5021 George, shots fired, 10-1, 10-1.
地点是坎齐哈伯德信用社
Kinzie & Hubbard Credit Union.
把钱放到袋子里 快
Put the money in the bag! Hurry up!
芝加哥警署 放下武器
Chicago PD! Drop your weapons!
前进
Move it!
掩护
Cover!
我们走 快
Let's go! Come on, come on!
走
Go, go.
走 走
Go, go.
停
Stop!
别动
Don't move!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住 放下武器
Stop! Drop the weapon!
站住
Stop!
听说你抓到一个
Hey, I heard you got one.
可能还不到15岁
Couldn't have been more than 15.
15和50有什么区别 只要开枪
Well, 15 or 50, trigger doesn't know the difference
就是罪犯
who's pulling it.
问到名字了吗
You got a name?
目前为止他只说过"去死吧"
So far, it's "Go to hell."
汉克 这个团伙都是孩子
Hank, this whole crew's just kids.
我知道你妈妈给你取过名字
I know your mama gave you a name.
你的指纹并没有出现过在任何犯罪系统里
Your prints didn't pop up in any criminal system that we got,
你做了什么 某天你早上醒来
so what did you do-- you just wake up one morning,
你就决定去抢银行了是吗
decide you wanted to rob banks?
那么你那群快速跑路
Okay, what about your friends
让你在后面拿包的朋友们呢
who beat feet and left you holding the bag?
他们叫什么
What are their names?
看着我
Look at me.
我们正试着帮住你免除牢狱之灾
We are trying to help you get out of prison
你现在仍然还有机会自♥由♥地生活
while you still got a life to live.
好吧 那你就别说吧
Fine. Don't talk.
看就行了
Just look.
这都怪你
That's on you.
都是你的责任 孩子
This is all on you now, son.
我想要一位公设辩护人和一位青少年辩护人
I want a public defender and a juvenile advocate,
在两个人到齐之前 我不会再说一个字
and until I get both, I'm not saying another word.
我知道抢银行是联邦重罪
I know bank robbery is a federal crime,
而且他们绝对不会按成人标准起诉我
and they'll never charge me as an adult.
我到了18岁就会被释放
I'll be released when I turn 18.
看来你比我们知道的还多啊
Well, it sounds like you know more than we do.
有人教过那小子一旦被捉该怎么应答
Someone coached that kid on what to say in case he got caught.
那好 联♥系♥公设辩护人的办公室吧
All right, call the public defender's office
再叫个青少年辩护人来
and get a Juvenile Advocate down here.
-好的 -厄普顿的文件
- Done and done. - Upton's files--
找到了一个嫌疑人
found one of interest.
你看着眼熟吗
He look familiar to you?
那是科里·詹金斯 14岁
That's Corey Jenkins, 14.
厄普顿从儿童保护中心找到了他的指纹
Upton got his prints from Child Services.
他是从哈维的寄养家庭跑出来的
He's a runaway foster child from Harvey.
来自哈维吗
Huh. From Harvey?
对 是你的小老乡
Yeah, one of your hometown boys.
那文件里还有别的吗
Got anything else in that file?
还真有 这个人 拉瓦尔·斯潘
Actually, yeah. This guy, Lavar Spann.
他和科里在一个文件夹里
He was in the same file as Corey.
她在照片背面标注了些什么
She wrote a bunch of notes on the back,
但她的字比我的还烂
but her handwriting's worse than mine.
死者的指纹检测过了
Ran the DOA's prints.
你们这位死掉的案犯名叫柯蒂斯·杰斯
Your dead offender's name is Curtis Jace.
从出生日期来看 下周就满15岁了
Date of birth says he'd turn 15 next week.
这就是柯蒂斯
That's Curtis.
我的儿啊
My baby boy!
女士
Ma'am, um,
我是杰·霍斯特德警探
I'm Detective Jay Halstead.
这是艾琳·琳德赛警探
This is Detective Erin Lindsay.
我们很抱歉 节哀顺变
We're so sorry for your loss.
如果可以的话 我们想问您
If you're able, we'd like to ask you
几个关于柯蒂斯的问题
a few questions about Curtis.
你们哪个杀了柯蒂斯
Which one of you killed him?
