All right, as soon as they move on that Maserati,
我们就包围他
we surround him.
收到
Copy that.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他被吓到了 行动
He got spooked. Move in.
阿特沃特 逼他去哥伦布路
Atwater, force him onto Columbus.
这就去 交给我们 老大
Coming around now. We got him, boss.
霍斯特德 去密歇根路 防止他去那边
Halstead, get over to Michigan in case he pops up there.
收到 这就过去
10-4. Headed that way.
左边有空 快
Clear on the left. Go!
绕过去 绕过去
Go around it. Go around it.
调度 我是金·伯吉斯警官
Dispatch, this is Officer Kim Burgess.
这里发生车祸 现场有公交车
We have an accident involving a bus
哥伦布路和国会东路交叉口
at Columbus and East Congress Parkway.
收到
Copy that.
-你有发现吗 -没有
- You got eyes? - Nothing.
调度 我是汉克·博伊特警长
Dispatch, this is Sergeant Hank Voight
正在追赶一辆被盗的黑色卡玛洛
in pursuit of a stolen black Camaro.
汉克 汉克 退后
Hank, Hank, back up.
调度 待命
Dispatch, stand by.
收到 待命
Copy that. Standing by.
-掩护 -芝加哥警♥察♥
- Cover. - Chicago PD!
调度 我是博伊特
Dispatch, this is Voight.
我需要附近所有的巡逻队
I need all patrol units in the area
搜索两名步行男性罪犯
in search of two male offenders on foot.
有没有外貌描述 警长
Do you have a description, Sergeant?
没有
Negative.
好了 别懈怠
All right, don't get comfortable.
我们今天跟菜鸟队似的被耍得团团转
We got beat tonight like a rookie tact team.
不给这群人戴上手铐谁都不准回家 明白吗
No one goes home till we get these guys in cuffs. Understand?
现在 有没有办法反追踪
Now, is there any way to reverse the signal
玛莎拉蒂上的追踪器信♥号♥♥
from the tracker on the Maserati?
不知道 我可以打电♥话♥给霍曼广场的技术人员
I don't know. I can call the tech guys from Homan Square.
好的 卡玛洛查得怎么样了
All right, where we at with the Camaro?
我们知道车牌是偷的
We know that the plates were stolen.
我可以联♥系♥注册的车主过来协助调查
And I can try to get the registered owner down here,
看看能不能蒙到什么
see if we can stumble on something else.
我觉得我们今晚够蒙圈的了
I think we've stumbled on enough tonight.
给我来点实在的
I want something solid.
我已经在准备通缉令了
I already started working on the BOLO.
我让芝警务信息中心和州警♥察♥
I'll have CPIC and the state police
给伊警♥察♥应急无线网络和所有城市发全员通告
put out an All Call message over ISPERN and all the city-wides.
-你的办公室 警长 -好的 请进
- Your office, Sergeant. - Yeah. Come on in.
副队
Lieutenant.
听说你在凯利的车上发现了什么追踪器
Heard you found some sort of tracker on Kelly's car
可能是偷车贼干的
and that car thieves were responsible for this.
是的 我的队员正在查
Yeah, well, my team's looking into that,
但我们现在还没有足够证据可以放他走
but we still don't have enough to release him yet.
-为什么 -一个劫车团伙
- Why not? - Look, a carjacking crew
可能会在凯利的车上放追踪器
may well have put that tracker on Kelly's car,
他们可能是想晚一点偷走车子
and they may well have intended on stealing it later.
但也有可能 凯利先撞了车
But Kelly may have frustrated those efforts
致使他们的计划流产
by getting in the car accident first.
他不可能肇事逃跑
He wouldn't have gotten into an accident and run.
这也是我们想要证明的事
That's what we're trying to prove.
你不能先释放他再继续调查吗
Can't you release him and then continue to investigate?
-不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
这样看上去像是偏袒
It'll look like favoritism.
汉克 我感觉你是在打发我
You know what, Hank? It feels like I'm being stiff-armed here.
你和我有过节 是因为这个吗
You and me got history. Is that what it is?
我以为我们已经不计前嫌了
I thought we'd buried all of that.
我也以为
So did I.
麻烦确保这不会令凯利
Let's try and make sure it's not preventing Kelly
受到不公平的待遇
from getting a fair shake.
