我不知道他去了哪儿
I don't know where he goes.
只有你丈夫喝这个吗
Is your husband the only one that drinks these?
对
Yes.
拿回办公室
Office.
我们会很快收拾好所有东西 女士
All right, we'll clear everything up real soon, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
-是吗 -出去说
- Yeah? - Let's step outside.
格蕾丝·约翰逊被杀当晚来过这儿
Grace Johnson comes here the night of her murder.
她的手♥机♥上是这么显示的
Her cell phone doesn't lie.
对 来和她前男友谈事情的
Yeah. To talk to her ex-boyfriend.
对 但他不在家
Yeah, but he's not here,
所以她碰上了他爸
so she runs into his dad,
富兰克林·巴内斯
Franklin Barnes.
没有任何她进屋的征兆
Thing is there's no sign of her inside.
没有指纹
There's no prints.
可能被擦掉了 而枪放在了瑞奇车上
Could've wiped it down and planted his gun in Ricky's car.
对
Yeah.
或者她根本就没进屋
Or she never made it inside the house.
有血迹
I got blood.
还有照片
I got a photo.
无论他在哪儿
Wherever he is,
看起来他正在销毁证据
looks like he's getting rid of evidence.
假设你父亲杀了很多女孩
Your dad kills more than a dozen girls.
你会知道多少
How much would you know?
这你不该问我
I'm the wrong person to ask.
一周前 我还以为我爸在监狱
Until a week ago, I thought my dad was in prison.
他们曾生活在同一片屋檐下
They lived under the same roof.
只要你想 你可以隐瞒不少事
Well, you can hide a lot if you try.
问问邦妮就知道了
Just ask Bunny.
瑞奇 我们认为你的DNA
Ricky, we think that the reason
之所以看上去会相符
that your DNA was a false positive
是因为你和你父亲的DNA数据很相似
is 'cause you're such a close match to your dad.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm getting at here?
不 我爸
No. My dad?
拜托 瑞奇
Come on, Ricky.
我在告诉你 我们在告诉你
I am telling you-- we are telling you
你父亲杀了13个女孩
that your father killed 13 girls.
你什么都没看到过吗
You didn't see anything?
你什么都不知道吗
You didn't know anything?
十分钟之前 是我被关在这里
Look. Ten minutes ago, it was me locked up.
现在你们说 觉得是我爸干的了吗
Now you say--now you think my dad did this?
瑞奇 你爱过她
Ricky, you loved her.
你爱过她 对吧
You loved her, right?
你爱过她 而你♥爸♥强♥奸♥了她
You loved her, and he raped her.
然后杀了她
And he killed her.
你♥爸♥做了这些之后 还嫁祸于你
Your dad did that, and then he set you up
所以你成了替罪羊
so you'd go for the ride.
帮我们找到他 他去了哪里
Help us out. Where is he? Where would he go?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道你们在说什么 我不知道
I don't know what you're saying. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞奇
Ricky.
我知道这一切很难接受
I know this is a lot.
如果你♥爸♥爸很紧张
If your dad were nervous,
如果他想躲起来
if he were gonna hide out somewhere,
他会去哪儿
where would he go?
拜托 伙计 他会去哪里
Come on, man, where would he go?
我叔叔那儿
My uncle's.
不是我的亲叔叔
Not my blood uncle.
他有一家店
He's got a shop.
他们在那儿喝酒
They drink there.
他有钥匙
He's got a key.
你们从那边进去
You guys go.
你和我一起
You're with me.
富兰克林·巴内斯
Franklin Barnes.
转过来 富兰克林
Turn around, Franklin.
慢慢转过来
Nice and slow.
这就对了
That'a boy.
跪下
Down on your knees.
让他起来
Stand him up.
带他出去
Get him out of here.
为什么停下
Why'd you stop?
我不明白这个问题
I don't understand the question.
2008年杀了10人后你停下了
Ten murders in 2008, and then you stopped.
为什么那时停下了 现在又开始
Why'd you stop killing and then start again?
你们好像认错人了
I think you have me confused with someone else.
你听上去像那个打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You know, you sound like the 911 caller
看到格蕾丝·约翰逊的人
who spotted Grace Johnson.
你自己作案自己报♥警♥吗
Did you call in your own crime scene?
那可不是机智的做法
Well, that wouldn't be very intelligent.
而你是个机智的人
And you're an intelligent guy.
不过你把自己的DNA留在了13个女孩身上
Except you left your DNA on 13 girls.
她们的胸上还发现了你的唾液
We got your saliva on their breasts.
告诉我
Tell me something.
什么人才会让自己的儿子
What kind of man lets his own son
为这种事当替罪羊
take the fall for this kind of thing?
我说
Well,
这一切都是误会
this is all just some big misunderstanding.
他会没事的
He'll get over it.
你们找的那个人
That guy you're looking for--
我见过他
I think I've met him.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我在酒吧时 他在我旁边坐下
he sat down next to me at the bar
然后告诉了我一些
and had some wild stories
他不费吹灰之力就把姑娘骗进自己车里的
about how he tricked girls into his car
耸人听闻的故事
for nothing.
五块钱
Five bucks.
几根烟
Some loose cigarettes.
是他给了我你们找到的那些照片
He gave me those pictures you found.
很变♥态♥
Sick.
我不知道他的名字
Never got his name.
那个人长什么样
What did he look like-this guy?
块头很大
He was big.
那种...
The kind of guy--
让自己觉得相形见绌的人
you just walk right by him.
他说他杀了一百个女孩
Said he killed 100 girls.
这肯定破纪录了吧
Must be some kind of record.
我不会动你
I'm not gonna lay a hand on you,
因为我不想
'cause I don't want to--
我不想妨碍自己的案子 但是
I don't want to jeopardize my case, but...
相信我 你要去的地方 你要待一辈子的地方
believe me: where you're going-and you're going there forever--
会是地狱
It's gonna be hell.
地狱
Hell.
我会确保的
I'm gonna make sure of it.
我不知道
I--I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们从侧门走吧
We have a side door. Come on.
前门有太多记者
There's too much press out front.
我代表芝加哥警署
On behalf of the Chicago Police Department,
谢谢你
I would like to thank you.
如果能让你有丝毫慰藉的话
And if you can take some comfort in that,
我会很高兴
I would be so happy.
好
Okay.
失踪
明天见
See you tomorrow.
嗯
Yeah.
今天干得漂亮
Hey, nice job today.
团队协作的成果
Team effort.
奥林斯基教训你了吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表