你...
You, um--
你不知道塔里克经过了多少努力才来到这个国家
you have no idea what Tariq went through to get to this country--
你不知道他看到了什么 忍♥耐了什么
what he witnessed, what he endured.
结果最终他在这里被杀了
And after all that, to be killed here...
你昨晚联♥系♥过塔里克吗
Were you in communication with Tariq last night at all?
就发了几条短♥信♥ 告诉他我很爱他
Just a couple texts, saying that I loved him
为他骄傲
and I was proud of him.
他最近出现过担忧或者焦虑的情况吗
Did he seemed worried or agitated lately?
没有
No.
但我有
I mean, I was.
为什么
Why?
一直有人跟踪我们
We were being followed--
是大概一个月前开始的
starting about a month ago.
每次都是不同的车
It would be a different car each time.
你把这个告诉过州检察官办公室吗
Did you mention this to the State's Attorney's office?
说了
I did--
告诉了斯通先生的调查员
to Mr. Stone's investigators.
他们也调查了 但没发现确凿证据
They looked into it, but didn't find anything credible.
但他们派了警♥察♥在我们门口
But they put police officers in front of our house.
塔里克从那时候开始被全面保护起来
And that's when Tariq went into full protection
我就去和父母住了
and I went to stay with my parents.
肯定是塔克斯宏害死了塔里克
It's the Tuxhorn kid who paid to have Tariq killed.
不是他
I mean...
就是他爸
Or his dad.
还能是谁
Who else could it be?
我们会调查清楚的
We will find out.
对州方提出诉讼延期的提议
Any objection to the state's motion
是否反对 库克先生
for continuance, Mr. Cooke?
如果法庭重新审议保释的话就不反对
Not if the court will reconsider bail.
保释 塔克斯宏家族资源充足
Bail? The Tuxhorn family has unlimited resources,
更别提世界各地都有的酒店了
not to mention hotels all over the world.
如果塔克斯宏先生被释放...
If Mr. Tuxhorn is released--
控方刚刚承认
The prosecution just admitted
他们的案子如果没有目击者就毫无意义
their case is a featherweight without a witness.
我理解您给他们延期 法官大人
I understand you're going to give them a continuance, Your Honor,
但如果州检察院无力处理本案
but my client shouldn't have to wait it out in jail
我的委托人也不能在监狱里干等着
if the state can't make its case.
那这也是因为
The state can't make its case
被告人可能安排人
because the defendant may have arranged
把目击者给杀了
to have a witness to be killed.
如果斯通先生有证据的话
If Mr. Stone had proof of that,
我们现在应该就在另一个法庭审理新的指控了
we'd be in a separate courtroom with new charges.
如果他愿意谈谈解散本庭...
If he'd prefer to discuss dismissal--
不可能
No shot.
塔克斯宏要上交他的护照
Mr. Tuxhorn will surrender his passport.
保释金为两百万
Bail is set at $2 million...
并批准州检方的延期动议
and state's motion for continuance is granted.
-还有其他动议吗 -没有了
- Other motions? - Nope.
我们爱你 奥利弗
We love you, Oliver!
好了
Okay.
-在这里等着 -好
- Wait here. - Yeah.
这样就能赚个六百左右真是简单啊
That's an easy way to make 600 bucks, give or take.
你对这案子有兴趣吗 警探
Oh, you have an interest in this case, Detective?
我想和你的当事人谈谈
I want to talk to your client.
我还想参加棒球联赛打一垒呢
I want to play first base for the Cubs.
他不想洗清罪名吗
He doesn't want to clear his name?
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in contact.
你能让一下吗 不然我得叫
Now, will you excuse us, or do I need to call
那些好心的库克县法警过来了
one of those fine Cook County sheriffs over?
我在法庭上看到你了 谢谢你的支持
I saw you in court. Thank you for your support.
享受你的自♥由♥吧 混♥蛋♥
Enjoy your freedom, douche bag.
你享受不了太久的
You're not gonna have it for long.
奥利弗 我们走
Oliver, let's go.
