善恶到头终有报啊
What goes around, comes around.
好吧 那么
Okay. So...
你切了他之后发生了什么
What happened after you sliced him?
我逃跑了 去找我朋友们了
I ran. I met back up with my friends.
他的尸体不是在你切他的地方被发现的 艾米丽
You see, his body was found at a different location, Emily.
这我就不知道了
I can't help you there.
我们的警探已经去停尸房♥了
So, we have detectives headed to the morgue right now
他们会去看看法医的发现
to see what the medical examiner has to say--
他在普拉斯基公园袭击了我好吗
Look, he attacked me in Pulaski Park.
我拼死反抗 然后跑掉了
I fought for my life, then ran.
之后再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
如果真如你说是自卫的话
If it was self defense...
你为什么不直接报♥警♥呢
Why didn't you call the cops, report it?
因为我每次报♥警♥
Because every time I've ever gone to you guys,
你们都无所作为
you never do anything.
从来如此 就好像现在
Never! Like, right now.
你们就不能说句 抱歉你差点被强♥奸♥
How about a "Hey, I'm sorry you were almost raped"?
或者 幸好你能把他击退
Or "Thank God you were able to fight him off."
你们没有 只有两个警♥察♥死死盯着我
No, I get two cops looking at me
好像我在别的地方杀了他一样
like I killed him in some other location.
去死吧你们
Screw you guys.
抱歉你差点被强♥奸♥
I am sorry you were almost raped.
我知道这家伙昨晚四处奔波了
Understand your boy covered a lot of ground last night.
是啊
Yeah.
这怎么回事 你觉得这种伤口
How's that possible? You'd think an injury like that
能要了他的命吗
would be a night-ender.
阴♥茎♥上只有一条主动脉
There's only one principle artery in the penis.
遇到这种事故
An incidence like this,
它极有可能会收缩
there's a 60% chance it retracts.
把自己缩起来以防失血过多
Clamps itself off to prevent a hemodynamic event.
收 收缩 怎么缩
Re--retracts? Like...
如果他不是流血过多而死
So, if he didn't bleed out...
你的意思是他是吸毒过量而死吗
You're saying it was an OD?
不
No.
那个 你这个要掀到多下面
How-- how low do you think you have to go with that?
受不了的时候你就吱一声
Say when.
吱
When.
看到眼眶周围
You see the broken blood vessels
这些破裂的血管了吗
around the peri-orbital area?
就是眼周这些紫色小点吗
Those little purple dots around his eyes?
这叫淤点
They're called petechiae.
这就证明 真正的死因是
They're indicators that the actual cause of death
窒息死
was strangulation.
一开始还没注意到 但一旦把他清理干净
Didn't notice them at first, but once we got him cleaned up,
我就注意到他气管有充血
I saw the engorgement on his trachea.
看到那些蓝色的变色点了吗
See the blue-ish discoloration?
看到了
Yeah.
这个人是被人勒死的
This guy was choked to death.
怎么了
What's up?
我让实验室的人加紧检测了吉米的DNA
I had my guy at the lab fast track Jimmy's DNA.
艾琳 他不是你的父亲
Erin, he's not your dad.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你开心了吗
Are you happy?
艾米丽·维嘉说她晚上9:45
Emily Vega is claiming she was attacked
在普拉斯基公园被袭击了
on 9:45 pm at Pulaski Park.
在她切了桑福德·格雷格后
After she cut Sandford Greg,
他就去了附近的商店
he wandered over to the corner store,
他9:57到的商店
arrived at 9:57,
两分钟后离开
left again two minutes later.
店员手♥机♥的元数据
The, uh-- the metadata
证实了这个时间无误
from the clerk's cell phone corroborates the timeline.
两地的血液检测结果也确认了他的行动路径
Blood work from both locations confirms his movements.
据法医所言
Okay, so, according to the ME,
死亡时间在午夜左右
the time of death is around midnight.
但是
But...
早上7:45左右
At around 7:45 am,
尸体在此处被人发现
the body is discovered here.
这里距离案发地点有八英里
That's eight miles from where the incident took place.
如果凶手不是艾米丽 是谁杀了他
So, if Emily didn't do it, who killed him,
然后弃尸呢 为什么呢
dumped his body, and why?
为什么排除艾米丽
Why are we ruling out Emily?
她体重47.6公斤 浑身湿透
She's 105 pounds, soaking wet,
而这个人身高1米82 体重100公斤
and this guy's 6'2", 220.
我可不信她能掐死他
I don't buy that she choked him.
当然 但是她朋友也许能啊
Sure, but she could have had a friend finish him off.
人们总是满嘴谎言 不是吗
People lie through their teeth all the time, don't they?
我们没有排除她 要调查一切可能
She's not ruled out. We're looking at everything.
再去拜访她一次
Let's take another run at her.
收到
Got it.
琳德赛和霍斯特德在谈恋爱 对吧
Lindsay and Halstead are dating, right?
-是 -果然
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那就说的通了
That explains everything.
给你
Here you go.
你还想跟我说什么关于那晚的事吗 艾米丽
Anything else you want to tell me about last night, Emily?
没有了
No.
你在切了桑福德·格雷格一刀后
Did you go back to Sandford Greg
有回去找他吗
after you cut him?
你已经问过我这个问题了
You already asked me this question.
但当我们给你看他的照片时
But you lied about knowing him
你骗我们说你不认识他 所以
when we showed you his photo, so...
我只能再问一遍
I'm just-- I'm gonna ask again.
没有 我没有回去找他
No, I didn't go back to him.
那你的朋友呢
Okay, what about your friends?
你跟他们说过你的遭遇吗
You tell any of them what happened?
我谁也没说
I didn't tell anyone.
是我的话就会说
I would have.
我是说 有个禽兽想强♥奸♥我
I mean, some animal tries to rape me
我能拔出刀 一刀切了他的屌♥
and I'm able to pull my knife and cut his penis off,
我绝对会告诉别人
damn right I'd tell people.
我不知道你是不是在给我下套
I can't tell if you're trying to trap me or not.
我没有
I'm not.
没错 我跟一些朋友说了
Yeah, I told some friends.
谁
Who?
我不可能告诉你
No way.
然后让他们也把他们带到这里拷问吗
And have you bring them here and spin them around like me?
想都别想
No way.
可是你不得不说
You may need to.
不然呢
Or what?
你不相信我吗
Don't you believe me?
我信
I do.
那我为什么还在监狱里
Then why am I still in jail?
我都跟你说了我还没准备好
You kept pushing for it
你还是这么咄咄逼人要去查
even after I told you I wasn't ready.
你知道吗 艾琳 要是我的话
You know what, Erin, personally,
我就会想知道
I would want to know.
所以下一次你想做鸵鸟时
So, the next time you want to leave your head in the sand,
就举手示意一下 没关系
just raise your hand, that's fine,
我就不管你了
I'll leave you there.
有什么事是我需要知道的吗
Is there something I need to be aware of?
有 我查了桑福德·格雷格的犯罪记录
Yeah, I went back through Sandford Greg's rap sheet.
九个月前他被判
He got pinched nine months ago
非法入侵和醉酒闹事
for trespassing and drunk and disorderly
就在离他被杀的地方
at an apartment complex a couple of blocks
几条街远的公♥寓♥里
from where he got sliced up.
叫菩提之家
It's called the Linden Homes.
去看看
Check it out.
我要请个假去处理一点事情
I need a personal to handle something.
我跟雷克斯顿去看看
Me and Rixton will take it.
可以
Sounds good.
那你结婚了吗
Yeah, so, you married?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表