你根本就不应该进来
You're not even supposed to be in here.
我会打电♥话♥给迈克尔 出去
I'll call Michael. Get out.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我只能让她说这么多
That's all I could get out of her.
她不肯说了
She shut down.
好吧 我们要把所有雇员彻底调查一遍
All right, well, we're doing a full work up on all employees.
是文斯
It's Vince.
是他让她住嘴的
He's the one keeping her quiet.
如果说萨姆在应♥召♥
If you say that Sam was turning tricks,
那肯定是文斯在控制她
then my money's on Vince running her.
他帮她逃过查床
He signs her out at bed check.
她晚上出去工作 早上回去
She goes and works the nights, comes back in in the mornings,
他收钱 然后 两天前
he collects the cash, and then, two nights ago,
一个生意出了岔子
a date goes wrong.
萨姆失踪了
Sam goes missing,
然后她的朋友艾莉就开始到处问
and then her friend Ellie starts asking questions.
我们会去查
We'll run with that.
你从这个女孩儿那里得不到别的信息了吗
There's nothing else you can get out of this girl?
真的吗
You serious?
孩子 决定权在你手里
Kid, you know, you're the one who gets the call done.
我们相信你的胆量
We go off your gut.
她亲了我的脸 然后就开始解我的皮带
She's kissing my cheek, and she's pulling at my belt.
那就下决心
Then call it.
我们拿到的还不够吗
We don't have enough?
文斯对你的默许不是认罪
Vince's admission to you is not a confession of guilt.
他的财政状况没问题
There's nothing out of line in his financials,
没有任何线索表明他在控制萨姆
nothing linking him to running Sam.
所以如果艾莉或其他人不直接告诉我们...
So without Ellie or someone talking to us directly...
我们什么证据都没有
We don't have anything.
就像埃尔说的 这事取决于你
Hey, like Al said, it's your call.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
十个地方你都打过电♥话♥了吗
You called all ten of them?
萨姆去过的所有寄养点
Every foster placement Sam had.
没有一个愿意认领她
None of them are willing to claim her.
我觉得你作为她的社工 可能认识别的人
I thought, as her social worker, you might know someone I missed.
对不起 我不认识
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't.
不过这个
But here.
她在我办公室写过这个
She filled these out in my office.
也许里面会有有用的信息
Maybe there's something in them that'll help.
臭X子
你敢看试试
所以...
So...
我怎么会不记得这个女孩
How do I not remember this girl?
所以你才干这行
So that's why you're doing this.
我嫂子是个急救人员
You know, my sister-in-law's a paramedic.
她说做好这份工作唯一的方式 是医治他们
She says that the only way to do the job is to treat them,
把他们送进医院 然后忘记掉
drop them at the hospital, then forget.
说否则这工作会把你掏空
Says otherwise it empties you.
你好啊 童子军
What's up, boy scout?
我只想待会儿跟你谈谈
I just wanna have a talk later.
不管怎么说 票给你了
Ticket's yours either way.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want for this?
我说过了 我只想和你聊聊
I told you, I just want to talk.
聊什么
About what?
萨姆
Sam.
艾莉 等等
Ellie, wait, Ellie.
你想要张火车票 这就是给你的
Do you want a train ticket? It's yours, all right?
你想逃离这里 没问题
You wanna get out of here? Done.
我会替你瞒着 帮你逃出去
I'll lie for you, I'll sneak you out, hell,
开车载你出去都没问题
I'll even drive you.
就算你有其他的愿望
But if you want more, if you want to make sure
想要逃离现在的生活
that whatever's happening here stops,
我也会帮你
then I can help you with that too.
萨姆曾经需要帮助
Sam wanted help.
她以为会有人帮她
She thought she could get help.
但是没人帮她
No one helped.
艾莉 我是警♥察♥
Ellie, I'm a cop.
我会帮你
I will help.
什么
What?
我就是来查明萨姆死亡的真♥相♥的
That's why I'm here. I'm here to find out about Sam.
拿出你的警徽证明给我看
Prove it. I want to see the badge.
我没带警徽
I don't have my badge on me.
你撒谎 你到底想要什么
You're lying to me. What--What do you want from me?
-你到底想要什么 -等等 看到这个了吗
- What do you want for this? - Okay, hold on, do you see this?
你看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
这是个录音装置 就像窃听器一样
This is a recording device. It's like a wire.
我是芝加哥警署的探员
I am a detective with the Chicago Police Department,
我向你保证 我保证
and I promise you, I promise you
你可以信任我
that you can trust me.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
有一间屋子
There's a room.
托尼娅
我们错了 萨姆是在布莱迪死的
We got it wrong. Sam died at Brady.
要么你来开门 要么我帮你开
Either you open that door, or I open it for you.
我想知道发生了什么
I just wanna know what the hell is--
我们已经封锁了所有出口
Hey, we got a car at every exit.
好的 隔离每一位学生
All right, I want every staff member,
和教职员工
every resident separated.
保护犯罪现场
Secure the crime scene.
一个都不要放走
Not a single person leaves.
你来决定吧
You make your decision?
把门卡给我
Give me that key.
所有人退到墙边
Back up, everybody back up on the wall.
贴墙站好
Back up on the wall.
谁来告诉我们发生了什么
Okay, someone needs to tell us what's going on.
无可奉告
No, we don't.
回到教室里去
Get back in that classroom.
没事的 快点
It's okay. Come on.
艾莉 你干了什么
Ellie, what the hell did you do?
你这个告密的贱♥人♥
Little snitch.
站好
Hey, stay still!
你要做的就是复述一遍你和我说的话
all you got to do is tell him what you told me.
三天前
I, um...
我在睡觉的时候
three nights ago, I was sleeping,
听到了一些声音
and I heard something.
我知道萨姆出去工作了
I knew Sam was out working,
我以为她肯定回来得早了一些
and I thought she must have gotten back early.
所以
So
我出去看了一眼
I went to check.
没关系 慢慢说
It's okay, just-- You take all the time you need.
我们想离开布莱迪必须途径托尼娅的宿舍
We have to leave Brady through Tonya's dorm room.
所以我去了那里
So I went there.
我到了密室中
I went to the back room,
那里都是血
and there was blood.
有一辆
It was--
员工车停在那里
The staff van was pulling into the drive.
有好多血
There was just so much blood.
你看到开车的司机了吗
Did you see who was driving the van?
没有 但是我知道是谁
No, but I know who it was.
她一直迫使我们
She's been forcing us
以取悦员工的方式
to keep the staff "happy,"
来获得自♥由♥
to go out,
强迫我们赚钱
forcing us to make money.
萨姆再也忍♥不了了
Sam just couldn't handle it anymore,
她也知道
and she knew that.
她知道萨姆想告发这件事 所以她杀了她
She knew Sam was gonna talk, so she killed her.
谁杀了她
Who killed her?
托尼娅
Tonya.
托尼娅杀了她
Tonya killed her.
是吗 知道了
Yeah? Got it.
托尼娅·惠特利
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表