her killer.
我上面有人
I know people.
我不会坐牢的
I'll never do a day in jail.
他上面还有人呢
He knows people.
这么说得赶紧放了他啊
Oh, in that case, we should let him go.
是啊
Yeah.
你把枪卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell the guns to?
这么玩我喜欢
I like this kind of party.
是吗 那咱们玩个痛快
Yeah? Then let's go all night.
-汉克 -警长
- Hank? - Sarge.
-警长 -汉克
- Sarge. - Hank,
这是烟酒枪♥支♥管理局小组主管格雷格·哈梅特
this is Group Supervisor Greg Hammet from the ATF.
请你们马上释放他
You need to release him right now.
你逗我呢吧 这是我们的嫌犯
You gotta be kidding me. This is our offender.
他哪也别想去
He's not going anywhere.
他是卧底联邦探员
Well, he's an undercover federal agent,
所以你最好放了他
so it's best you uncuff him.
我说了
Told you.
我上面有人
I know people.
你们先等会儿
All right, back up a second.
你们这个行动是怎么回事
So what is this operation?
最高机密 去年九月开始执行
Overload. It was initiated last September.
已经在这案子上投入了一千多小时人力了
We got over 1,000 hours of manpower on this case so far.
据我所知
So I understand,
管理局完全没有为这个行动
the ATF didn't deconflict this operation
和芝加哥警局或其他机构协调过
with CPD or any other agency?
不行 这是绝密的卧底行动
No-no-no, it's classified deep cover.
不是看不起你们 两位
No offense, look, guys,
只要我们一告诉警方 那基本上
as soon as we tell local PD, we, uh,
就一定会暴露
we know it's burned.
我见过探员做过不少疯狂的事
I've seen the G do some crazy stings,
但是故意把枪♥支♥发给罪犯
but intentionally putting guns in the hands of criminals?
还真是疯出新高度
That's a new one.
我那只是进入角色
Yeah, man, I was just getting into character.
你知道卧底是怎么回事 演戏要演全套
You know how undercover works, you gotta sell it.
是这样 两位 我们监视了一切活动
All right, guys, look, we surveil all activities.
明白吗 所有出♥售♥的枪♥支♥
You understand, any guns sold
我们都会通过序列号♥追踪
were tracked by their serial numbers.
如果用于犯罪就立马抓人
Arrests were made if they were used in a crime,
把那些罪犯从街道上清除出去
taking major offenders off of your streets.
有一把你们的枪被用于杀害
One of your guns was used to kill
一名无辜的22岁女孩 所以
an innocent 22-year-old girl, so exactly
你们到底跟丢了多少支枪
how many firearms have you lost track of?
一切都在我们的掌控中
We don't lose track of anything.
那你就应该能告诉我们
Then you should be able to tell us
杀死丽贝卡·克拉克的点四五手♥枪♥是在哪找的
where we found the .45 that killed Rebecca Clark.
你看 哪次行动不是难免出点差错呢
All right, look, look, is any operation 100% ironclad?
也许是有几支枪逃过了我们的监控
You know, maybe a few guns fell through the cracks, we lost track,
但目前我们已经抓了八十多个重罪犯了
but we have made over 80 felony arrests so far.
眼下最重要的是受害者
What's important here is the victim.
这一点我们也同意你们
We're in agreement on that same page.
所以有什么我们能帮上忙的吗
So what can we do to help?
我需要所有从你们那买♥♥枪的人的报告
I need the reports on everyone you sold guns to
以及你们所有的监控资料
and every piece of surveillance you got.
所以你要把我们整个行动都搅烂了
So you're gonna jeopardize our whole operation?
你们这行动早就烂了
Your operation is jeopardized.
都烂到我的城市来了
You're through in my city.
你们有意见吗
I mean, you got a problem with that?
打听打听我汉克·博伊特的名声
Just ask around about Hank Voight.
打听过了
Yeah, we already did.
文件可以给你们
Listen, you can have the files.
只不过
Just, uh,
请不要抹杀我们的劳动成果
preserve the work we've done here.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
看来我要在下面干一阵子了
Looks like I'm working down here for a while.
其实克劳利局长要求你
actually, Commander Crowley wants you
去27分局报到
to report to the 27th District.
他们需要人倒第三班巡逻
They need bodies for their third shifts.
夜班
The graveyard shift.
-你说真的吗 -只有这缺人了
- Are you being serious right now? - It's what's open.
什...
Wha--
夜班
Graveyard shift.
过来
Come here.
这边来 过来
Come over here, come on.
你这么做没错
Look, you did the right thing.
你遇到了很尴尬的情况
You were uncomfortable with the situation,
所以你就躲开了
so you removed yourself from it.
那既然我没做错
All right, well, if I did the right thing,
那为什么要罚我
then why am I getting punished for it?
因为这就是生活 亚当
Because that's life, Adam.
你知道该怎么做吗
So you know what you do?
你就埋头好好工作
You put your head down, you do the job,
把位置再重新争取回来 一班一班地来
and you work your way back, one shift at a time.
天啊说得我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 你摸
Oh, my God, I just gave myself goose bumps. Feel that.
那好吧
All right.
27分局
27th District?
我说了 一班一班地来
Like I said, one shift at a time.
去吧
Go on.
多谢 警长
Thanks, Sarge.
我那个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
My, uh, PI guy,
他说凶手可能还真不是弗莱
he says it might not be Fry after all.
所以我来最后问你一次
So I came by to ask you one last time.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
跟你说 我...
You know, I was--
我刚刚还在想丽贝卡
I was just thinking about Rebecca.
有一回她摔断了腿
This one time, she broke her leg.
我们当时在野营
We were camping.
我不得不抱着她
And uh, I had to carry her
一路回了城里
into town in my arms.
而她在哭 我感觉好无助
And she was crying, you know? I felt helpless.
我感觉...
I felt, uh...
只有有孩子的人
It's a feeling you'd only understand
才明白这种感觉
if you had kids, but...
哥们 如果你想就此打住
Hey, man, if you ever want to call if off,
我可以叫停
we can.
我已经把预付金花出去了
I mean, I already spent the up front money,
不过剩下的你可以留着 就当我们从没见过
but you keep the rest and you pretend that we never met.
不行 我已经走到这一步了
No, I mean, I-I've come this far.
我不知道
I don't know.
给我一晚上的时间考虑 好吗
Give me a night, okay?
我... 我会跟你联♥系♥的
I, uh, I'll be in touch with you.
烟酒枪管局给我们提供了他们所有的卧底报告
All right, the ATF supplied us with all their UC reports,
包括所有武器和出♥售♥对象的清单
including listings of all the weapons and individuals that they sold to,
包括每一笔交易的
including photos and video surveillance
图像和影像资料
of every purchase.
这是麦斯威尔·克莱
Now, this is Maxwell Clay,
也叫金鱼
AKA Gold Fish.
这人有持枪持毒前科
This guy has priors for gun and narcotics possession.
三个月前
And three months ago,
他从塔克探员那买♥♥了一批枪 超过二十把
he bought a batch of over 20 guns from Agent Tucker,
包括杀死丽贝卡·克拉克的点四五手♥枪♥
including the .45 that was used to kill Rebecca Clark.
这家伙准备上战场吗
This guy preparing for war?
他是自己的迷你稻草买♥♥家
Well, he's his own mini-straw buyer,
他从塔克那买♥♥枪 再通过自己的酒吧卖♥♥出去
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表