你姐姐说你和她未婚夫
Well, your sister says you and her fiancé were
昨晚在她家
at her place last night.
是的 他待了一个小时就走了
Yeah. He stayed for an hour, then left.
所以你跟踪他去了郊区
What, so you followed him back out to the suburbs,
看到了他的大房♥子和他老婆吗
see his big house, his wife?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你昨晚发现了他的打算
You found out what he was up to last night.
早上 你去了他打算租给
This morning, you went over to the place
你姐姐的房♥子
he was gonna rent for your sister,
冲他脸上开了一枪
and you shot him in the face.
什么 不是的
What? No.
拉斐尔 别说了 别自寻难堪了
Rafael, stop. Don't embarrass yourself.
我们知道到底发生了什么
We know exactly what happened.
把他泡在颜料稀释剂里 拔了天然气管
Doused him in paint thinner, pulled the gas hose,
装作若无其事去上课
went to class like nothing happened.
我绝对不会这么做的
Man, I would never do that.
你当然会 你已经这么做了
Sure you would. You already have.
就像上次在佛罗里达 你用棒球棒打人
Like that time in Florida you took a baseball bat to a guy
只是因为他试图从走廊上偷走你的包裹
'cause he tried to steal a package off your porch.
不 我变了 我没有伤害比尔
No. I've changed. I didn't hurt Bill.
那就跟我们解释清楚
All right, then explain it to us,
因为你是最后一个和他在一起的人
'cause you were the last person with the guy.
你有动机 暴♥力♥史 没有不在场证明
You have motive, no alibi, history of violence--
在姐姐家的储藏间发现的 22口径
Found it in the sister's building storage. It's a .22.
序列号♥与姐姐的登记号♥一致
Serial number matches the sister's registration.
应该找个更好的地方藏着呀
Should've found a better hiding spot.
有人陷害我
Man, somebody set me up!
我发誓 我已经变了
I swear to God, I've changed.
那你变得还不够多
Well, you didn't change enough.
起来 我们要以谋杀罪指控你
Get up. We're booking you for murder.
起来 我们走
Get up. Let's go.
医院的艾普尔送来的
April from Med--
检测显示没有肝炎病毒
test came back negative for hepatitis.
针管里只有胰岛素
Only insulin found on the needle.
现在他们还要对马文♥做♥血滴试验
Now, they still got to do the blood drop on Marvin,
但弗州上周的报告显示
but the VA reports from last week showed
肝炎是他唯一的传染性疾病
that hepatitis was his only communicable disease,
所以 你现在没问题了
so...you're in the clear.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
看看你 叫什么名字呀
Look at you. Who are you?
我都不敢相信
Oh, I don't believe it.
过来 小可爱 看看你
Come on, little sweet thing. Look at you.
看看你的小脸蛋 过来
Look at your little face. Come on.
马文 马文 有一个礼物给你
Marvin? Marvin, I got a present for ya.
罗茜
Rosie!
你找到了我的罗茜
You found my Rosie-Rosie!
罗茜 你找到她了 你找到了我的罗茜
Rosie! You found her. You found my Rosie!
你怎么找到她的
How did you-- how did you find her?
我什么也没做 是她找上你的
Well, I didn't do anything. She found you.
朱皮特带走了我的狗 就没有
Jupiter took-took-took my dog, and then he never--
没有 没有再回来
never came back-- never, never.
朱皮特真坏 是不是
Well, shame on Jupiter, then, huh?
"朱皮特想回家" 那人说的
"Jupiter wanted to go to the home," The man asked.
我们现在放你出去 马文
Okay, well, we're gonna get you out of here now, Marvin,
我们会帮助你
get you some help.
朱 朱皮特回家
J-Jupiter g-g-go to a home--
他回家 回 回
he go to the home-- he go--he go,
他总是想看...
and then he always wanted to see...
-我们走吧 -红色的大门
- Okay, up we go. - With the big red door.
你说什么
What did you say?
朱皮特一直想看那栋有大红门的房♥子
Jupiter always wanted to see the house with the big red door.
那个人给他看了
The-the-the man showed him. He did.
