来获取视频
for one purpose--
羞辱这座城市的一名公民
to humiliate a citizen of this city,
然而你曾经却发过誓
the same city we took an oath to protect
要保护这座城市
from bullies like you.
其他人也有这种行为 警长
Other cops do it, too, Sergeant.
我的意思是 这种事都见怪不怪了
I mean, more than you probably realize.
所以你也知情
So you knew about this.
我...
I--
我并不知道他会发到社交媒体上
I didn't know that he was gonna post it on social media.
从明天开始 你俩调到莱斯罗普的
Starting tomorrow, you're both walking
芝加哥房♥管局直属的步行巡逻队去
CHA vertical foot patrol in the Lathrop Homes.
至于你 索伦森
And, Sorensen, in your case,
你还能站在这里 是因为我没这个权利
that's only because I don't have the authority
给你停职 你这个蠢货
to suspend you myself, you stupid son of a bitch.
但相信我 我不会轻易放过你的
But believe me, I'm working on it.
都滚出去
Get out of my sight...
你们两个
both of you...
快滚
now.
-是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗 -没有啊
- Did you rat me out? - No.
但现在我真后悔我没那么做
But now I wish I would have.
老大
Hey, boss.
-我们有些收获 -好的
- We got something here. - Okay.
好的
All right.
-克里斯你来解释下 -好的
- Take it away there, Chris. - Okay.
每一处塔克斯宏的产业
So each and every Tuxhorn property
都有各自的损益清单
has its own profit and loss statement
和各自的经理
and its own manager.
他们可以进入所有关联账户对吗
With access to all associated accounts, right?
定期有钱出入
Money comes in, money goes out regular,
除了这处在迪拜的产业
except this one property in Dubai.
阿宾顿酒店
迪拜 阿联酋
虽然还没营业 但在过去四年内
Place isn't even open yet, but it's showing profits
每一年都有十万收益入账
of $100,000 a year, going back four years.
所以很明显是个空壳公♥司♥
Yeah, so it's clearly a shell.
他们在洗钱
They've been dumping money.
但是一周前 有一笔三十万的现金被提取
But a week ago, there's one large cash withdrawal--$300,000.
而只有一个人能做到 就是经理
And only one person could have pulled it out--the manager.
是谁
Who's that?
斯洛娜·塔克斯宏 奥利弗的妹妹
Sloane Tuxhorn, Oliver's sister.
塔克斯宏 斯洛娜
但是如果我们不能把她和钱
Well, that still doesn't help us,
还有奥利弗联♥系♥在一起 依然没什么用
not if we can't link her and the money back to Oliver.
她没有去监狱探访过
She's not on the visitor or call logs to the jail.
也没给他发过邮件
She never emailed him.
没有证据证明他们联♥系♥过
There's no proof they communicated.
没准还真有
Ah, well, maybe there is.
这个数字 30万 有点可疑
That number, 300,000, that rang a bell, right?
所以我翻阅了奥利弗蹲监狱期间发过的
So I went back through Oliver's Facebook posts that he made
每一条脸书动态
while he was still in prison.
他在她妹妹发的一条关于他获释的动态下
He commented on a post that his sister Sloane made
发表了评论 原话是
about his getting release, and I quote,
我哥哥要被释放啦 真期待
"要是真出来了 真该给
"Wouldn't 300,000 likes be Rad...
詹姆斯·拉多♥维♥克
生于 1963年2月1日
备注 律所调查员
拉多30万个赞"
if that happened?"
30万 拉多 吉姆·拉多♥维♥克
300,000, Rad- Jim Radovick.
那好 什么时候发的
Okay, when was this?
凶案前两天
Two days before the murder
就这些还不足以起诉她
It's not enough to charge her.
不过吓吓她倒是足够了
It's enough to bluff her, though.
-有人盯着她吗 -有
- We got eyes on her? - We do.
给我拎过来
Get her ass in here.
