So I hear you got a little girl.
听说你帮助了芝加哥警署难道她不会很自豪吗
Isn't she gonna be proud when you tell her you helped the CPD?
你以为你让我心动了吗
Think you're tugging on my heart strings?
2000块
Two G,
否则就找别人装死吧
or y'all can find somebody else to play dead.
好的 去1505的款项里
All right, go sign out
拿2000块钱出来
two dimes from the 1505 fund.
老埃 我知道你同情丽贝卡父亲
Listen, Al, I-- I know how you feel about Rebecca's dad.
我不想听这些
I don't want to hear this.
去拿钱吧
Just go get the money.
我们从金鱼的兄弟大欧手里拿到的点45口径手♥枪♥
So the .45 we picked off Gold Fish's cousin, Big O,
他说和帮派有关 很可能是拉丁少年帮的人的
he says it was gang related, apparently some Latin Player.
我们查阅了信息中心和帮派调查中心
So we had CPIC and Gang Investigations
把所有已知的博朗威尔地区帮派的
pull the cards of all known gang members
成员照片放在上面了
in the Bronzeville area.
从大欧身上查不到什么信息
It's a dead end on Big O.
他们无法确定
They couldn't find any player
有谁是他的敌人
who was a documented enemy of his.
但是他们告诉我们54街帮派
But they did tell us that the 54th Street Gangsters
和拉丁少年帮最近冲突不断
and the Latin Players have been at each other's throats lately.
所以我们仔细调查 发现了一些线索
So we took a closer look and found something interesting.
杰里米·雷诺兹
Jeremy Reynolds.
26岁 多重黑帮身份 多次被捕
26, multiple gang cards, arrested a dozen times.
他曾是54街帮派的核心人物
He was a hardcore 54th Street G.
-曾是 -是的 直到一年之前
- "Was"? - Yeah, until about a year ago.
他不再行动了
Then he became inactive.
他在先锋机械找了一份工作
He got a civilian job at Pioneer Machining.
猜地址在哪
Guess where that's located.
罗根广场北16公里
Ten miles north in Logan Square.
正是和格兰杰街的交界处
Which is right across the street from Grainger,
也就是收发室员工
which is where Rebecca Clark worked
丽贝卡·克拉克工作的地方
as a clerk in Shipping and Receiving.
我们知道拉丁少年帮和54街帮派
Well, I mean, we know the Players and the 54th Street G's
有一段很长的恩怨纠葛
do have a pretty long history of gang warfare.
我不知道丽贝卡·克拉克是怎么卷进来的
How Rebecca Clark got involved, I have no idea, but
但是有可能是复仇袭击 警长
this could be a retaliation hit, Sarge.
嗯 那就先从问问他开始吧
Yeah, well, why don't you start by asking him?
已知黑帮成员
芝加哥警署 我们要问你一些问题 杰里米
Hey, CPD, we need to ask you some questions, Jeremy.
问什么
About what?
问她的事 你认识她吗
About her. You know her?
看来你认识
I'd say that's a yes.
我们今天要带他回去
Let's clock him out for the day.
快 我们走
Yeah, come on, let's go.
你知道什么是互联吗 杰里米
You know what a nexus is, Jeremy?
这是个高级词汇 意思是联♥系♥
It's just a $10 word meaning connection.
比如你如何和丽贝卡·克拉克联♥系♥在一起
Like how you're connected to Rebecca Clark,
准确的说
or, more to the point,
是她的死
to her homicide.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
但是你承认你认识她 对吗
But you admit you did know her, right?
我们在一次午休中认识
We met on a lunch break.
我们工作的地方是个工厂
Where we worked, it's all industrial.
大家去同一个地方吃午饭
Everyone goes to the same strip mall for lunch.
所以那天晚上我们约会了 仅此而已
So we went on a date that night, that's all.
所以你承认那天晚上你们在一起
So you admit that you were with her that night.
你们第一次约会后
Your first date
她就被杀了
and she ends up killed.
