他们在上面在人看到后
They get spotted topside, come down here
喜欢来这里藏枪♥支♥或毒品
to sling away their guns or drugs.
建议你们分散搜查
I suggest you all split up.
我只看到了三枚硬币
I got three pennies
还有六只烟头
and half a dozen cigarette butts.
我只看到一只用过的避孕套
Well, I got a used condom
还有四只老鼠那么大的蟑螂
and four rat-sized roaches.
所以不要抱怨
So don't complain.
是啊
Yeah.
我昨晚碰到鲁塞克了
I ran into Ruzek last night.
然后呢
Yeah?
他来找他的桌子
He came looking for his desk.
我就好奇问问 这件事你怎么看
Just curious, where do you stand on that?
他回来这件事吗
Him coming back?
我不知道 听起来好像博伊特
I don't know, it sounds like Voight just
拒绝了他
shut the door on that, so.
是 但...
Well, yeah, but
你怎么看
where do you stand on it?
你很棒 肯尼
You've been great, Kenny.
很有实力
A real asset.
鲍勃·鲁塞克 是...
Bob Ruzek, that's--
他老爸 对吧
that's his old man, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
就问问
Just asking.
我驻守在喀布尔的时候 我输了场赌
When I was stationed in Kabul, I lost a bet,
然后有一个月时间 我都不得不用铲子
and I had to cover up the latrines with a shovel
去填那些茅坑
for like a month.
现在比那时候轻松多了
And I would take this over that any day.
等等
Hold up.
来看看
Check this out.
这是什么
What is that?
我想这就是凶器
I think we have a murder weapon.
让鉴证科那边尽快检查了这把枪
Had the lab rush the test on our gun.
弹道轨迹和从
The ballistics are 100% match
丽贝卡·克拉克身上取出来的子弹完全吻合
to the rounds they pulled out of Rebecca Clark's body.
有没有留下指纹或DNA
Any prints or DNA?
-没有有用的 -但也许我们用不上
- Nothing usable. - But we may not need them.
我去枪♥支♥管理处查过
I ran the gun through the CAGE unit
发现这把枪的登记主叫托马斯·凯德
and it came back registered to a Thomas Kade.
而近几个礼拜以来
Turns out he has been on CPD's radar
芝加哥警署也在追踪他的下落
the last few weeks, identified as
因为他是参与非法枪♥支♥交易的嫌疑人
"A person of interest" in illegal gun sales.
好 但他跟丽贝卡之间有什么联♥系♥
Yeah, but what's his connection to Rebecca?
我们还在查
We're still working on that part.
凯德有张假的联邦武器许可证
Kade has a fake Federal Firearms License
他也是个出名的稻草买♥♥家
and he's a known straw buyer.
稻草买♥♥家是指假装合法买♥♥家代替他人购买♥♥物品的人
所以他也许不是我们要找的开枪者
So he's probably not our shooter.
更像是杀死丽贝卡的枪是由他经手卖♥♥出去的
More likely, he sold the gun to whoever killed Rebecca.
你有地址吗
You got an address?
有 是个叫烟喜的店
Yeah, uh, it's a business
在44街和卡鲁梅特街交叉口那
called Smoke Bliss on 44th and Calumet.
等等 是毒品店吗
Wait, the head shop?
我上班路上会经过
I drive by it on my way to work.
我们去看看
Let's go have a look.
汉克 老实说
Hey, Hank, I got to be honest.
我觉得很不公平啊
Something's not equating with me.
什么意思
What's that?
唐纳德·克拉克
Well, Donald Clark.
我们为什么不放了他
Why don't we let him loose?
他买♥♥凶杀人啊 老埃
He solicited a murder, Al.
我们做过更坏的事
Not like we haven't done worse.
为了我们的孩子
You know, for our kids.
看看事情的进展吧
Let's see how it plays out.
有什么能帮你们的
C-can I help you guys?
托马斯·凯德
Thomas Kade.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know who you're talking about.
他不在这儿 他不在这儿
He's not here! He's not here!
他每次就呆一会儿
He just comes in once in a while
来谈生意
to do business!
什么生意
Which business?
毒品还是枪♥支♥
Weed or guns?
我不会回答你任何问题
I don't ask any questions, man.
我就是个看店的
I just run the shop!
破门
Take it off the hinges.
要么你告诉我凯德在哪
Either you tell me where Kade is,
不然我就认定这些枪都是你的了
or I'm thinking these are your guns.
芝加哥警署 举起手来
CPD, hands in the air! Let me see your hands!
-去那边 -把手举起来
- Go up there! Go up there! - Go on, hands up!
来两个人跟我上去
Yo, I'm gonna need two upstairs!
-把手举起来 -别动
- Hands up! - Don't move!
缴了这些枪♥支♥
Hey, seize these weapons.
托马斯·凯德 托马斯·凯德在哪
Thomas Kade. We're looking for Thomas Kade.
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
Where's he at? Where's he at?
阿特沃特 跟我下来
Going down. Atwater, on me.
来了
I got you.
棒
Yeah!
芝加哥警署
CPD!
慢慢把武器放下来
Nice and slow, drop your weapons.
-所有人举起手来 -放下武器
- Everybody get your hands up! - Drop your guns!
统统抱头跪下
Hands up on your head and get down on your knees.
放下武器 快
Drop it, come on. Come on.
在我的地盘我不会向任何人下跪
Yo, I ain't kneeling for nobody in my own home.
怎样 你要开枪打我吗
What, are you gonna shoot me?
我没武器
I'm not armed.
把手背到后面去
Put your hands behind your back.
-把手背到后面去 -放开我
- Put your hands behind your back! - Get off me, man!
-没问题吧 -没有
- You got them? - I got 'em.
别动
Don't move.
弗兰基的事什么情况
What's up with Frankie?
他怎么还没放出来
Why's he not been sprung yet?
我说了我正在办
I told you I'm working on it.
那你得加把劲了
Well, work harder.
我兄弟不应该被关起来
My brother don't deserve to be locked up.
大哥 你以为我打个响指他就能出来了吗
Dude, I don't just snap my fingers and he's out.
这都是有程序的
There's a process to this.
有新消息我会打给你的
When I got news, I'll call you.
打给我
Call me?
不然我现在打给唐纳德
How about I call this Donald cat right now,
告诉他这都是个圈套怎么样
tell him it's all a setup?
告诉他 其实他找的人是个卧底警♥察♥
Tell him he's meeting with an undercover cop?
回去吧 小混♥蛋♥ 再联♥系♥
Go home, Scrap. I'll be in touch.
不行
Nah,
我想我现在要打给他
I think I'll call him right now.
你犯什么蠢
You want to be stupid?
转过身去
Turn around.
为什么
For what?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
转过身去
Turn around.
你凭什么逮捕我
What am I under arrest for?
因为你大嘴巴
For having a big mouth.
我们在乐逍遥里屋
Hey, those crates of guns
搜出来的那几箱枪♥支♥ 经过查实
we found in the back of Smoke Bliss, they came back
是烟酒枪♥支♥管理局从各州收缴上来的
seized from the ATF in multiple states.
这些枪是在送往印第安纳州销毁的路上
They were stolen from a melt-down truck
被人从一辆卡车上偷走的
on their way to be destroyed in Indiana.
就是说这个人从烟酒枪♥支♥管理局手上
So this guy, Kade, ripped off a load
偷了一大批收缴枪♥支♥
of seized guns from the ATF,
然后搞了一张假的枪♥支♥贩卖♥♥许可证
and then he got himself a fake Firearms License
开始挂牌卖♥♥枪
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表