父亲去年在监狱里被杀害
Dad got knifed in the day room at Stateville last year.
姐妹俩现在正在儿童家庭服务部
Sisters are with DCFS now.
去调查下她的妹妹们
Those sisters need to be interviewed.
我想知道格蕾丝生命最后一天发生了什么
I want to understand the last day of Grace's life.
每一分钟
Every minute.
调查那一带每一个性罪犯
Check all sex offenders in the area.
梳理她的人际关系 查她的手♥机♥
Comb her social media. Dump her phone.
行动
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟孩子交流没问题吧
So you'll cool with questioning kids?
是的
Yeah.
在反黑组 我们要打交道的人半数都是孩子
In the gang unit, half the bangers we dealt with were kids.
你好吗 小姐们
How you doing, ladies?
我是阿特沃特警官 这是雷克斯顿警官
I'm Officer Atwater. This is Officer Rixton.
凯米和德文 对吧
Kimmy and Devon, right?
德文 想不想吃点好吃的
Devon, you think you might want a snack?
随便吃 我请
Whatever you want, on me.
你知道贩卖♥♥机在哪儿吗
You know where the machines are?
凯米 你姐姐的事我非常遗憾
So, Kimmy, I feel terrible about what happened to your sister,
但是我跟你说实话
but I'm not gonna lie to you.
我需要问你一些问题
I'm gonna have to ask you a few questions
如果你准备好了的话
if you think you're ready for that.
随便问吧
Ask what you got to ask.
格蕾丝昨晚下班后回家了吗
So, did Grace come home last night after work?
她出去见文森特了
She went out to see Vincent.
文森特
Vincent.
她手♥机♥里没看到那个名字
Didn't see that name in her phone.
她有个专门的手♥机♥和文森特联♥系♥
She got a different phone for Vincent.
他是个白人
He's this white boy.
我知道人人都爱格蕾丝 她有工作
I know everybody loves Grace, and she got a job and all that,
但我知道她周末都在做什么
but I know what she does on weekends.
在某个俱乐部给文森特跳舞
Dances for Vincent at some club.
你是说那种...
You mean like a--
不是脱衣舞俱乐部
Not a strip club.
内衣派对
Lingerie parties.
都是学♥生♥妹♥在做
Girls at school do it.
跳舞 100块一次
Dance, take a guy in back for 100.
但她们都不是为了文森特
But they don't dance for Vincent.
只有格蕾丝是
Only Grace does.
他很迷人
He's...fancy.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
他们说她被强♥奸♥了
They said she was raped.
我不知道
I don't know.
还以为你不会对我说谎呢
Thought you weren't gonna lie to me.
我们的爸爸被杀害了
You know, our dad got killed.
那次我也没哭
I didn't cry then either.
芝加哥警局
Hey, hey. CPD.
我们来找文森特·艾维奈尔
We're looking for a Vincent Avinell.
文森特·艾维奈尔
Vince Avinell.
文森特·艾维奈尔
Vincent Avinell?
警♥察♥ 文森特·艾维奈尔在这吗
Hey, CPD. Vincent Avinell?
-文森特是谁 -你们不能进来
- Where's Vincent? - Can't come in here.
好吧
Okay.
警♥察♥ 女士们 都蹲下
Chicago PD! Hey, ladies, get down.
都下床来
Get off the bed. Get off the bed.
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
-别动 文森特·艾维奈尔吗 -不
- Don't move. Vincent Avinell? - No.
-知道他在哪吗 -不
- Do you know where he is? - No.
双面镜
Two-way mirror.
别动
Don't you move.
警♥察♥ 别动
Chicago PD! Don't move!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
你好啊 文森特
What's up, Vincent?
-那些不是我的 -是吗
- Those ain't mine. - Yeah?
那我们拿走了 你没意见吧
Maybe we'll hold onto them. What do you think?
-你看着他 -好的
- You got him? - Yeah.
