十分钟之前他把影片发给了我
He sent the footage over, like, ten minutes ago. I--
我问 视频在哪里
I said, where is the video?
在电脑里
It's on the laptop.
我是打算转交给警方的
I was gonna turn it over to the police.
只是我想先在网上问一下报价
I just wanted to get a quote from the networks first.
滚出车子 快
Get out of the car. Come on!
闭嘴
Shut up!
滚进车里去
Get in the van!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch!
警长 我发誓我打算转交给警方的
Sergeant, I swear I was gonna turn it over to the police.
听我说
Hey, man, listen.
你津津乐道于拍摄这些
You know the violence you film and shoot
暴♥力♥画面是吗
and get off on?
如果我再在哪个犯罪现场看到你
If I ever see you at any of our crime scenes again,
你就先尝尝这种暴♥力♥的滋味吧
you're gonna know what that feels like firsthand.
-你明白我的意思吗 -明白
- Do you understand what I'm saying? - Yeah.
我把视频放入面部识别系统进行比对
I ran the video footage through facial recognition.
得到了一个结果
We got a hit.
肯尼思·沃德尔
Kenneth Waddell,
也就是"六六"
AKA "Six-Six."
因为他身长六尺六
Yes, because he's 6'6" tall.
沃德尔在年轻的时候就有
Waddell's got priors for dealing narcotics
贩毒的前科
when he was a teenager.
20多岁的时候转而开始性侵犯活动
And in his 20s, it seems he switched to sexual assault.
2011年他强♥奸♥了一位未成年的女孩
In 2011, he raped an underage handicapped girl.
在监狱待了五年
Went to Stateville, did five years,
两个月前被假释
got paroled two months ago,
从那时候起他就被邻居所排斥
and since then, he's been ostracized in the neighborhood.
黑帮说没有人愿意
Gang units say no local crews
和他有任何交集
want anything to do with this guy.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
这是沃德尔的假释官
That was Waddell's parole officer.
写明他暂时住在17街上他舅妈的房♥子里
Lists his LKA as his aunt's house on 17th Place,
但是显然他已经失踪了
but apparently he's disappeared,
这几周没人见过他
and nobody's seen him in weeks.
我和杰通过视频中的部分车牌
And Jay and I ran the partial plate that we got off the footage.
锁定了这辆黑色的货车
We got a hit on the black van,
它的临时牌照正是肯尼思·沃德尔注册的
and the temporary tags are registered to Kenneth Waddell.
房♥屋管理摄像头记录这辆货车
Housing Authority cameras recorded the van
今早六点驶入了比弗利花♥园♥
driving into Beverly Gardens 6 a.m. this morning.
再也没出来
Never came out.
比弗利花♥园♥是G王帮的主要据点
Beverly Gardens-- that's a G Park Lord stronghold.
他们控制着每一个出入的大门
They control every gate in and out.
我浏览了沃德尔的资料 他和他的家人
Yeah, I ran Waddell's file, and neither him nor his family
在那里都没有住处
have an address listed there,
所以如果他还在那里
so if he is still in there,
我们根本不知道他把她藏在哪里
we have no clue where he's keeping her.
他也许把她藏在了某处吸毒点里
Well, he could have her in one of the vacants--
这是很好的藏身处
obvious stash spot.
是的 这会非常艰难
Yeah, and this ain't gonna be easy.
G王帮根本不在乎
I mean, the G Lords, they don't care
你是救火队员 医疗队还是警♥察♥
if you're a fireman, an EMT, a cop.
为了进去我们需要得到
You got to get permission from whoever is calling the shots
上面长官的允许
just to get in there,
他们会派打手守住大门
and they're gonna have cats guarding the gates,
屋顶有观察员
spotters on the roof...
所以我们需要找到防御漏洞
So we need to figure out a weak point to get inside.
不 没有时间组织袭击计划了
No, there's no time to execute a raid.
我们就从前门进去
We go in through the front door.
不到万不得已不要轻举妄动
All right, no one draws unless they have to.
我们5比0了
Hey, we got 5-0!
5比0
5-0!
5比0
5-0!
他们在那里
They here!
花♥园♥里不欢迎芝加哥警♥察♥
You know CPD ain't welcome in the Gardens.
不是冲着你来的
Not here for you.
不是冲着你们的人来的
Not here for any of your boys.
我们是来找"六六"的
We're here for Six-Six.
你知道那个上了新闻的女孩吗
You know that girl all over the news,
莎拉·墨菲
Sarah Murphy?
他把她藏在这里了
He's holding her in here.
你不会想为了他妨碍到我的工作的
And you don't want to get in my way for him.
肯尼出去后就一直回来买♥♥毒品
Since he got out, Kenny comes here all the time for dope.
顾客就是顾客 他不是我们的人
A customer is a customer, but he ain't one of us.
我们没见过什么姑娘
But we ain't seen no girl.
如果是真的 我们会处理
If it's true, we'll handle it.
不 太晚了
No. It's too late for that.
君主帮在瓦德尔强♥奸♥未成年少女时
The Lords had a chance to handle Waddell
有机会处理他的
when he was raping underage girls.
我有个名单 里面有在里面的50个吸毒点
Well, I got a list of 50 vacants in there.
我可以叫特警来
I can call in SWAT.
他们肯定会很乐意进去挨个搜 直到把人找出来
They'd be happy to tear each one up till they find him,
而且我觉得他们还会找到更多东西
and I got a feeling they're gonna find a lot more too,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
所以
So...
在我看来 他就是条病狗
Far as I'm concerned, he's a sick dog--
早就应该死了
should've been put down on the tier.
我知道
I hear that.
他在哪栋建筑里
Which building is he in?
吸毒的地方
Shootin' gallery.
西边建筑四楼
East wing, fourth floor.
我们称之为黑洞
Call it the black hole.
这层上有两处吸毒点 407和409
Two vacants on this floor: 407 and 409.
这些老房♥子内部的布局都差不多
Well, these old places have identical layouts.
你 鲁塞克 阿特沃特去407
You, Ruzek, Atwater-take 7.
我们去409
We got 9.
行动
Let's go.
上
Go.
肯尼 她在哪里
Kenny, where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
我发誓...
I swear--
我会杀了她
I'll kill her!
救命 在这里
Please--in here!
莎拉 我们听到了
Sarah, we hear you!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch!
杰 我需要你回另一栋公♥寓♥
Jay, I need you to go back in the other apartment.
到卧室里去
Get in that bedroom.
等你到了通知我
Let me know when you're there.
安东尼奥 跟他说话
Antonio, keep him talking.
听我说 肯尼
Listen, Kenny.
我向你保证
I give you my word,
只要放下枪你就能活着走出这里
you put the gun down, you walk out of here alive.
如果她不...
If she ain't...
这一切就都不会发生
None of this would've ever happened.
她就是个想嗨的白人婊♥子♥
Just another white whore looking to get high!
闭嘴
Shut up!
天啊
Oh, God!
-求你 -闭嘴 贱♥人♥
- Please! - Shut up, bitch!
不要做傻事 肯尼 把枪放下
Do what's right, Kenny, and put the gun down.
放开她
Let her go.
杰 在墙中间
Jay, in the middle of the wall,
有个保险丝盒
there's a fuse box.
他离右边大概一米
He's 3 feet to the right.
听我口令
On my mark...
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
明白
Got it.
要杀就把我们都杀了吧
You're just gonna have to kill us both,
反正我也死路一条了
'cause I'm dead anyway.
现在
Now.
道森警探呼叫总部
Detective Dawson to Main.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表