他带走了我的狗 我的罗茜
He took my dog. He took my-my-my Rosie.
朱皮特在一个男人给他看了
Jupiter took the dog with him
一栋有大红门的房♥子后
after a man offered to show him
就带着狗走了吗
a home with a big red door?
所以她才会丢了
Is that when she went missing?
你的朋友为什么叫朱皮特
Why is your friend called Jupiter?
因为朱皮特[木星]是最大的行星
Jupiter's the biggest of all planets.
他有多高
How big is Jupiter?
等着 马文
Sit tight, Marvin.
罗茜 罗茜
Hi, Rosie. Hi, Rosie.
那个屋里有受害者的爆♥炸♥房♥子 是大红门吗
The house that blew up with your victim--it had a red door?
-对 -受害者身高一米九吗
- That's right. - And the victim was 6'3"?
-是 -他是谁
- Yeah. - Who was he?
一个过着双面生活的大骗子
Half a con artist living a double life.
汉克 你可能抓错人了
Hank, I think you got the wrong guy.
马文 这是昨晚见你的人吗
Marvin, is this the man who approached you last night?
见你和你朋友朱皮特的人
You and your friend Jupiter?
我以为我的狗在朱皮特那里
I thought Jupiter had my dog.
我的狗罗茜
M-m-my dog Rosie.
你们一起离开了 你知道是哪里吗
Okay, so you left together. Do you know where?
我以为朱皮特带走了我的狗
I thought Jupiter took my--my dog,
所以我跟踪 跟踪了朱皮特
so I followed-- I followed Jupiter,
还有那个男人
and then the man,
他们去了那个有大红门的房♥子
and then they went to the house w-with the red door.
是这里吗
Is that the place?
对 大红门
That! Yes! The big red door!
大红门
The big red door!
谢谢你 帮了我们大忙
Thank you. This really, really helps.
朱皮特还好吗 我现在不疯了
Jupiter okay? I'm not m-mad anymore.
罗茜回来了
I have Rosie back.
朱皮特还好吗
Jupiter okay?
他很好
Jupiter's okay.
做得好 马文 你帮了大忙
Way to go, Marvin. You did real good.
我们发现弗雷明汉
Hey, we got a hit on Framingham
在湖滨公园大道有一个汽车停放位
at a car rental place on Lake Park Avenue.
租给了柯特·福雷斯特
It's rented to a Curt Forrester.
和在向北的94号♥大道加油站使用过的
The same credit card was used at a gas station
信♥用♥卡♥是同一张
on 94, heading north.
他是逃往加拿大了吗
Is he going to Canada?
半小时前在94号♥大道汽车旅馆也使用过这张卡
And at a motel off 94, half an hour ago.
是为晚上过夜用的
He's bunking down for the night.
出发 我们要在这个混♥蛋♥
All right, let's roll. We're gonna get this bastard
彻底逃出城之前抓住他
before he skips town completely.
汽车旅馆
125房♥间
Room 125.
124没人 但是126有
124 isn't occupied, but 126 is.
好 我们从前门出击
All right, we'll stack at the door.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Get your hands up!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
杰...
Jay--
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Keep your hands where we can see them.
面对墙 马上面对墙
Get against the wall. Against the wall, now!
面对墙
Against the wall.
把手放到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
你真骗到我了
You totally had me fooled.
-给她穿好衣服 -坐下
- All right, get her dressed. - Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
你丈夫...他真是你丈夫吗
Your husband-- is he actually your husband?
还是你的同伙
Your partner-in-crime?
他刚找了律师
He just lawyered up.
我也要律师
I want a lawyer as well.
可以 我们有的是时间对付你
That's fine. We have plenty enough to ring you up on as it is,
所以你什么都不用说
so you don't need to say anything,
但是你要给我听着
but you are gonna listen.
奥♥运♥选拔赛
里昂·特里梅因 又叫朱皮特
Leon Tremaine. Also known as Jupiter.
他是一名拳击手 2000年时差点参加奥♥运♥会
He was a boxer who almost made the Olympic team in 2000.
因为打拳击 他脑部受损
All the fighting gave him brain damage
所以无家可归了
and turned him homeless.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表