问题是 文森特
The problem is, Vincent,
我们知道 在案发之前
is that we know she danced for you
她为你跳舞了
right before this happened.
所以你觉得是我做的
Yo, like I did that?
我那晚整晚都在酒吧
Yo--I was at a bar all night.
有一大票人可以为我证明
I got, like, a dozen dudes that would vouch for me.
但昨晚你确实有见过格蕾丝
But you did see Grace last night?
没错 她过来了下 她欠我钱
Yeah. She came by. She owed me some money.
我在努力配合你们 你们不能以
Yo, I'm being forthcoming, so y'all can't come at me
妨碍公务为由来抓我
with obstruction charges.
别装街头混混了 好吗 文斯
Just drop the street act, Vince, okay?
你是温内特卡人
You're from Winnetka.
坐
Sit.
当晚她跟谁说过话 跟谁离开的
Who did she talk to and who did she leave with?
没谁
No one.
她一直跳舞
She kept it moving.
所有男人都喜欢她
All the dudes were into her.
你知道吗 我现在就能把你关起来
You know, I can put you in lock-up right now
因为持有枪♥支♥
for those guns.
或者因为给一群不知情的白人男孩
Rubbing elbows with a bunch of guys who may not understand
贩卖♥♥黑人女人
the appeal of white boys selling black women.
要不要配合我们 你自己看着办
It's time to get on the bus or get under it, kid.
好的
Okay.
那个男人叫瑞奇·巴内斯
Dude's name is Ricky Barnes.
我可能给他发过不好的信息
I might've sent some stuff to him on text.
这就是我有枪的原因
You know, that's why I had the guns--
为了防止他找到我
in case he found me.
瑞奇·巴内斯是谁
Who's Ricky Barnes?
他以前常跟格蕾丝回家
He used to go home with Grace.
格蕾丝为我跳舞让他很生气
He was pissed that Grace was dancing for me.
他放了些狠话
He made some threats.
格蕾丝过去想要平息这件事 但...
Grace went over there to try to cool things down, but...
我想他杀了她
I think he killed her.
而我是下一个
And I'm next.
瑞奇·巴内斯 27岁
Ricky Barnes, 27.
他被拘留了 但没有什么成年人的罪名
He's been arrested, but no charges as an adult.
他曾是个有暴♥力♥倾向的小孩 经常犯事儿
He was a violent kid, in and out of the juvenile system.
没有现居地地址
No current address.
他最近两次被拘留记录
Accurint puts his last two arrests
是在他父母家
at his parents' house.
他父母住在离发现格蕾丝的现场
Mom and dad live two blocks
两个街区以外
from where Grace was dumped.
父亲是机械师 母亲在环卫部门
Dad's a machinist, and mom works back office
做后勤工作
for streets and San.
你和杰去查
You and Jay hit it.
那好 还有件事
Yeah, okay, so, one thing.
南部最近的两起谋杀案
Two recent murders on the south side.
受害者都是先窒息 中枪 然后被强♥奸♥
Victims choked, shot, then raped.
是有规律的
It's a pattern.
警戒线外那个女人狄安娜·路易斯让我注意到的
Woman at the tape line put me onto it, Deanna Lewis.
她侄女就是受害者之一
Her niece is one of the girls.
如果是的话 凶案组应该发觉了
If it was, Homicide would've known.
没准漏过去了
Could've fallen through the cracks.
我们都知道他们太忙了
They are overloaded, as we all know.
去查查
Chase it down.
好的
Okay.
就为了几条短♥信♥ 你们就想逮捕我们儿子
You want to arrest our son off of some text messages?
他威胁了别人 而且我们找不到他
He made threats. And we can't find him.
我们只想尽快控制住他
We just want to get him off the street
以免再发生别的事情
before anything else happens.
詹妮特 他有枪吗
Jeanette, does he have a gun?
弗兰克林 他有吗
Franklin, does he?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们找过他朋友吗
You tried his friends?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表