这是吉姆·拉多♥维♥克的证词
It's Jim Radovick's statement.
他就在隔壁的审讯室
Yeah, he's in the interview room next door.
他说整件事都是你的主意
Says the whole thing was your idea.
你想弄死证人 还安排了酬金
You wanted the witness killed, arranged payment.
基本上全是你策划的
You're the mastermind, basically.
他在撒谎
Well, he's lying.
大家难免都会撒个谎 斯隆
Everybody lies, Sloane, one way or another.
而关键就在于 可信度
What matters is credibility...
无论是在法官面前 陪审团面前
in front of a judge, in front of a jury,
还是在我们面前
in front of us.
眼下你可能的罪名是妨碍执法
Right now you're looking at obstruction of justice.
是4级重罪
It's a class 4 felony.
得进去蹲一年 没准两年
You'll do a year, maybe two.
不过前提是你得合作
That's if you cooperate
乖乖招供
and give a full statement.
如果我们采信拉多♥维♥克的证词
We go with Radovick's version,
那你的罪名就成了贿赂
you're looking at bribery,
恐吓证人
witness tampering,
以及筹划谋杀
and soliciting a murderer.
这可是2级重罪
That's a class 2 felony.
你少说蹲十年
You will do ten years.
拉多♥维♥克毕竟做过警♥察♥
Radovick's an ex-cop.
我是挺乐意相信他的话的
I'm happy to go with his version.
我只是给了他钱
I just got him the money.
仅此而已
That's it.
拉多♥维♥克说我得出很大一笔钱
Radovick said it would take a boatload of money
他才愿意做
to get him to do it.
所以我开价30万 他就同意了
So I offered 300,000, and he said we were in business.
他是怎么得到证人身份的
How did he get the identity of the witness?
我不知道 但他就是搞到了
I don't know, but he did.
而且那笔钱只是为了让证人
And the money was only to get the witness
改变证词 而不是杀了他
to change his story, not kill him.
但是出了岔子
But something went wrong.
是奥利弗指示你这么做的
And Oliver told you to do this...
通过在监狱里发的脸书
the Facebook post from in jail.
是
Yes.
老埃
Hey, Al.
吉姆
Jim.
最近可好啊 抓着那大哥了吗
So what's the latest? You get the brother?
跟你说 过来的路上
You know, driving over here,
我想起来一件事 就是
I remembered one of the things that, um...
害你丢了警♥察♥职位的原因
that got you fired from the job...
让人顶罪
Making false arrests.
你不会真的相信利奥的话而不信我的吧
You're seriously gonna take Leo's word over mine?
不是他 是他妹妹
Not his. His sister's.
她全招了
She laid it all out.
举起手来 吉姆
Put your hands up, Jim.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
我有孩子 老埃
I got kids, Al.
举起手来吧 哥们
Put your hands up, man. Come on.
你听我说
You listen to me, okay?
我...
I went--
我去找塔里克谈 想拿钱买♥♥通他
I went to talk to Tariq, offer him some money.
知道吗
Okay?
他伸手去掏兜 我还以为他要掏枪
He reached into his pocket. I thought it was a gun.
所以我也拔枪了
So I drew.
他倒下的时候我看见他拿的是手♥机♥
I saw it was a phone when he went down.
但是开枪打他
Okay, but him getting shot...
我完全没有预谋
that's not premeditated.
听到了吗老埃 这很重要
Okay, Al? That's important.
你一定要写进报告里好吗
You got to put that in your report, right?
我没有预谋
It's not premeditated.
那你闯入别人家里 栽赃凶器
What about the part where you break into a man's home,
还拿了30万 这该怎么说
plant a weapon, and get paid 300 grand?
这些有预谋吗
Was that premeditated?
劳♥教♥所 第11分所
入口
今天怎么不嬉皮笑脸了 奥利弗
Where's that little smile today, Oliver?
你伤害了那么多人
You know, of all the people you hurt,
这回你可以把你妹妹加进你的业绩里了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表