不如你看看外面
Why don't you take a look out there?
不破案这些人
None of those people are going home
都不能回家
until we figure this out.
如果你想 我可以把这案子转给凶案组
Now, if you want, I can have this transferred over to Homicide,
但我要告诉你
but let me tell you something:
最好的情况是凯利蹲在监狱等待审判
at best, Kelly'd be sitting in a jail cell waiting for trial.
最坏情况是他会因涉嫌谋杀那个女孩被判五年
At worst, he'll be doing five years for murdering that girl.
好吧 那我问你 警长
All right, let me ask you this, Sergeant.
你觉得这是凯利做的吗
Do you think Kelly did this?
我觉得不是
No, I don't.
但是听我说 我的想法并不重要
But listen, it doesn't matter what I think.
重要的是州检察官能证明什么
It matters what the state's attorney can prove.
现在证据对凯利非常不利
And right now, that's putting Kelly behind the wheel.
警长你好
Hey, Sarge.
看你打扮得这么隆重
Well, look at you, all overdressed.
我只是想知道
Okay. Um, look, I was just wondering
如果想查看某个手♥机♥里的信息
do you need a Title III or a search warrant
需不需要搜查令三号♥法令的允许
to dump information off a cell phone?
天啊 楼上你的好朋友比我清楚
Well, gosh, one of your fancy friends upstairs should know.
求你了警长 你可是我的老乡了
Come on, Sarge, you're my homegirl.
你懂的
You know that!
安装窃听装置需要三号♥法令允许
Title III is for a wire tap.
你需要的是搜查令
What you want is a search warrant,
并且因为需要法官签署
and since a judge needs to sign it,
你最好事先可以进行说明
you better proof it first.
懂了 谢谢你警长
Got it. Yes. Thank you, Sarge.
和奥林斯基共事顺利吗
How's it going with Olinsky?
非常顺利
Um, it's great.
他是业界标杆
He's a legend.
听我一言 跟这些老家伙共事需要隐忍♥
Word of advice: just ride it out with the old dog;
他有74综合征
he's got '74 syndrome.
什么意思
What do you mean?
1974年3月1日
March 1, 1974,
那天女性开始开警车巡逻
the day females started to ride patrol.
很多守旧的人反对姑娘们
Lot of old-timers resented us gals
在他们车里和他们平起平坐
being considered equal in their car.
我没觉得奥林斯基是这种人
I never got that hit off Olinsky.
他脾气已经好多了
Well, he's come a long way,
但是本性难移
but some things get hard-wired.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢你警长
Thank you, Sarge!
这是AIU检测结果
That was the AIU Tech.
他说西弗莱德的野马仪表盘上的血迹
He said the blood on the dashboard of Severide's Mustang
没有确切的结果
came back inconclusive.
所以我们还不能排除他的嫌疑对吗
So, we still can't clear him from being behind the wheel?
-不能 -如果我们可以找到这些车的买♥♥家
- No. - If we can figure out who this crew is selling cars to,
我们就可以找到他们
we can find them.
实际上我找到了一个人
I actually got a guy.
他为偷窃的车配钥匙和芯片
He fabricates keys and chips for stolen vehicles.
我正在慢慢把他培养成线人
I've been slowly cultivating him into a C.I.
那你加快速度 让他立即行动
Yeah, well, speed it up. Put a fire under his ass.
好的
All right.
你干什么 凯文
What the hell, Kev?
里斯 在干什么呢
Reece, what's up, dog?
最近好吗
How you doing?
你在研究这些东西
You working on these?
这是宝马车的
This for a Beemer?
里斯兄弟 你现在算是出人头地了
Man, you coming up in the world now, Reece.
告诉我 这是给谁配的
That's what I'm talking about. Who's this for?
没给谁配
Nobody.
告诉我这是给谁配的
Tell me who it's for,
不然我们也会查到的
or you're gonna get the matching one.
-扎德拉 -哪个扎德拉
- Zadra. - Zadra who?
迈克·扎德拉
Michael Zadra.
他们在罗杰斯公园干偷车的买♥♥卖♥♥
Runs stolen rides out of Rogers Park.
他经常偷平民车型 丰田或者本♥田♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表