利奥·塔克斯宏
我查过塔克斯宏入狱后的探视记录
Checked into Tuxhorn's visitor list from lockup.
邮件 电♥话♥和访客记录显示
Mail, phone, and visitor logs
斯洛妮·塔克斯宏
只有他的律师和他的家人
show only his attorney and his family
联♥系♥过他
having any contact with him.
我要你们在给金融犯罪科的调查名单上
I want you to add Tuxhorn's family members
加上塔克斯宏的家人
to the list we gave Financial Crimes.
我要他们经济出入的明细
I want a complete workup of all their financials,
特别是过去两个月内
specifically any large-sum withdrawal
大额的支出
in the last two months or so.
斯通说有情况随时通知他
Hey, Stone asked he be kept in the loop as much as possible.
我觉得我从来没有这么快
I don't think I've ever disliked someone
或这么强烈地讨厌一个人
so quickly or so intensely.
告诉我 你去了一趟法♥院♥
So tell me, heading down to the courthouse,
有什么收获
what did that accomplish?
我能看着他的眼睛
I got to look in his eyes.
你不是经常这么说吗
Isn't that what you always say--
"我靠看别人的眼睛谋生"
"I look in people's eyes for a living"?
有道理 你看到了什么
Fair enough. What'd you see?
他绝对和塔里克的死有关系
He is responsible for Tariq's murder, no question.
好吧
Okay.
但是别让他影响到你
Just make sure you don't let this guy get in your head.
警长
Hey, Sarge?
塔里克删除的通话记录查出来了
Tariq's cell phone dump came back in.
他被杀前两小时接到一通电♥话♥
He got a call an hour before his murder.
通话时长一分半
Conversation lasted a minute and a half.
是一个叫埃米尔·达法拉的人打来的
From a guy named Amir Dafallah.
塔里克的遗孀说埃米尔是和塔里克
Tariq's widow said that Amir came over here
一起从苏丹来到这里的
with Tariq from Sudan.
他们曾经是铁哥们
They were best friends,
但是埃米尔一直不得志
but Amir never really got his act together,
经常要借钱
always looking to borrow money.
埃米尔有前科吗
Amir have priors?
醉酒闹事和拒捕
Drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest.
出发吧
Hit it.
-哪位 -埃米尔·达法拉
- Yes? - Amir Dafallah?
芝加哥警♥察♥ 这是搜查令
CPD. This is a search warrant.
-怎么回事 -你还是站到一边去吧
- What--what is going on? - Why don't you step aside?
-不好意思 -转过去
- Excuse me. - Turn around, please.
-什... -把手抬起来
- What-- - Arms up.
好了
All right.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你认识塔里克·波拉德吗
You know a Tariq Bolad?
塔里克出什么事了
What has happened to Tariq?
-你认识他 -没错
- So you know him. - Yes.
他出什么事了
Did something happen to him?
他昨晚受了枪伤
Yeah, he was injured last night in a shooting.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这件事吗 埃米尔
You know anything about it, Amir?
不 不 我...
No, no. I--
我绝对不会伤害塔里克
I would never hurt Tariq.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my closest friend.
那你表达友谊的方式还真奇怪
Well, you got a funny way of showing it.
是.38
It's a .38--
和击中塔里克的子弹口径一致
same caliber as the slugs pulled out of Tariq.
那...那不是我的枪
That--that is not my gun.
坐好了
Stay seated.
为什么磨掉了这把枪的序列号♥
Any reason why the serial numbers are shaved off?
好了 把你的手放在台子上
All right, put your hands on the counter.
我发誓 那不是我的枪
I swear to you, that is not my gun.
埃米尔 我不会说第二遍
Amir, I'm not gonna ask you again.
把你的手放在台子上
Put your hands on the counter.
塔里克的死可能和塔克斯宏一案无关
So Tariq's murder might not have been about the Tuxhorns.
可能只是因为个人恩怨
It might have been motivated by a personal beef.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
他的一个从苏丹来的朋友
Yeah, a buddy of his who came over here from Sudan.
那奥利弗·塔克斯宏就这么无罪了
So Oliver Tuxhorn walks.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表