瑞安不会来自首的
Ryan will never give himself up to the cops.
总有另一套计划
There's always Plan B.
你说过诺瓦克欠了你三辆车的钱 对吧
All right, you said Novak ripped you off for three cars, right?
-对 -现在是报复他的时候了
- Yeah. - It's payback time.
等等 这是谁
Wait. What's this?
我不会干等着给手♥机♥信♥号♥♥进行三角定位
I'm not waiting around to triangulate cell phone signals.
成交吗
You want a deal or not?
当然
Course.
你把这张照片发给诺瓦克
All right. You're gonna send that picture to Novak.
告诉他 他妈妈在你手上
Tell him you got his mom.
让他用预支款来换他妈妈
You're trading her for the cash you fronted him.
他要是无所谓他妈妈呢
What if he hates his mom?
那我们就都完蛋了
Then we're all screwed.
盯紧点
Keep your eyes open.
吉米·桑吉内蒂这名字有印象吗
Does the name Jimmy Sanguinetti mean anything to you?
当然 他怎么了
Yeah. What about him?
显然他是我爸爸
Apparently he's my dad.
邦妮说他出狱了
Bunny says he's out of prison,
在镇上 想和我重新联♥系♥上
in town, wants to reconnect.
我撞见过他好几次
I ran into Sanguinetti a couple times.
那时候他和你妈在一起
It was back when he was crashing with your mom.
我以为你把我救回来后
I thought that you met Bunny
才认识邦妮的
when you pulled me off the street.
你出生前我就认识她
I knew Bunny before you were born.
区里的大多数年轻警♥察♥都知道她
Most of the young cops in the District knew Bunny.
她家里或者酒吧
I mean, there was always a domestic
总会闹出一些事
or disturbing the peace call at her place or at her bar.
你为什么之前没和我提过
Why didn't you ever tell me that?
没想过
Never came up.
好了 就位
All right, get in position.
绑♥架♥我妈
Snatching my mom?
这是流氓干的事吧
Talk about a punk move.
让你现身了 不是吗
Got your attention, didn't it?
钱在我这儿 让我见她
I got your money. Let me see her.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 混♥蛋♥
CPD, asshole.
转身
Turn around.
我们走
Let's go.
还是不交代 是吗
Still nothing, huh?
对
No.
他不太喜欢说话
He's not much of a talker.
是啊
No.
就跟妈妈一样 对吧
Just like mama, huh?
我还是直接去隔壁
Yeah, well, maybe I'll just have to go next door
交个新朋友吧
and make a new friend.
告诉他今天是他的幸运日了吗
You tell him it's his lucky day?
还没有
Not yet.
那就告诉他吧
Go ahead and tell him.
-今天是你的幸运日 迈克 -没错
- It's your lucky day, Mike. - Yeah. That's right.
目击者说开着那辆野马
Witness says that the driver of the Mustang
撞上那辆小面包的司机
plowed into that minivan--
是黑色头发
he had dark hair.
你这头金发可能刚救了你
That blond mop of yours might have just saved you
免受车祸致死罪名起诉
from vehicular homicide charges.
除非你戴了假发 你戴了吗
Unless you were wearing a wig. Were you wearing a wig?
我觉得他好像戴了假发
I think he was wearing a wig.
我去跟瑞安确认一下
I'm gonna go confirm it with Ryan.
我没有戴假发
I wasn't wearing a wig.
没有吗
Oh, no?
那开车的是瑞安吗
So, Ryan was driving?
那开车的是瑞安吗
So, Ryan was driving?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
是 开车的是瑞安
Yeah. Ryan was driving.
你们怎么弄到车的
How'd you get the car?
我和瑞安 我们整装待发
Well, me and Ryan, we were all geared up
在我们的工作用车里等着
waiting in our work car.
一个跟我们串通的泊车员给我们打电♥话♥说
We get a call from this valet we had in our back pocket,
他盯上了一辆经典款野马
says he tagged a classic Mustang,
所以我们从尽情畅饮开始盯他
so we track it from Tap on Rush,
然后摸到那家伙后面
and we get behind this dude--
他吗
Him?
