为我们调出当时的录音
the recording for us?
还有近几个月来所有在公园附近
Along with all service calls of the park
打进来的电♥话♥录音
for the last couple of months,
任何有关联的我们都要
anything that can be related.
得上级同意才行
Gotta get the watch commander's approval on that.
不然你们待会再过来
Come back in a couple of hours?
谁知道呢 周六我在双开门
Who knows, Saturday I'm doing special security detail
给一个叫杜兰的乐队当安保
at the Double Door for a band called Duran.
你耳熟吗
Are you familiar?
你是说杜兰杜兰乐队吗
You-- Do you mean, Duran Duran?
名字里有两个杜兰吗
It's two Durans?
我还以为是印刷错误呢
Ah, thought that was a misprint.
不 是杜兰杜兰
No, it's Duran Duran.
好的 我想你可能会喜欢他们
Great, good. I figured you might like them.
不只是因为你是个上了年纪的白人女性
Not just because you're a white woman of a certain age.
但我可以带你去后台
But I can get you backstage.
你一定会玩的很开心的
You'd have a great time.
那我去了找谁
Who do I ask for?
你去找那个高大英俊的
I think if you ask for the big, good looking,
黑人帅哥 一切就搞定了
black dude, you'll be okay.
呼叫人叫乔治·希金斯
Caller's name was George Higgins.
住在南格兰德街1856号♥
Lives at 1856 South Grand.
收到
Copy that.
周六见
See you Saturday.
告诉我们你看到了什么 希金斯先生
Tell us what you saw, Mr. Higgins.
越多细节越好
And the more detail, the better.
那晚我出去抽烟
I went out to the Lincoln to get my cigs, right?
我妈不喜欢我在家里抽
My old lady don't like me smoking inside.
然后我听到一声惨叫
That's when I heard this howling sound.
鬼哭狼嚎的那种
Like an animal, or something.
吓死我了
Scared the hell out of me.
-是在哪听到的 -就在公园里
- Where was that? - Right over at the park.
911电♥话♥台那边说是你怀疑有性侵发生
Now, the 911 call said you suspected a sexual assault.
你为什么那么认为
Why'd you think that?
我看到这个女孩往另外一个方向跑了
I've seen this girl running off the other way.
有人在尖叫 有人在逃跑
Somebody screaming, somebody running.
一个男的 一个女的 你懂的
One male, the other female, you know.
你看清楚那个女人的相貌了吗
Did you get a good look at the female?
没有 当时太黑了 她跑得很快
Ah, nah, it was dark, and she was hauling ass.
有点像高尔夫球型的妹子
Kind of golf type chick, maybe.
好像她当时有往那边的灌木丛里
Looked like she might have tossed something
扔什么东西
in them bushes, there.
你去看过她扔的是什么吗
Did you go and check out what she threw?
没有 我做了件更好的事 报了警
No, man, did one better. Called 911.
剩下的都是你的工作了 哥们儿
The rest is your job, bro.
人们经常在那里遛狗
People walk their dogs over there.
我可不想踩到狗屎
Can't risk the shoes.
-好的 -没错
- Okay. - Right.
大概就在...
Right around...
那里
There.
好的 麻烦退后一点
All right. Just take a step back, please.
是刀 上面还有血
Knife. Blood on the blade.
看我说得没错吧
Yeah, told you. Didn't I tell y'all?
有没有什么奖励啊
Ain't there some kind of reward for that?
帮了你们这么大忙
Helping y'all do your jobs?
一次友善的握手和真诚的感谢
A firm handshake and a sincere thank you,
就是你的奖励
that's your reward.
好了 我们应该让现场技术组过来
All right. We should get the crime scene techs
-拍些照片 -是的
- out here to photograph that. - Yeah.
那个女孩往哪边跑了
Which way did the girl run then?
沿着41街往男生女生俱乐部那边去的
Uh, down 41st toward the Boys and Girls club.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
能往前面倒回去几帧吗
Can you back that up a couple frames?
还有你知道这部摄像头的IP地址吗
And also, do you know the IP address of that camera?
我们需要拿来作证据
'Cause we're going to need it for the evidentiary record.
我能查到
I can get it.
我会把这个传给
I'm going to circulate this
那片区域的巡逻警♥察♥看
to all of the patrolmen in the area.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米丽·维嘉 有些小前科
Eh, Emily Vega. Minor record.
因为偷东西被抓过
A couple of pinches for possession.
后来放了出来
We quit locking her up.
她太让我们头疼了
She's too much of a pain in the ass.
她就来这里找人约 一起嗨
So, she comes here to hook up, get high,
跟其他渣子混在一起
and hang with the other dirtbags.
现在我们去哪儿
All right. This goes where, now?
他们称这里为运河
Oh, they call this the canals.
是那些人♥渣♥ 瘾君子
Home away from home for scumbags, meth-heads,
和其他社会渣子的第二个家
and every other jag-off looking to score.
我想她就在那
I think she's down there.
没错 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
艾米丽
Emily.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Chicago PD!
你跑不掉的
No, you don't.
放开我
Let go of me.
-艾米丽·维嘉 -我什么也没做
- Emily Vega? - I didn't do anything.
那你跑什么
Then why are you running, huh?
你跑什么
Why are you running?
她在审讯室
She's in the interview room.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不如交给这个孩子去做吧
Hey, why don't you let the kid take it?
好吧 来
All right. Come on.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不
No.
我们在这把刀上发现了你的指纹 艾米丽
We found your fingerprints on that knife, Emily.
好吧
Okay.
而上面的血迹是属于那个男人的
And that blood there belongs to that man.
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
我前几天丢了一把刀
I lost that knife a few days ago.
谁知道后来发生了什么事
Who knows what happened to it since then?
你问他啊
Ask him.
是啊 问题是
Yeah, well, thing is,
他现在不怎么方便讲话
he's not in a very talkative mood.
我们在一个垃圾箱旁边发现了倒地的他
We found him laying beside a dumpster,
他身上有一部分我认为对来他说
missing part of his body that I'm assuming
非常重要的东西不见了
was kind of important to him.
发生了什么事 艾米丽
What happened, Emily?
他想强♥奸♥我
He tried to rape me.
什么时候
When?
昨晚
Last night.
我和几个朋友去了普拉斯基公园
I went to Pulaski Park with some friends.
我们在那里搞了个小聚会
We were partying a little.
后来我发现自己掉了20块钱
Later on I realized I dropped a 20.
我就回去找
I went back looking for it, and...
这人突然从灌木丛里冒出来
This guy came out of the bushes.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
他用前臂抵住我的喉咙
He had his forearm on my throat,
然后扯下我的裤子
and he was pushing my pants down,
当他把那话儿掏出来的时候
and when he pulled it out,
我恰好可以把手伸到口袋里
that gave me a little window to reach into my back pocket
然后我把刀拿了出来
and get out my knife.
我一刀切下去
I sliced...
他大叫 我趁机跑掉了
He yelled, I ran.
昨晚之前 你和他有什么来往吗
Had you had any dealings with him prior to last night?
没有 为什么这么问
No. Why?
是他说什么了吗
What's he saying?
他没说什么
Well, he's not saying much.
他死了
He's dead.
好吧
Well...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表