女士 我很抱歉
Ma'am, I'm sorry.
您儿子手持武器 而且
Your son was armed, and--
是你
It was you!
他只有14岁
He was only 14!
-您冷静 别激动 -你夺走了我儿子
- Okay, hold on, hold on. - And you took him from me!
你杀了我的孩子
You killed my child!
你有什么权利杀人
What right do you have?
这不是美女警探嘛
If it isn't Detective Goldilocks.
今天早上没记得有什么抢劫或杀人案
There haven't been any robberies or homicides
所以我猜猜你这次来干什么
this morning, so let me guess why you're here.
-警长 -你等等 我猜得很准的
- Sergeant... - Uh-uh. Wait. I'm good at this.
你来是因为你不死心
You're here because you can't let it go.
博伊特叫我来的
Voight called me down here.
那好吧 我送你上去
Well, then, let me just buzz you up.
太好了 多谢你 普拉特警长
Sure. Great. Thank you, Sergeant Platt.
特鲁迪·普拉特
Trudy Platt?
15年前专职调查谋杀抢劫案
Worked Robbery-Homicide like 15 years ago?
没错 怎么了
That's right. Why?
博伊特警长在等你
Sergeant Voight's waiting for you.
-我们把他关起来了 -我就知道
- Yeah, we got him in custody. - I knew it.
这小子在为斯潘抢劫
This kid was robbing for Spann.
是 他和这案子有什么联♥系♥
Yeah. How does he fit into it?
他以前在西区抢过银行
Ex-bank robber from the Westside.
在联邦监狱服过刑
Did time in federal lock-ups.
上次抢劫的时候 他被一名联调局探员
Last time he pulled a heist, he was shot in the back
打中了后背 结果偏瘫了
by an FBI agent, left partially paralyzed.
在莱文沃思的医疗区呆了一阵子
Did a dime in the infirmary wing in Leavenworth,
一年前假释出狱了
and was paroled a year ago.
看来你对他和这些孩子之间的关系有个想法
Obviously you've got a theory linking him to this kid.
斯潘的身体抢不动银行了 所以我觉得
Spann can't physically rob banks anymore, so I think
他从老街坊中间招募了一群小年轻
he recruited teenagers from his old neighborhood
替他去抢 就像那个费金
to do it for him, like Fagin.
就是查尔斯·狄更斯小说里的那个
From the Charles Dickens novel.
出自《雾都孤儿》
我知道你说的什么意思
Yeah, I get the reference.
斯潘为了这一枪告赢了联调局的探员
Spann won a lawsuit against the feds because he was shot.
他出狱之后 就用这笔和解费
After he got out of prison, he used his settlement
买♥♥了一家二手车行
to buy a used car lot.
那我们就去看看吧
Let's hit that lot.
你们老板在哪
Where's your boss?
把这些小子都叫过来
Hey, round up all these pups,
每人都填表
get paper on every one of them.
大家都过来 赶紧的 都过来
Everybody bring it in, bring it in. Come on.
我说了 每辆车的轮毂上
Like I said, make sure the rims on every car
都不能有水点
don't have water spots.
赶紧过去
Now get out of here.
现在的年轻人啊 都不愿意踏实干活挣钱了
Kids these days. They don't want to work hard for their money.
不如你来说吧
Why don't you do the honors?
拉瓦尔·斯潘
Lavar Spann,
我们申请了搜查令可以搜查你的店面
we have a warrant to search your business
及其中的所有文档记录
and all records found within.
大家有谁加入过黑帮组织吗
All right, fellas, any gang affiliations?
有没有 没有吗
No? No?
帽子摘了 你们都喜欢抢银行吧
Take that hat off. You all like robbing banks, huh?
好了 这个是黑帮组织登记卡
All right, these are gang affiliation cards.
你们把表填了 每个人都得填
I want you to fill these out. Each and every one of you.
所有的空都填上
Don't leave anything blank.
你们找不到什么的
You're not gonna find anything.
我服了刑
I did my time.
现在我只是个普通劳动者
These days, I'm just a working man.
这小子 科里·詹金斯 他在这工作吗
This kid, Corey Jenkins, he works here?
他因为抢劫银行被捕了
He was arrested for bank robbery.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表