是
Yeah.
我们本来想跟往常一样在第二个红绿灯处动手
We was gonna hit him at the next stoplight like we usually do,
但开出两个街区后 他靠边停车了
but two blocks out, he pulled off on this side street.
当时周围没有人
So, there was no one else around,
我们不想再等了
so we weren't gonna wait any longer,
我们正动手的时候
and as we're rolling up on him,
他开始走出来了
he starts getting out.
那家伙摸索钥匙的时候
And dude was fumbling with his keys,
我就拿出手♥枪♥说"把钥匙给我"
so I pulled out my .45 and I said, "Hand it over,"
他好像要反抗一样看着我
and he looks at me like he's gonna fight back.
所以
So, boom,
我就用手♥枪♥枪托砸了他
I gave him a little pistol whip,
他倒地之后我抢了他的钥匙
he hit the ground, and I grabbed his keys.
你打了他哪里
Where'd you hit him?
这里
Right there.
然后呢
Then what?
瑞安开的车
Ryan drove.
我重复一遍 是瑞安开着那辆野马
I repeat, Ryan drove the Mustang.
我跟在后面
I followed.
我们沿阿什兰街往北开 然后
And we were heading north on Ashland, and then just--
那辆小面包就突然出现了
this minivan came out of nowhere,
他们闯红灯了
ran a red light.
瑞安撞了上去 所以他跑了
Ryan smashed into it, so he bailed.
他上了我的车 我们就一起走了
He hopped into my car, and we took off.
根据报告
According to the report,
那辆野马在限速35的区域开到了70
the Mustang was going 70 miles an hour in a 35 zone,
那辆车也违反交通规则了
and it was the vehicle at fault,
所以是野马撞上了小面包
so it was the Mustang that-into a minivan.
面包车司机叫艾尔莎·詹姆斯
The name of the driver was Elsa James.
跟她一起在车上的还有她十岁的女儿
She was with her ten-year-old daughter.
她叫克洛伊
Her name was Chloe.
你杀了她
And you killed her.
不 是瑞安杀的
No. Ryan did.
开车的不是我
I wasn't driving.
记得吗
Remember?
迈克·考克斯刚供认抢了西弗莱德的车
Mike Cox just confessed to carjacking Severide.
不过他说开车的不是他
Only says he wasn't doing the driving.
是瑞安·诺瓦克
Ryan Novak was.
即使这是真的 考克斯仍可以
Even if that's true, Cox can still be charged
作为车祸致死案同谋
as an accomplice to vehicular homicide
面临同样指控
and face the same charges.
我没问题 西弗莱德呢
Fine with me. What about Severide?
我已经打过电♥话♥了 他马上就会被释放
I already made the call. He'll be released soon.
那就好 对了
Good. Oh...
诺瓦克可能会说我们
Novak might say something about us
把他妈妈塞到车后备箱里
sticking his mom in the trunk.
汉克 我知道了 后面的交给我吧
Hank, I've heard enough. I got it from here.
审讯的时候尽量不要
Try to keep your feelings out of it
掺杂个人情感
when it comes to the interviews.
知道了 没问题
Okay. Done.
还有别的吗 如果有任何建议
Anything else? Because I'm 100% open
意见或者批评 那尽管跟我说
to any advice or suggestions or criticism.
好吧 告诉我 金
Okay, um, tell me, Kim:
一万三千名警♥察♥中
out of 13,000 other coppers,
你为什么觉得你有资格待在这里
why do you think you deserve to be up here?
这是我应得的
I've paid my dues.
我中过枪 被车撞过 差点失去了搭档
I've been shot, run over, almost lost my partner,
我逮捕的人都快比
and I've-I've arrested more people
这个辖区所有警♥察♥逮捕的加起来多了 所以...
than most police officers combined in this district, so.
看到了吧 这就是问题所在
See, you know, that's the thing.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表