你看到这千丝万缕的联♥系♥了吗 杰里米
You see how you're the nexus, Jeremy?
我们有一个黑帮名单
We have a gang card in there that says
表明你和54街黑帮有联♥系♥
that you're connected to the 54th Street G's.
你们的信息要更新了
You better update your records.
我远离那种生活已经很久了
I got out of the life a while ago.
但是你永远脱离不了那种生活
Yeah, but that life always follows you.
你心里清楚
You know that.
这是黑帮复仇
That's gang retaliation.
我们不知道的是
What we don't know
到底你是目标
is were you the target
还是你是煽动者 杰里米
or were you the instigator, Jeremy?
你从没见过这个样子的她
You never saw her like that
因为你听到枪声就跑了
because you ran as soon as you heard gunshots.
你让那个姑娘就这么死了 都没报♥警♥
You left that girl to die, didn't even call 911.
对了 其实法医说
Which, by the way, the medical examiner said
她本来是可以救活的
probably would have saved her life.
谁朝你开枪的 杰里米
Who shot at you, Jeremy?
谁杀了丽贝卡
Who killed Rebecca?
远离了原来的生活不代表我就会告密
Getting out of the life, that doesn't make me a snitch.
做为一个人呢
Yeah, what about a human being?
你想为她做点什么吗
You want to do right by her?
那就帮助我们
Then help us out.
这会给你和她
It just might give you and her
带来安宁
some peace.
是的
Yeah.
我们行动吧
Let's do it.
你确定
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
卡洛斯·布里甘蒂 26岁 终生拉丁少年帮成员
Carlos Brigante, 26, lifelong Latin Player.
自从两年前杰里米·雷诺兹
Turns out he's been gunning for Jeremy Reynolds
杀了他的弟弟之后 他就一直想要
ever since Reynolds shot his baby brother, Pikey Brigante,
杀死雷诺兹
in the ass two years ago.
雷诺兹说了具体经过吗
Reynolds say what went down?
是的 随便说了几句
Yeah, talk about random.
下班后雷诺兹和丽贝卡·克拉克
After work, Reynolds and Rebecca Clark,
去吃饭
they go out to dinner.
雷诺兹没有车
Now, Reynolds doesn't have a car.
所以好心的丽贝卡
So being the nice girl that Rebecca is,
开车送他回家
she offers to drive him home.
他们停在了街角的商店
They stop at the corner store just as Brigante
正好布里甘蒂走过
happens to be walking by.
他用枪朝雷诺兹所在的车射击
He spots Reynolds, pulls his gun, shoots up the car.
雷诺兹躲到了副驾驶位那一边
Reynolds dives out the passenger side,
没有被打到
doesn't get hit once.
布里甘蒂就是我们要找的人
So Brigante is our silver hoodie?
是的 他扔掉了凶器
That's right, emptied his piece,
逃往了红线站
ran into the Red Line station.
-丽贝卡只是意外身亡 -情报组
- Rebecca was just a casualty. - Intelligence.
错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
Wrong place, wrong time.
一切都是因为旧仇
All this over some old beef.
谢谢
Thanks.
反黑组查到了布里甘蒂的位置
Gang Unit has the location on Brigante.
皮尔森那边的一个少年帮藏匿屋
A Players stash house in Pilsen.
行动
Hit it.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
趴下 趴到...
Get down! Get down on the--
转身
Turn over!
他穿着防弹衣
Hey, he's got a vest on.
-瞄准他的头部 -知道了
- Aim for his head. - Got it.
调度中心
Dispatch,
罪犯和警方交火
we got shots fired by the offender and police.
罪犯头部中枪倒下
Offender is down with a gunshot to the head.
你没事吧
You all right, girl?
没事
Yeah.
没事 深呼吸就行
You all right, just breathe.
好了
It's done.
头后面两枪
Two in the back of the head.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你欠我的一半
The back half of what you owe me.
好 好的
Yes, o--okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
都在这里 全部
It's all there, it's there.
我猜我应该说一句
Listen, I--I-I guess I should say
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表